PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 of positive OPKs....what the heck???

1moregirl
February 10th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Ok ladies so, I'm really confused now....today I have gotten my third day in a row of positive OPK. And yes they have been definite positives as the second line much darker than the test line. Plus I had my doc app today and she said the gynae had thought I'd Oed earlier from my scan on CD 12 because he saw free floating fluid in there. I asked her what else that could mean but she couldn't seem to give me an answer. All very confusing. DH and I had u protected sex on CD 6 and 7 as I was on end tail of AF and just having light spotting here and there. Strange...I haven't even really had much CM these last few days. Today is CD 20. Is it common to get 3 days of pos OPKs in a row? What can it mean? The night of my first pos OPK I tried to get DH to lose a bit of control before it got to the point where he wanted to put a condom on but it didn't happen. He almost pushed me off of him and dived to the bedside table to grab a condom before I could get there or do anything. As soon as he got it on, the mood was gone on my behalf so nothing happened. I guess, even if he agreed, we couldn't give it a try tonight because it could be right on top of O which would be boy zone right? I guess I will just have to suck it up and wait til next cycle now. :( I really want a Summer baby also so that only really leaves me 2 months of trying.

atomic sagebrush
February 11th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Yes, it actually is common, it's not unusual at all. Try to remember that OPK do not detect ovulation, they just detect hormones.

Timing doesn't sway and I got my girl by capitalizing on hubby's good graces right in Shettles boy timing.

1moregirl
February 12th, 2016, 12:30 AM
Thanks Atomic. I will try for an attempt tonight then if his lordship is willing. I have a few long fingernails now so maybe they might accidentally put a hole in the condom. ;) oops!

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2016, 11:50 AM
aaa don't tell me things like that! Makes me want to stage an intervention. :)

1moregirl
February 12th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Sorry. Was a bad joke I know. I guess I just worry I am never going to get him on board.