PDA

View Full Version : TTC after early Miscarriage 😳

prettypinkprincessplease
January 25th, 2016, 12:25 AM
Hi ladies
So long storey short
Im in shock, im in shock that im posting here iv never expirenced a loss before and now im petrified to expirence one again 😢
I was suppose to be 7 weeks 1 day yesterday but baby stopped grown at 6 weeks 1 day
Today iv bled quite heavily and passed a few large clots i have a repeat ultrasound on monday to be sure everything has passed. I guess im hear to ask the question.. that if my uterus is back to normal with no retain products from the pregnancy and no d snd c is needed
Am i able to conceive when i ovulate after i finish bleeding from this miscarriage
Will i lose the baby again if i dont wait? is there an increased chance of misscarriage if i dont wait
If anybody has any stories of them falling pregnant before waiting for the 2nd cycle id love to here them
Im really a ball of nerves here

signingmommyfor3
January 25th, 2016, 12:38 AM
I just had a d&c Wednesday so I understand your loss. Mine was a missed miscarriage, my body didn't want to give up the pregnancy. According to my dr now a days you really don't need to wait if you don't have a medical issue causing the miscarriages. Drs tend to tell you to wait 1 cycle for dating purposes and for emotional readiness. He told me he hopes to see me pregnant in the office in 4 to 6 weeks.

prettypinkprincessplease
January 25th, 2016, 01:08 AM
Im so sorry for your loss aswell this is all so new to me i was a bit naive to it all to be honest never expected it to happen although i had a feeling from the very start my pregnancy wasnt progresssing on the tests like they always did. Life goes on but it is horrible ��thank you for that information as far as the doctor could tell everything regardling pregnancy sustaining hormones were all normal, the lining was normal and then yolk was not damaged ect ect so hes put it down to a chromosone abnormality which has shocked me because im only 24 but i suppose it does and can happen to anyone! I really hope to try again straight away i guess im terrified

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2016, 06:15 PM
I'm so sorry PP!! We have just has several people conceive the first cycle out.

I think this essay answers most of your questions.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/29504-guide-swaying-after-miscarriage.html

prettypinkprincessplease
January 26th, 2016, 11:09 PM

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/29504-guide-swaying-after-miscarriage.html

Thank you so much for this link!

prettypinkprincessplease
January 26th, 2016, 11:10 PM

Thank you so much for this link!

prettypinkprincessplease
January 26th, 2016, 11:23 PM
I always question why this happened i cant help but feel it was Everything i was taking :( never swayed before and i first time i do i have a miscarriage :( worst thing is il never know

purple
January 27th, 2016, 03:33 AM
Sorry about your loss :(

Unfortunately miscarriages are very common so it isn't necessarily due to the diet. I have had 2, one was when ttc#2 so no swaying and the last one was my 2nd cycle of swaying. Knowing how common they are doesn't make it any easier however. Take care of yourself and with time it gets easier.

atomic sagebrush
January 27th, 2016, 04:31 PM
I always question why this happened i cant help but feel it was Everything i was taking :( never swayed before and i first time i do i have a miscarriage :( worst thing is il never know

Everyone always thinks that though. Millions of women have a miscarraige every day without swaying and you always go back over everything you did trying to think of why it happened. But most of the time it is just a bad egg, bad sperm, or something accidental in the way they combined.

prettypinkprincessplease
February 2nd, 2016, 05:50 AM
Is this actually happening or is it still pregnancy hormones? My opks were gettinglighter and on sunday it was significantly light but yesterday it seemed a bit darker i thought hmmm maybe a fluke but tonights well was much darker i only finished bleeding completely monday
Top is sunday and bottom is todays 29666

atomic sagebrush
February 2nd, 2016, 06:55 PM
Neither test is positive. It's normal for them to get a little darker and a little lighter.

I would hve attempt just to cover bases but keep testing

maidentomother
February 2nd, 2016, 08:25 PM
Your OPKs could hover around that darkness for a week or more so I wouldn't necessarily read too much into it. For the record, following early losses my O was usually on time, counting the first day of full flow as CD1.

prettypinkprincessplease
February 3rd, 2016, 02:52 AM
If i count from first day of bleeding as cd1 then im about due to o soon, gotten alot darker today but still not positive yet :)

Walkiria
July 17th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Hi im 41 and got pregnant of my 4 child in may 2016 after a miscarriage of 5 weeks on december 2014. Please check that you dont have a pregnancy posite too becase as you know lh also detect pregnancy hormones and are used many time to detect early pregnancy when pregnanvy test still say negative. Im saying this and i say it does not have to be your case in anyway. Just in case to let you know that i thought all was over when star my period on december 2014 as it was too little any doctor sent me an ultrasound. I tried as said here to get pregnant the following month without waiting. I was tracking with temperature chart so i notice that was too strange and idfficult to follow some spots durong month temperature like showing ovulatiok then not... ups and downs but..as i read than sometimes its normal to need some month to regulate after miscarriege i thought was ok. But che the date : had miscarriage december 2014 and march 2015 started one of my normal periods and march 12 when still having my period had great pain like contraction and my period didnt stopped. After 20 days of not stopping i went to emergencies. Its was too strange to be my cycles still so bad as i used to be regular 28 days. So i.mentioned a doctor the problema and told me to do a pregnancy test. I thought he could be crazy making me do a pregnancy test after many month of miscarriage and many periods and bleeding and trying to check in urine not blood...but well i did it for my surprise it was still positive... there they told me that that pain days ago was when finally ended losing baby still i was retaining somwthing like sack or something. So after that had to do many blood test till it go down and down till negative. Still was 12 after so many months. Abd git many ultrasound checking if not rests. Then all got normal for the following month and period. So saying surely not your case but please all that have miscarriage asked your doctor to be check fully and not give all to nature. Mostly if you want to keep looking for baby next month. Our bodys have to be in healthy conditions and doctors sometime dont pay to much attention and say its normal go home and not. So have to be cared by a doctor. All my blessings for you and wish you a soon a healthy baby. Hugs