Gender Result:
GIRL!!!! (Harmony Results)
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy 6yo
Boy 2.5yo
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
No
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? Other

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I cut back on meat and proteins but only lost 3-5lbs. I skipped breakfast most of the time but still snacked most of the time. I have Celiac Disease, dairy and egg allergy so I'm crap at dieting because I'm already so restricted. The holidays (and stress that comes with it) and our kids being sick for 3 weeks killed any self-discipline I had when it came to dieting. :/
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
2 months of skipping breakfast and cutting back on meat, proteins and healthy fats.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
Skipped breakfast, drank more alcohol
DId you consume alcohol? Often- daily

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
Drank Crystal Light, haven't done that in 13 years (it made me sick at first!). Had more alcohol than I have in years and cut back on meat.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Lost 3-5lbs. (it varied from day to day)
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
-
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation O day only

Any additional comments?
I ovulated 3 days early! The test was light in the am but then turned dark/equal to control line in the pm. So we DTD but I wasn't prepared!!
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
I used RePresh 2-3 hours before, I took a hot shower, DH took a hot bath and has been wearing briefs for the past 2 months. I stayed prone for 5-10 min. then went pee, wiped and used a little more RePresh.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Magnesium

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
I had used Pregnitude or EstroSmart on and off for the past three months. I was worried about egg quality due to my age and hormonal imbalance due to other symptoms. It made my cycle shorter (too short) and less painful.
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
Waxing Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I'm still breastfeeding my 2yo 3-4 times for nap and bedtime and I get about 5 hrs. or less sleep a night. I have been drinking Crystal Light and alcohol for the past month. I used RePresh and took a hot shower. DH wore briefs (a size too small even!) and took a hot bath prior to DTD. We only DTD once and I'm pregnant. In the past we DTD multiple times and not at ovulation.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I didn't stick with the diet, only lost 3-5lbs. and ovulated early so I had to use RePresh 2-3 hours before we DTD.
Things worth mentioning:
I'm excited to be pregnant! Regardless of the gender of this baby it is so very wanted!!

Faithinpink
February 5th, 2016, 12:18 AM
Congratulations and all the very best Fx for pink
Hugs xx

maidentomother
February 5th, 2016, 03:51 AM
Congrats and good luck!

If you don't mind answering some questions...Did you reduce overall fat consumption or just healthy (blue) fats? Did you eat red meat regularly? What was your activity level? Were you very inactive/couch potato or did you exercise sometimes? How long were your cycles before the Pregnitude and do you suspect PCOS or what? What is your BMI? Were you taking folic acid/folate?

atomic sagebrush
February 5th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Good luck crd!! I got my daughter in a month wiht early O!

2xblue
February 7th, 2016, 04:51 AM
Congrats and pink dust!

crd5ed
February 7th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Congrats and good luck!

If you don't mind answering some questions...Did you reduce overall fat consumption or just healthy (blue) fats? Did you eat red meat regularly? What was your activity level? Were you very inactive/couch potato or did you exercise sometimes? How long were your cycles before the Pregnitude and do you suspect PCOS or what? What is your BMI? Were you taking folic acid/folate?

I reduced overall fat consumption. I used to eat read meat once a week so I cut that out too. I have two boys so I'm pretty active and I walk my oldest to and from his school. I get an average of 15,000 steps in a day so not sure if that's really active or not but I move most of the day getting things done, otherwise I was a couch potato because I don't really have time to exercise with our current schedule.

My cycles before Pregnitude were 27-29 days. Pregnitude shortened my cycles to 24-26 days, I've never had cycles that short before. Doctors have suspected PCOS for me for years because of reoccurring cysts on my ovaries, difficulty losing weight traditional ways, and stubborn adult acne. The Pregnitude didn't really help my PMS, breakouts or menstrual cycle that I could see, and I cut down to one packet a day because of my shortened cycle. The EstroSmart on the other hand, was AWESOME and I wish that I could have stayed on it during pregnancy because it really balanced my moods, energy, PMS, cramps and breakouts. Also there is a version of EstroSmart that contains Vitex (called EstroSmart Plus) that may be helpful for some women, I didn't discover it until the week before I was pregnant but I bet it would be great for those who like/need vitex. (Maybe Atomic Sagebrush could weigh in on that.) My BMI is between 21-22. I was taking folate, I forgot to mention that, 800mcg a day. Whew, I think I answered all your questions!

maidentomother
February 8th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Awesome thanks for the details! I will check out the EstroSmart, sounds interesting.

ksmom
February 8th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Congratulations! Hope you hear pink!

Honeybug
February 9th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Congratulations! Best of luck!