PDA

View Full Version : When to BD please?

1moregirl
February 11th, 2016, 01:22 AM
Today is day 3 of pos OPKs. We BD this morning with a condom. Would it be safe to BD again tonight or would this be too much in boy zone? Should we just wait til next cycle now? Thanks

atomic sagebrush
February 11th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Whenever he's willing. Be there with bells on. :)

1moregirl
February 12th, 2016, 12:27 AM
So could it work tonight Atomic on day 4 of pos OPK?

1moregirl
February 12th, 2016, 12:28 AM
Only thing that worries me about an attempt tonight now is that then moon sign is no longer in girl zone. I don't know why I'm so hung up on that.

Eko
February 12th, 2016, 07:10 AM
Only thing that worries me about an attempt tonight now is that then moon sign is no longer in girl zone. I don't know why I'm so hung up on that.

You need to stop checking the moon sign. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but it really doesn't help to worry about something that does absolutely nothing. You're way better off not keeping track of it. :-)

By day 4 of positive OPK it's possible you've already ovulated and it's too late to BD. But it's also possible you haven't ovulated quite yet and then it could be awesome timing. So if he'll allow it then attempt. (Always attemp any time he'll allow it.)

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2016, 11:50 AM

Me either LOL. :)

Worrying about moon signs and all this stuff is for people who ahve all the luxury of time and willing hubby to play around with it. You don't. BD when ya can, if ya can.