PDA

View Full Version : Help please... Personalised plan

Pinky dream
February 13th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your mail. I've tried all of your suggestions but am unable to access the docs and complete my personalised swaying doc. I'm hoping to start swaying this weekend in order to have 6 weeks on the diet before my attempt.

Hope you can help

I look forward to hearing from you

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush
Hi Pinky, I will contact some people who can help us. Please do try it in another browser (not Tapatalk if you're using that) and also try logging out and logging back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky dream
Hi, ladies, I purchased one of the plans and I thought I was purchasing one of the plans that I could view on the forum. I was sent the plans via PDF which when I opened on my iPad I was unable to download or indeed open them on another.

Can you help me please as I'm unable to view any of the info, or complete the questionnaire that I thought I was able to complete.

Please see the transaction details below, I'm a member on the site albeit a silent member as I've not yet posted.

Merchant
Gender Dreaming
info@genderdreaming.com
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
21 Day Meal Plan & Gold Standard Sway Plan for a Girl BUNDLE
Item Number TTC-G-B $99.00 USD 1 $99.00 USD
Subtotal $99.00 USD
Total $99.00 USD
Payment $99.00 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as 'PAYPAL *DREAMBABY'
Payment sent to info@genderdreaming.com
From amount £71.52 GBP
To amount $99.00 USD
Exchange rate: 1 British Pound = 1.38441US Dollars

Invoice ID: 8721452935932

nuthinbutpink
February 13th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Hi there. I have corrected the purchase for you and sent you a PM with access to the questionnaires.

Pinky dream
February 18th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Thank you so much for your help. I have completed the questionnaires, are you able to give me access to the forums so that I can start looking at the LE diet and begin my sway

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2016, 03:52 PM
You should already be able to see them Pinky!!