PDA

View Full Version : How to add your FF chart link to your tapatalk signature for phone users

Pbn3
February 1st, 2016, 02:22 AM
Hi everyone! Thought I'd add these instructions here as I finally added my ff chart link to be accessible through the tapatalk app. I've seen it on so many other posters and finally asked how to do it today!

Thank you Twointow for the awesome instructions!!

Open ff app on your phone. Go into top right corner and click on icon to bring down the 'more' menu. From drop down menu select Share chart and Data. Select Create/Preview homepage. Click the link shown under Preview your Home Page and this will open the web browser. Copy the address in web/address bar. Open tapatalk and go into the 'me' section. Select settings. Select edit Signature. Select customise signature. Paste your web address you previously copied. That's it! You are done 😊 ***I am unable to use my own signature link, it opens the browser but comes up with a 'no input file provided' page HOWEVER it can be viewed by others. Another person who also did theirs today has no trouble viewing their own. Thought I'd mention this in case you don't think its worked! Just post a 'test' message asking someone to click on the signature link to test it if you're concerned.

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/519b48)

atomic sagebrush
February 2nd, 2016, 02:24 PM
thanks!