PDA

View Full Version : help cyprus ADA or GENESIS

119peanut
February 11th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Help ada clinic in Northern Cyprus or genesis in south cyprus?????

ever hopeful
February 11th, 2016, 02:55 PM
I wouldn't touch any clinics in Northern Cyprus - really bad things have happened to people there and I don't think any BFPs. Genesis is ok, but stats aren't brilliant. That said, quite a few of us have got our babies there (me included) but you might be better waiting a while to see if their results improve now they are using full testing. Good luck xx

Babygirlquest
February 11th, 2016, 03:12 PM

119peanut
February 11th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Ever hopeful how many cycles did it take you

ever hopeful
February 11th, 2016, 05:37 PM
I was VERY VERY lucky as I was 44 when I did my first cycle (was only given a 10% chance of it working and it did - I put back my one and only XX!) although sadly had a m/c at 9 weeks but that was with a FISH tested embie. Then, I did a tandem cycle (my own and DE, as this was my last shot as I was 45) and I put back two - my own fully tested healthy XX and a DE FISH tested XX. My DD is now 2 and without doubt best thing I ever did. From a personal perspective I like Savvas which is why I went back (even though I could have gone to any clinic in the world, DH even left a sample at HRC!). It's weird but for some people Savvas seems to work and for others he doesn't - not sure why but I strongly believe that he needs to move to full testing which I really hope will improve his Stats as certainly on here, they've only been about 35%, when he has quoted over 80%, but then I guess we are a small sample. Really good luck xx

Pinklady35
February 19th, 2016, 01:41 PM
I went with genesis recently and I wouldn't really recommend it all. I don't feel they listened to me at all, didn't monitor me closely at all or change or increase the stimulation drugs they gave me. I had low ovarian teserve so savaas put me on menorial 650 iu and it didn't work at all. I had all but two or maybe even one scan before I travelled to cyprus and I had about nine follicles on one ovaries and about five on the other . They got two eggs and one was ok enough to transfer. Needless to say it didn't work. His response after was appalling I was devastated and he basically told me not to bother with ivf as it wouldn't really work so I could try naturally!!! So why take the money and treat me in the first place . Also the cost just went up and up with added extras he neglected to mention. This isn't sour grapes at all I just want you to know before you trust him with your Dream. I haven't given up I went with Embio in Athens. They were great from the start and are open to gender selection as well and I was quite open about the fact I wanted a little girl to complete our family. They put me on gonal f and as I decided to stay uk based I bought my meds here and did them myself alcura is the cheapest by far. They had me going for scans every two days to check my response and changed dosage accordingly. Far better outcome I had 19 follies on left and 13 on right. Maria the nurse I dealt with answered my questions day and nogjt and as been fab. Currently waiting for results of egg collection. Also flights to Athens much cheaper than cyprus

lisvna
February 19th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Which testing does Embio now? At the time i asked them it was fish. Fish is old fashion now and doesn't increase succesrates. Do they use acgh now?

Btw thank you for sharing your story.

squigglepink
April 7th, 2016, 09:10 AM
I went with genesis recently and I wouldn't really recommend it all. I don't feel they listened to me at all, didn't monitor me closely at all or change or increase the stimulation drugs they gave me. I had low ovarian teserve so savaas put me on menorial 650 iu and it didn't work at all. I had all but two or maybe even one scan before I travelled to cyprus and I had about nine follicles on one ovaries and about five on the other . They got two eggs and one was ok enough to transfer. Needless to say it didn't work. His response after was appalling I was devastated and he basically told me not to bother with ivf as it wouldn't really work so I could try naturally!!! So why take the money and treat me in the first place . Also the cost just went up and up with added extras he neglected to mention. This isn't sour grapes at all I just want you to know before you trust him with your Dream. I haven't given up I went with Embio in Athens. They were great from the start and are open to gender selection as well and I was quite open about the fact I wanted a little girl to complete our family. They put me on gonal f and as I decided to stay uk based I bought my meds here and did them myself alcura is the cheapest by far. They had me going for scans every two days to check my response and changed dosage accordingly. Far better outcome I had 19 follies on left and 13 on right. Maria the nurse I dealt with answered my questions day and nogjt and as been fab. Currently waiting for results of egg collection. Also flights to Athens much cheaper than cyprus

