PDA

View Full Version : TTC and GENDER readings done by online psychics

pinkin2011
January 28th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Just curious has anyone ever had a reading done that ended up being right? For both conception/ due date AND gender.

Thanks.

XXforhubby
January 28th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Nope. Thank goodness I never paid for the readings! Apparently the psychics were well known, but they were wrong on gender. Everything else was right though.

It's about as good as a coin toss!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602] completes our family [emoji170]!

netti02
January 28th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Pinkin- i consulted a psychic-medium that i had previous readings through (online, phone and in person). I couldn't come to the decision of having a 5th and i was looking for some insight i guess.

My psychic-medium has been adamant from the start ill get my girl but i was not to leave it too long between her and ds4. And ever since shes been confident even after my nt scan when sonographer thought boy nub. So we shall see in less than 24 hours 😊

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess

pinkin2011
January 28th, 2016, 11:16 PM
I hope you get your girl Netti02 xoxo

netti02
January 28th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Thanks pinkin

Nachelle
November 8th, 2016, 10:59 AM
We're any of them right for you?

Burakoam
November 9th, 2016, 10:40 AM
i have only used one medium, and it was this pregnancy. here is my experience.

I had one that was right that i used this pregnancy. hadnt ever used them before. But the thing to keep in mind is some feel they have a 50/50 shot of being right anyhow so maybe she just 'guessed' correctly...She told me this baby was a girl and predicted a birthday of april 1st-3rd (with my actual due date being april 8th so you would find that interesting except that she is right because i'll be having a c section so she will be born sooner than the 8th and most likely the 3rd after all)

overall the reading was pretty traumatizing so dont go into it unless you can handle pretty much anything. She told me things i DIDNT need to know because its how my daughter apparently presented them. That my daughter knew i was going to be sad she was a girl, but that she loved me and she wanted me to make the right choice for me not her or anyone else (which at the time really hit hard since the only person i had talked about abortion with was my DH, in person where nobody could have possibly overheard us, who at the time was really adamant we should abort if it was another girl and while i started off in agreement i grew pretty attached to the baby certain it couldnt be a girl and so..there was that complication)

She compared her dad to an alligator and cried and still when i think back to this reading i am devastated. I'll tell you i hope its all in my head but that this baby still will not kick or tap at her dad when his hand is on my belly while DD3 loved and relished her fathers touch...she would kick and punch like mad for him. She will kick and move about for me and thats it.

this person has a history of other people accusing her of being a fraud. I cant speak for those cases, and again there are some who will say she guessed gender with a lucky guess and nothing else and the other bits of information could have also been luck etc (though i think when details get that specific it is interesting to say the least)

So if anyone wants contact information for the one i used im willing to give it but be sure you really want to hear it in case she is right and also because you just never know how your child will 'appeal' to you in this if it is indeed real.

atomic sagebrush
November 9th, 2016, 06:01 PM
there is a post in this thread that is only visible to me - I don't know exactly if it's been deleted by the poster or what. But trust me - there are nasty, bad people in the world who are experts at psychologically "cold reading" you and picking up your emotions and fears and they think nothing about manipulating your darkest fears and dread in order to get your money. A lot of them call themselves "psychics" but it's been shown that people who have a lot of training in psychology can also "cold read" people and use your subtle responses to manipulate and upset you.

If a "psychic" tells you something that is upsetting to you (especially things that no unborn child could EVER know about because they have spent their entire existence in your womb and do not know about things yet) that person is out to do you HARM. They are not your friend - they are not trying to help you - they are BAD people who detected a feeling or emotion or fear that you had either subconsciously or consciously and then preyed upon that for their own reasons...either money, or just because some people are damn mean-spirited at times.

Burakoam
November 10th, 2016, 01:00 PM
I posted it I believe but it said a moderator had to approve it lol

Burakoam
November 10th, 2016, 01:20 PM
TLDR version; had a medium accurately predict this babies gender but it could have been a lucky guess. Not giving name publicly because she has just as
Many bad reviews as she does good so don't want someone to use me as the rule when I could be the exception and give the lady money and have her be wrong. Justified my own spending on it with extra details that I hadn't talked about with anyone yet except husband face to face not written down anywhere at the time like a possible abortion if we found out it was another girl etc.. only thing she could have 'cold read' that from about me is I already have 3 girls that she asked about so I mentioned and I did say I was desperate to know gender so guess it may not have taken much to assume why

The awful stuff atomic mentions is actually where she went into great detail about how my unborn daughter only wanted what was best for me so to make a hard decision I had to make based on what I want not her or her dad and that she appeared to the lady crying holding an alligator but it left me uneasy like she was insinuating she didn't like my husband much cause she 'knew' he didn't want her and wanted me to abort her.. and I mentioned it still doesn't sit well with me because she has been kicking and punching a few weeks now but won't respond to my husbands touch at all like DD3 did..that sort of thing.

No clue why the original post had to Ben approved first but that's the gist of it

Nachelle
November 12th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Oh wow! That's awful!! I can't believe she would say things like that! I thought they weren't allowed to be negative? I'm sorry you had a unsettling reading!

Burakoam
November 12th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Well she said she hesitated to say anything but that it was a very heavy feeling for her she felt my life or the babies or both to be in danger and so she mentioned it because she wanted us safe. So who knows. The amount of detail was pretty impressive all things considered and will never know if it was a lucky guess or not that she was right on gender so it kind of stays with me a bit..

All*blue*everything
November 12th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Pinkin- i consulted a psychic-medium that i had previous readings through (online, phone and in person). I couldn't come to the decision of having a 5th and i was looking for some insight i guess.

My psychic-medium has been adamant from the start ill get my girl but i was not to leave it too long between her and ds4. And ever since shes been confident even after my nt scan when sonographer thought boy nub. So we shall see in less than 24 hours 😊

Did u find out the gender?

Sent from mTalk