PDA

View Full Version : Question

boysmom36
January 24th, 2016, 02:21 AM
Hi! How long does it normally takes to get a respond in the private forum? I posted my questions in "Completed questionnaires and private couching access" page under my personalized plan more than 48 hours ago and still no answer. Did I post it in wrong place?

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2016, 01:24 PM
If you don't get a response in 24 hours please bump your post up to the top. Sometimes if a post has a lot of questions (which I now realize I did this with your question and I'm really sorry) I will set it aside intending on going through the shortest questions first to get people who just need a one or two line answer, their reply first, then I go back and hit the longer ones. But I think my husband got onto the computer for a minute and he must have closed the window by accident, then it isn't highlighted any more and I think I replied when I didn't. Then yesterdya my Internet was out. Going to respond right now, thank you for patience.

To "bump" just write the word "bump" in the lowest post and it will come up to the top again and it will show me that I didn't answer it.

boysmom36
January 27th, 2016, 05:26 AM
Thanks Atomic!
I know things happen sometimes :) I just was wondering if you got my msg at all. Thank you for your patience in answering all my questions!