PDA

View Full Version : Did I submit my questionnaire?

oceancitymom
January 8th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Hi! I signed up for a plan a couple of days ago and filled out both questionnaires. Every time I log in I get the message below. I'm concerned because it says the message will be shown only once to me. How can I tell if my questionnaires went through? Thanks!

PLEASE IGNORE THIS MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED YOUR QUESTIONNAIRES! This is a new notification service for new subscribers. This message will only be shown ONCE to you.
Thank you for signing up for our Personalized Plans and Coaching service! Here is the link to access the questionnaires you must complete so we can begin work on your plan- ACCESS TO QUESTIONNAIRES

Once you complete them, you will receive an email/PM in 7-10 days with instructions for how to access your plan! Thank you.

nuthinbutpink
January 8th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Yes. We have them. Thank you.

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2016, 01:38 PM
I have them! Thanks for checking. Sorry for inconvenience.

oceancitymom
January 14th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Just checking in about my plan...it might not be done, but I'm wondering if it is and I just don't know where to find it? Might it be posted somewhere? Or will it be emailed to me at some point? Thank you!

nuthinbutpink
January 14th, 2016, 09:00 PM
I will PM you with a link when it is complete. We have a lot of New Years orders but yours looks to be posted next!

oceancitymom
January 15th, 2016, 06:55 AM
Thanks.

atomic sagebrush
January 17th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Yes we had a big bunch all in a row, working thru them as fast as I can.

nuthinbutpink
January 17th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Ocean- it is posted now and you have a PM from me!