Hi Pinklady

Im interested to know your outcome, if you are up for sharing x

seekingbabyblue
October 12th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the info on the Greek clinics we are looking in Cyprus or somewhere in Europe that will do PGD/Sort for Family Balancing - any clinic recommendations? We used TM in N.Cyprus this summer with a poor experience to say the least.

thanks

seekingbabyblue
October 12th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the info on the Greek clinics we are looking in Cyprus or somewhere in Europe that will do PGD/Sort for Family Balancing - any clinic recommendations? We used TM in N.Cyprus this summer with a poor experience to say the least.

thanks

XX Dreams
November 12th, 2016, 12:53 PM
I would also like some recommendations on clinics that will do sort/PGD for famile balancing��

Babygirlquest
November 12th, 2016, 05:17 PM

Babygirlquest
November 12th, 2016, 05:20 PM

Sammy-Ahmed
January 3rd, 2017, 06:18 PM
I am also pregnant from my first cycle with Genesis.

Hiya

My names Sam and just wanted some info about genesis
I'm going to Cyprus 29th Jan
It's my first ivf cycle and I'm sooooo nervous
I dnt really dnt know wat to expect
How did u all find the treatment u had and where did I stay
Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for the last 5 years with no luck watsoever
We had the relevant tests and the tests confirmed he had low sperm count
First ivf procedure pls help 😞 Feeling very scared and stressed out

nuthinbutpink
January 3rd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Hi Sammy. Did you start DH on a fertility supplement? Good luck to you!

wendyh
February 14th, 2017, 11:25 AM
I can not comment about north Cyprus. I went to Crete, Heraklion (Crete fertility centre) where I had PGD. Everything went very well and I am very happy with the centre and their professionalism. During the preparation, they were in contact with me 24/7 and that kept me very calm and confident. I know they also do egg donation but I do not know about this topic as I did not try it.

wendyh
February 14th, 2017, 11:32 AM
No idea. I tried Crete. Crete Fertility Centre in Heraklion. Had PGD there. Everything went smoothly. I am very satisfied with the centre and the way they treated me. I was in contact with them 24/7 during the preparation. They were always very friendly and helpful. I stayed in Heraklion for only 6 days and they even helped with the hotel.

Fifa
February 20th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Hi there,
When did you go to Genesis? I'm new here and really want a girl have 3 boys already!

wendyh
March 1st, 2017, 04:08 PM
Hi all.
I did to Genesis. I went to Greece and in particular in Crete Fertility Centre. I am really really satisfied. I also three boys and I want a baby girl. I will have her in a few months as I got pregnant and everything has been smooth so far.

wendyh
March 26th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Hi
I did not go to genesis. I went to Crete Fertility Centre in Crete, Greece. I am really satisfied, I had already three boys and I wanted a girl. I will have my baby girl in a few months. I am extremely happy!

Dreaming2234
May 28th, 2017, 01:43 PM
I was VERY VERY lucky as I was 44 when I did my first cycle (was only given a 10% chance of it working and it did - I put back my one and only XX!) although sadly had a m/c at 9 weeks but that was with a FISH tested embie. Then, I did a tandem cycle (my own and DE, as this was my last shot as I was 45) and I put back two - my own fully tested healthy XX and a DE FISH tested XX. My DD is now 2 and without doubt best thing I ever did. From a personal perspective I like Savvas which is why I went back (even though I could have gone to any clinic in the world, DH even left a sample at HRC!). It's weird but for some people Savvas seems to work and for others he doesn't - not sure why but I strongly believe that he needs to move to full testing which I really hope will improve his Stats as certainly on here, they've only been about 35%, when he has quoted over 80%, but then I guess we are a small sample. Really good luck xx

Hello please help I'm really struggling to gather information . DH and I planning on using genesis in September this year .. but what do you mean he doesn't use full testing? Thanks

Babygirlquest
May 28th, 2017, 01:54 PM

LouiseR12
May 29th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Babygirlquest, Sorry if this is a silly question (I'm new to all of this). Can you only do full testing at Genesis if you then have a frozen transfer? Thanks! x

LouiseR12
May 29th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Dreaming2234, I'm hoping to go to Genesis in September too. x

Charly123
June 7th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Hai Wendyh,
Which clinic did you youst? After how many times you got pregnant? Friends regards
Charly