PDA

View Full Version : Question about low testosteron dh

Dreamgirl01
January 15th, 2016, 11:13 AM
My dh has been on atrificial testosteron a few months ago. And after using this a testosteron dip comes. I know dh has that dip now. And my questions is.. Is this lowering his sperm count, and therefor does it sway pink? Because if it does, I don't want to wait to long ttc. I'm Thinking ttc when i'm 10 weeks on the le-diet. Does anyone know the answers to this? Thanx a lot!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D6603 met Tapatalk

Kmomofthree
January 15th, 2016, 11:43 AM
I didn't know there was dip after synthetic tes. Do you know how long the dip lasts? My husband stopped his injectable but it's already been like 8 weeks. I'd imagine this would sway girl, I am no expert though. Also, I believe the diet suggestions are 6 to 12 weeks so 10 is probably great :-)

Dreamgirl01
January 15th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Hai, thanx for your reply!
I read somewhere that if you don't take pills like Pregnyl or some other sort -a-like after the testosteron treatment, your body has to adjust longer to make its own testosteron. My dh stopped his testosteron treatment i think also about 8 weeks ago. When he was in his treatment he amost hunted me around like a bear on the loose 😂😂😂 now he doesn't feel like having sex, only once in a while. So that's why i think he is in his dip now. Also, he didnt take anything after his treatment. I hope he will still be fertil enough, and that it sways pink 🍀 did your dh take something after his treatment?

atomic sagebrush
January 15th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Not a lot of data but yes, theoretically this is supposed to sway pink. Have I seen 700 people do this and get girls - no.

I would DEF. move up my schedule if you've been on diet 10 weeks. 10 weeks is plenty and it's worth the extra 2 weeks to possibly be able to capitalize on this.

Dreamgirl01
January 15th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Thank you for your reply 😊 but if my egg will come on time the next months i Will be on the diet for 6 weeks, the month after that for 10 weeks. Would you ttc after 6 weeks of diet? My concern is, when i wait to long the testosteron goes up again for dh.

atomic sagebrush
January 17th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Our statistics show that 6 weeks on diet is ok, but more like 12 weeks is better.

I honestly do not know and cannot tell you what the right thing to do is. just don't have the data to say.