PDA

View Full Version : Alternate diet??

Soworthy
February 8th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Hi,

I am new here and just received my plan a few days ago. I have been thumbing through it. Atomic it states that I would probably do better on an alternate plan? Not sure what is meant by that so,where do I find this plan? Any help would be greatly appreciated[emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maidentomother
February 9th, 2016, 06:54 AM
Do you mean the PCOS version of the LE for swaying pink?

Soworthy
February 9th, 2016, 08:31 AM
I am not sure she did not say. She gave me the LE diet in my plan but stated she thought I would do better on an alternate plan.

maidentomother
February 9th, 2016, 08:58 AM
That is probably what she meant. Do you hsve sny PCOS symptoms or difficulty losing extra weight?

Soworthy
February 9th, 2016, 10:22 AM
No I do not have PCOS. But I need to lose some weight to get to my ideal weight. Stress eating and sitting a lot no exercises time. But I'm on day 3 of working out etc and lost 5 pounds so I'm not sure why she would suggest. I just want to make sure I'm doing what she intended for me. I'm looking over that diet too and I hopefully will hear from Atomic soon.

nuthinbutpink
February 9th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Sowothy- please post this question as a reply to WHERE YOUR PLAN IS LOCATED. If you click on the PM I sent you with the link to your plan, there is a reply box just like this one where you should post all questions like this so she can respond. If you recommended an alternate diet, she will provide one. She may have forgotten to include it so please ask there so she will be sure to see it!

atomic sagebrush
February 9th, 2016, 11:33 AM
I answer the posts in the Custom Forum every day but it sometimes takes me a couple days to reply in this forum. So yes please post questions in the thread where your plan is posted.

Soworthy
February 9th, 2016, 01:47 PM
I did after here, sorry.

Thanks

atomic sagebrush
February 9th, 2016, 07:25 PM
no worries! It's at the top of every sway plan but I think I'll have to start writing it in larger letters because a lot of people seem to miss it.