PDA

View Full Version : Ladybug's Girl Sway

ladybug
September 9th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Here is a little about me....My sway was during the one of the hardest times of my life...My mom was in the end stages of cancer....I actually got my +OPK the day she passed....I like to think she had something to do with this precious little baby...She was so excited that we were trying again....

This is our last baby no matter of the sex....I feel I did the best sway I could...
My due date is May 17,2012

Swaying Attempt - Natural

pH- No idea.

Douche - 1/4 vinegar douche about an hour after attempt

Gels- sylk everytime we BD and I also used rephresh 3 days prior to O and
a fingertip of replens in the AM before PM attempt

Minerals
Calcium- 1000mg
Magnesium - 300mg
Cranberry- 10,000

Potassium- as low as possible
Sodium -as low as possible

DH Supp- calcium,magnesium,cranberry

Dietary Changes - I had started the LE diet in April

Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? It was a really stressful time for me so I was hardly eating at all

caffeine- 2 cups of coffee each morning and diet coke

DH caffeine- one coffee a day and diet soda

Hormones
Drinks: water, diet coke and sometimes reg pepsi
Supplements - folic acid 5 mg as per OB
Benadryl for about 3 days before and after O, very little ewcm, looked cloudy

Exercise- none at all. Became a couch potato.

Timing
BD cutoff (# of days) 1 day cut off

Charting O with Temp - No

Charting O with OPK - Yes

Suspected O date: Aug 25

Ions
Fan going in bedroom

How many kids do you have? 2 boys

Your Age 36
DH age- 38

BD position - missionary & spooning

Jump and dump- Not everytime but I did the day of +opk

EWCM present/how much? very little and it looked different this month, more cloudy

DH undies type: boxers

OWT - wooden spoon and princess onesie under the bed

We did frequent Bd for 7 days until I got a +opk...We also did try to have hot showers before each attempt and I did notice a drop in hubby's sex drive over the past few months...We are very happy about this baby and we pray that it is Makalee Elizabeth....We will have a gender scan once we are 18weeks....Please send us lots of pink dust!!!

@@@@@@Ended with an ectopic on Sept 25,2011@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

zanacal
September 9th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Congratulations again ladybug. I think that's the first time I've read a sway with tears in my eyes! I'm so happy that you were given this precious gift at such an otherwise awful time of your life and I hope for a healthy and preferably pink baby in around 8 months time. Take care x

swish
September 9th, 2011, 04:31 PM
I think your sway looks fantastic and I wish you loads of luck and love for a h and h nine months and a beautiful pink bundle, fx!

Glittergirl
September 9th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Congrats LadyBug!! I really hope this is your GIRL! Sway looks great!

atomic sagebrush
September 10th, 2011, 11:22 AM
I am so thrilled for you, I think you had a wonderful sway and I know that whatever the outcome, your mom is definitely involved in the making of this little one. God Bless you and your family during this difficult time. xo.

lemon2012
November 9th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Ladybug,
I just read this thread and your post. I am so sorry. I hope you are managing okay and that you may come to peace with the fact that it was not meant to be this time. I am especially sorry about your mom, what a difficult time for you.
Sending you lots of prayers and best wishes.