PDA

View Full Version : Crap!

Pray4bluex2
January 19th, 2016, 06:06 AM
So my cycles have been really wonky since I had my 18m old. Ever since I was pregnant with her and found out I was having another girl I planned on swaying for a boy but have only had 2 cycles in 18m so felt like I wanted to concentrate on getting my reproductive system healthy before we tried for our definite last child. Well long story short I'm pregnant! I know I'm most likely in very very early stages because last week there was a very faint positive and now it's a definite positive. I'm so scared to be hopeful about my desired gender because I don't think I'll get it and this is without a doubt our last child. Any words of wisdom?

Meghan

True Blue
January 19th, 2016, 06:31 AM
Don't panic!

Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

You definitely have every chance of your desired gender - Good Luck :luck:

ksmom
January 19th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Congratulations! You still have a chance at blue! Don't worry about having kids close in age swaying pink. I was still breastfeeding DS1 at 1 year old when I got pregnant with DS2 and my cycles were definitely all over the place. I know lots of women who had a boy not long after having another baby. Good luck and please take all my blue dust! :)

atomic sagebrush
January 20th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Huge congrats and tons of blue dust headed your way. YOu ALWAYS have a chance of a boy.