PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

Thea
February 4th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Hi, I am new to this forum , and hope I am writing this topic at the right place ? We are trying to sway natural for a girl this month, and was going for the 0+12 attempt..have had 2 previous Pgd attempts abroad.. My DH hurt his knee, and need to go in for an X ray next week..so my question is; do you know if this can hurt the sperm in anyway ? And then I am suddently going for the shettles method if we going to do this before his scan..what to do? Need advice.. Thank you :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
February 4th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Hi and welcome, Thea.

We do not use timing too much around here (most of us have 2,3,4 or more timing opposites and have come to this site looking for a better way) BUT if you want to use it, that is of course up to you.

Just be sure they use the lead apron on your husband's "family jewels" and his sperm will be fine. Mention that he is thinking of TTC this month so they will be certain to do it.

What I would caution you to do with your attempt is whatever timing you choose to do, do only ONE attempt. Do not do 2 or 3 attempts with timing, because timing doesn't work. For reasons we do not understand, one attempt has been a very successful method for us and so that's the most important thing. Timing if you want to and it works out, but KEEP one attempt. :)

Thea
February 7th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Thank you so much for the advice, will go with that and cross my fingers that my diet will give me a girl this time :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk