PDA

View Full Version : Atomic Fertility Diet for Pink

fefecooks
January 15th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Hi atomic! I have read the link to this diet but would like to purchase some sample menus. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
January 15th, 2016, 03:37 PM
I don't have sample menus, I have the 21 day diet which has a lot of info in it some of which is good for the AFD and some of which is standard. I'm sorry this is one of those things in an ideal world I'd have more available, but until my kids are a little older I haven't gotten to yet. :/

nuthinbutpink
January 15th, 2016, 03:38 PM
fefe- we could work on putting that together but check out the threads listed below this box. The forum pulls up similar threads when you create a new one. There are several threads on this topic that you may find helpful! Just scroll down a bit!

fefecooks
January 15th, 2016, 03:42 PM
fefe- we could work on putting that together but check out the threads listed below this box. The forum pulls up similar threads when you create a new one. There are several threads on this topic that you may find helpful! Just scroll down a bit!
Ok. Are they under personalized plans?

nuthinbutpink
January 15th, 2016, 03:48 PM
You have to get off tapatalk and switch to a web browser. If you access this thread on a browser, all you have to do is scroll down the page and you will see them automatically listed. It's just a nice feature of the forum. I hate tapatalk. I cannot control the way it displays anything and you miss out on stuff like the similar threads.

fefecooks
January 15th, 2016, 03:49 PM
I don't have sample menus, I have the 21 day diet which has a lot of info in it some of which is good for the AFD and some of which is standard. I'm sorry this is one of those things in an ideal world I'd have more available, but until my kids are a little older I haven't gotten to yet. :/
Ok. Do we still not eat until noon and no more than 1600 calories and 60 grams of fat still right?

fefecooks
January 15th, 2016, 03:49 PM
You have to get off tapatalk and switch to a web browser. If you access this thread on a browser, all you have to do is scroll down the page and you will see them automatically listed. It's just a nice feature of the forum. I hate tapatalk. I cannot control the way it displays anything and you miss out on stuff like the similar threads.
Gotch! Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
January 17th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Ok. Do we still not eat until noon and no more than 1600 calories and 60 grams of fat still right?

1500-1800 calories, 50-60 g protein, 50-60 g fat, wholegrains and fruit/veg for carbs instead of white empty carbs. OR, some people use white rice instead of whole grains, it depends on a few different things who does what and why. White rice may be better tolerated by some people.

I have a full description of the diet differences in this thread. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9052-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-3-pcos.html

fefecooks
January 17th, 2016, 02:18 PM
150-1800 calories, 50-60 g protein, 50-60 g fat, wholegrains and fruit/veg for carbs instead of white empty carbs. OR, some people use white rice instead of whole grains, it depends on a few different things who does what and why. White rice may be better tolerated by some people.

I have a full description of the diet differences in this thread. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9052-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-3-pcos.html
Thanks Atomic! We should still push breakfast as far back as possible right?

atomic sagebrush
January 20th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Yes provided you still start eating at 12 if you haven't already! Sometimes when people hear as far as you can, they decide 2:30 or 4 pm is better. This isn't supposed to be torture. :)