PDA

View Full Version : Using old personal plan

Funkyfry
February 1st, 2016, 03:55 PM
Hi

I received a personal sway plan over two years ago and followed it exactly and thankfully resulted in my gorgeous little girl.

I want to sway again for another girl. I was going to use the plan I have but we are both I've 35 so a bit concerned about frequent release and a few other things plus I loved having the contact with atomic.

Do I have to buy a whole new plan or can I update it?

Prepsina2014
February 1st, 2016, 04:09 PM
First of all congratulations on your daughter :) I hope you get your DD2 :)
I would really encourage you to pay for a plan again as the money coming in from the plans etc are Atomic's income for all the wonderfully supportive work she performs for all the swayers. I personally think the price is very fair for all the support offered.
All the best of luck to you :)

atomic sagebrush
February 1st, 2016, 07:33 PM
Funky, what you can do is just renew the coaching service and all the information from before is still there. The option is in the "membership and plans" section. :) It's ideal for people who don't need a whole new plan, just the coaching.

Dreamofpink
February 2nd, 2016, 03:54 PM
Welcome back Funkyfry!!

Three beautiful boys and my longed-for DD due in June 2016!

atomic sagebrush
February 2nd, 2016, 07:44 PM
not to hijack Funky's post but WWWHHHHAHHHAHAHHAHH Dream is that siggie correct?!? I have been slammed with work this month missing everything!!!! HUGEST HUGE HUGE congrats!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Dreamofpink
February 2nd, 2016, 09:47 PM
Yes Atomic!!!! I've messaged you twice but am not sure if my Tapatalk app is working right. Xxx

coralsky
February 3rd, 2016, 01:22 PM
WooooooHooooo dream!!! This is first I have seen this news too, and I am sooooo very happy for you! I have tears! Lol. Huge congrats my friend, you have made my day with this wonderful news xxxx

Dreamofpink
February 3rd, 2016, 01:34 PM
Awwww thank you so much Coral!! It's so exciting to finally be carrying my daughter. I really must post my sway!

atomic sagebrush
February 3rd, 2016, 05:09 PM
Yes Atomic!!!! I've messaged you twice but am not sure if my Tapatalk app is working right. Xxx

I see them answered one just very busy, January is my busiest month and a little behind, but I"m thrilled for you!!