PDA

View Full Version : GG's new pics Please Guess for me!

Glittergirl
September 8th, 2011, 03:57 PM
I couldn't upload the video onto youtube so I kept pausing it and taking pics of the screen. PLEASE take a look and tell me do you see a nub in these shots. I can look for more, but honestly the whole video looks like this!!!! It's so exciting trying to guess. Thanks Girls!!!!:curtsey:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67214866@N05/

Zivic-Bubac
September 8th, 2011, 04:20 PM
I think there's a nub in 1st and last pic and it's totally flat.
I'd say :XX: :luck: I do hope I'm right! :)

Glittergirl
September 8th, 2011, 04:35 PM
I think there's a nub in 1st and last pic and it's totally flat.
I'd say :XX: :luck: I do hope I'm right! :)
I hope you're right! this time around it looks nothing like DS3 nub but I'm still preparing for a boy and not getting my hopes up!

nuthinbutpink
September 8th, 2011, 04:46 PM
This is a 13 week boy nub-

Yours looks like a girl to me!

lindi
September 8th, 2011, 04:53 PM
it looks very very girlie to me!

Glittergirl
September 8th, 2011, 06:51 PM
THANK YOU for guessing!!!! At least I can dream for a bit and think it's a girl right!!!! I agree NBP--it looks nothing like my boy nubs but I'm so scared to get too happy!!!! Thanks for looking and for your replies everyone!!!! Anyone else have any guesses? So did I post a pic with a nub?? I SOOOO wish I could upload the dvd so you all can get a great look!!! I will try again when DH comes home to help me!!!

begonia
September 9th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Glitter! Pics 1 and 4 look VEEEEERY girly to me :cheer:

Are you going to find out for sure now or wait?!?!

I am so envious of you and ELP for having good nub shots ... I wish I had a hint with this nugget but I got nothin'. I hope I get to peek at the next u/s!

Flava
September 9th, 2011, 11:23 AM
I think:DD:!

Foxy
September 9th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Looks pink! GL!

ladybug
September 9th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Looks like a flat nub to me....I think girl :)

Glittergirl
September 9th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Glitter! Pics 1 and 4 look VEEEEERY girly to me :cheer:

Are you going to find out for sure now or wait?!?!

I am so envious of you and ELP for having good nub shots ... I wish I had a hint with this nugget but I got nothin'. I hope I get to peek at the next u/s!
I may ask to get a peek of genitals at the next US but tell her to not tell me and let me just guess in my mind. If I knew it was a girl, then I would want to know....if that makes any sense. I figure if it's a boy, I wont stress the whole pregnancy and just seeing him will make wanting a girl go away!!! Begonia--can't remember, did you post your nub shot? I may go back and look for it.

thanks everyone!!!