PDA

View Full Version : Um ....

zanacal
September 11th, 2011, 04:23 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/zandersmummy/P1020431.jpg

Flava
September 11th, 2011, 04:26 PM
OMG!:running: Im so happy for you!

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/667/667594r62hyr5cwg.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

zanacal
September 11th, 2011, 04:26 PM
:holysheep: I might actually be lost for words for the first time ever!

I know I said I wouldn't test until Wednesday and I'm very cautious because of course it's so early but - yikes! I picked up the test on the spur of the moment even though I got a stark white BFN on an IC this morning. Arghhhhh - I can't believe it!!!

Please pray for :noaf: for me this week!

XXdreaming
September 11th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Omg!! So excited for you!!! Congrats! Praying for H&H pregnancy!!!

ladybug
September 11th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Yay!!!!! I am sooooooo happy for you! Congratulations!!! :)

zanacal
September 11th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Thank you so much for your congratulations. My heart still hasn't stopped beating in my ears!

Indira
September 11th, 2011, 04:55 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhh!! :cheer::cheer::cheer: I was so waiting for and expecting this with all your cramping and stuff! CONGRATS!! :noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf:

happyheart
September 11th, 2011, 04:56 PM
YAY!!!!! I am soooooo excited for you!!!! :) :) :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :) :)

nuthinbutpink
September 11th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Yay!! Congratulations!

Mochagirl
September 11th, 2011, 05:54 PM
OMG OMG OMG :omg:

I'm so excited for you I just danced a little jig around my living room!!!!!

You definitely must be fertile myrtle getting pregnant with all the swaying you did this month!!! You are sooo lucky that you can feel 100% happy with your sway since you hadn't gotten to the point of dropping any of it.

Now go and EAT...but don't tell me how wonderful it was :worry:

Oh, and don't even THINK of abandoning us. Maybe you could make up boring pretend meal plans to tell us about so you can still contribute to our food thread :bigsmile:.

Hopefully I can join you in 2 weeks. Eat lots of yummy food for me!!!

zanacal
September 11th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Thank you all :D

mocha, that means alot to me :D I know - I am so, so blessed and lucky to be pregnant already. DH and I think this baby will probably give us our 5 a-side football team and, really, I just have to be grateful if we give birth to a healthy baby in 8 months time. There's a long way to go!

I did have a teeny weeny sausage roll to celebrate - and now I have heartburn! My symptoms are on steroids!! You're going to love this - but I'm going to stay on the diet (with a few cheats I'm sure!) until after I've missed my period. Just in case it's a pink bean and it needs my blood sugar to be low for a tad longer :D

I so hope you join me in 2 weeks! GL :D

Mochagirl
September 11th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Wow - you are sooo dedicated! There's no WAY I could stay on the diet after getting a BFP! At least eat breakfast tomorrow for your little bean's sake! I think I'll start eating as soon as I see those 2 lines and I won't stop until the baby's born!

Mochagirl
September 11th, 2011, 06:04 PM
What's your due date? Sometime in late May, I assume, since mine would be June 2nd or something like that if I get pregnant this month.

shouldihope?
September 11th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Yay! Congrats another 3 boy momma with a BFP. I agree with Mocha as soon as I got my BFP I ate. Hard to remmber to eat breakfast at first but that did not last long. Fx'd for you too Mocha. Hope to see the same for you soon.

Mochagirl
September 11th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Thanks, shouldihope - I have a good feeling about this month.

Hobbermittens
September 11th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Holy crap! I didn't see this until just now. CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!

Belle
September 11th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Congratulations Zanical that is the best news I heard this morning wishing you a healthy eight months and I hope for me and others trying now will soon be in your position next month :) Now go and eat a burger and fries for us lol

DoulaMama
September 11th, 2011, 08:23 PM
AHHHHHHHHH! I've been on a computer break but decided to log on and see how my 2ww girlies were doing.....and I saw this thread and nearly screamed with joy!!!! Congrats Mama!!! Here's to a Healthy and Happy 9 months with many pink thoughts coming your way! Mwa! xoxoxoxo

Sassy
September 11th, 2011, 08:24 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful Z!!!! Am absolutely thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure everything will go absolutely smoothly for the next 8 months!

dannikins
September 11th, 2011, 09:31 PM
woohoo! thats great huge congrats!

