PDA

View Full Version : Choosing between plans

boysmom36
January 3rd, 2016, 05:10 AM
Hi! I'm new here and not sure which plan should I choose.
Please recommend me the plan which would be the best for me. I have 2 little boys and dreaming about a girl :) I live in Australia but English is not my first language. I would prefer to have a couching service and a plan created for me.
I've looked through all your plans and couldn't tell which one is standard one and which one is personalized. Seems like all available packages include personalized plans, some with meal plan and guide to OPK, some without..
Just want to make sure I will buy the right one..
Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2016, 03:38 PM
As long as it says "personalized" or "custom" and NOT "standard" then that is what you get.

We have options that are for JUST a personalized plan, then you can add on the other stuff like the diet and OPK book for more money.

nuthinbutpink
January 3rd, 2016, 03:59 PM
All plans purchased through the forum link are personalized plans- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

boysmom36
January 4th, 2016, 06:48 AM
Thank you for your answers!
I think I will order the complete TTC package..

boysmom36
January 5th, 2016, 05:14 AM
Hi!
I just purchased The complete TTC girl package.
Just wonder if you will send me the questionnaire or I should download it from the site?
How long should I wait until I will be given access to the forum and books?

atomic sagebrush
January 5th, 2016, 01:59 PM
you should be able to access the questionnaires and books right away, try logging out and then logging pack in.

boysmom36
January 5th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Hi atomic sagebrush!
I have logged out and in and I still still don't have an access to most of forums..
"Completed questionnaires and private coaching access" forum is closed for me and showing "Private" status, just like most of others. Is it there I supposed to get the questionnaire from?
And I have noticed that I still don't have a rainbow under my name.
Sorry, I don't want to be annoying but I'm new here and not sure how your system works. I just browsing this site for hours and still can't find books I've paid for or questionnaire.
Do you have a step by step instructions for the new members or if you could just please send me the links where I can download all the information from?
Thank you

nuthinbutpink
January 5th, 2016, 11:13 PM
Boysmom- you should've all set up. I will PM you the link to the questionnaires but everything looks find on my end.

You chose the Bundle. The bundle comes with the 21-day meal plan and using OPKs to sway. The Dream Membership is separate.

boysmom36
January 6th, 2016, 05:38 AM
Nuthinbutpink, I didn't purchased the girl bundle.
I've paid for The complete TTC a girl package, there the dream membership, personalized plan and coaching for 6 months included, all together with 21 days of meal, guide to OPK and The Timing book. I paid US$139, which is AUD$201.17
I have tried to open the links you sent me for 21 day meal and guide to OPK and got this:
" you do not have permission to access this page. This could be die to one of several reasons: 1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. If the link or page said Dream Membership Required, you will first need to update your membership. If you are trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system. 2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation".
When I clicked on the link for questionnaire, it took me to the Natural Gender Swaying forum and to TTC a girl sway attempt questionnaire. Is it the right one I need to fill out to get my personalized plan? It looks like a questionnaire for people who already followed the diet and whatever else needed to sway a girl.
I haven't started to sway yet, that is why I purchased the personalized plan to know exactly how to start this process.

nuthinbutpink
January 6th, 2016, 08:44 AM
I seen what happened now. The "!" on the end of your username is causing issues. The system sees it as a wildcard character and gave your package to another user who is inactive. We will need to modify your username and remove the "!". Can you please PM me another username(boysmom is already taken) and this will correct the issue. Sorry for the confusion!

atomic sagebrush
January 6th, 2016, 01:06 PM
thank you for helping us sort this out NBP!