PDA

View Full Version : NBP.....has there been changes to Dream membership?

I Love Ladybugs
January 17th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Although my Paypal has renewed my automatic subscription, my access overall is very limited and I was wondering if things have changed recently, or it is just a glitch for me. Could you please check into this for me as both the HT forums and my messaging options are not functioning. Thanks so much!

nuthinbutpink
January 17th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Hi there. It doesn't look like you are a Dream Member anymore. If you message me your paypal email, I will check it out. No changes have been made to access.

nuthinbutpink
January 17th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Your membership expired on January 6th.

I Love Ladybugs
January 17th, 2016, 10:36 AM
And there were funds removed for Genderdreaming on Jan 4th, 2016......could you please check your records as I have paypal info with a transaction to renew.

nuthinbutpink
January 18th, 2016, 12:27 PM
No problem. Can you please forward the receipt to genderdreaming@hotmail.com

I Love Ladybugs
January 18th, 2016, 01:19 PM
I forwarded the email....hope it went through to you. I am offline for the next 4 hours or so, but will be checking back in after. Thanks so much!

atomic sagebrush
January 20th, 2016, 01:16 PM
bump, did this get worked out?

nuthinbutpink
January 20th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Yes!

I Love Ladybugs
January 20th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Thanks again so much!! Love my Genderdreaming!!!!!!

mommymachine
January 20th, 2016, 02:29 PM
It is really good to "see" you here Ladybugs!!! Hope all is well with you!" And your family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Love Ladybugs
January 20th, 2016, 06:52 PM
It is really good to "see" you here Ladybugs!!! Hope all is well with you!" And your family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two weeks ago, we got the all clear from Children's to be monitored yearly at the satellite clinic they hold every 3-4 months about an hour from our house! My little girl lights up our lives, I have much to be thankful for!!!!!!