princesssarah34
September 11th, 2011, 10:29 PM
YAY Z!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

rainbowflower
September 12th, 2011, 02:39 AM
FANTASTIC news!! so happy for you! :D (and now you can tuck into Christmas dinner guilt free lol)

ELP
September 12th, 2011, 02:44 AM
ZANAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!:running::bighug::babyf: This is fantastic news, I am over the moon for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

swish
September 12th, 2011, 02:57 AM
OMG!!!!!!!! Z, I can't stop smiling, I can't believe it a BFP!!!!!!!!! Your first attempt, that is amazing, you had the perfect sway, you must be over the moon!!!!!!!!! Go baby Z, we've got everything crossed for you little bean!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

swish
September 12th, 2011, 02:58 AM
I agree with mocha, we are going to be lost on the food thread without you so a few made up meals would be great, lol, enjoy eating, you deserve it, you've been a slave to the diet!,

Zivic-Bubac
September 12th, 2011, 03:56 AM
ZANI !!!!!!! Huge congratulations!!!!! :flowerz: I'm thrilled for you and I'm with Mocha - go and eat NOW! lol! Just relax and enjoy!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:: cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

twinkle
September 12th, 2011, 05:34 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!! enjoy the freedom too eat what you like xx

Emmy2012
September 12th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Congrats!!! Whooo Hoooo!!! I am so happy for you!!! Fx you got a sweet lil girl bean growing inthere!!!

Alright Mocha...it has got to be our turn this month!!!!

Mochagirl
September 12th, 2011, 09:56 AM
I agree, Emmy...but first I have to ovulate! My body keeps playing tricks on me, and O is now 2 days late after nearly a week of EWCM and multiple +OPKs!

begonia
September 12th, 2011, 09:57 AM
:running:I am so excited Zan! And your attempt this month was great, you should feel super about your sway - hope you do! HOORAY!!!! Congrats and here's to a happy and healthy nine months!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

tweedledeedum
September 12th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Wow! Congratulations! I hope you have a H&H 9 months! Time to get eating!

When are you due? I think my DD will be May 22-24....

zanacal
September 12th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Wow, thank you all, I'm completely overwhelmed by all your lovely messages :D

... and staying with the diet hasn't exactly gone well today! I'm going to have to switch back to my healthy eating plan I usually use to lose/maintain weight because I want to keep this a secret for as long as possible and I'm so bloated today that I already look 3 months pregnant!!

I just need to get past Thursday without a period now. I so hope all is ok.

tweedle - yay, congratulations! My due date if you go by when I O'd is 24th but it's the 28th by my LMP.

Mochagirl
September 12th, 2011, 12:03 PM
I notice that whenever I overdo the salt I bloat right away now too - our bodies just aren't used to that kind of stuff anymore!

I still say you should eat whatever you want and enjoy, though!

atomic sagebrush
September 12th, 2011, 12:03 PM
I am so excited! Congrats!!!

queen-of-harts
September 12th, 2011, 12:16 PM
That is soo awesome Z!! I am soo happy for you and wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!I am just soo excited for you and looking at your weightloss makes me even more excited!!!!!!!! wooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!

maybeoneday
September 12th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I am only just seeing this now - congratulations and keeping everything crossed for a sticky pink bean. x

TTC5
September 12th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Congrats!!!!

mandicane
September 13th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Congrats Zanacal!

angiesscripts
September 15th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Congrats!! I've been following your threads and can't believe you got your BFP already! I can't wait till I can start trying!

angiesscripts
September 15th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Oh...and I can't wait to see your sway! :)

zanacal
September 15th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Thanks guys, reading all your messages makes it even more exciting!

Angie - I'm going to write up my sway tonight I think. I didn't want to tempt fate by doing it too early but I'm beginning to forget already!

Mochagirl
September 15th, 2011, 01:09 PM
I'm so worried I'm going to forget all the details of my sway, I've considered writing it up now as a file on my computer and copying and pasting it to the attempts section when and if I get my BFP.

zanacal
September 15th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Don't do it mocha, think of your testosterone!!

Mochagirl
September 15th, 2011, 01:44 PM
:rofl:

I'm a lost cause, Z - Type A to the end.

My Fabulous Children
September 21st, 2011, 02:21 AM
Congrats!!

baci di farfalla
September 21st, 2011, 08:10 PM
woooo hooooo!!!!!!! Congrats!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer::HH: