PDA

View Full Version : Hormones???

1moregirl
February 14th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Hi ladies. So all back to normal but today I'm feeling quite emotional...like I could cry at the drop of a hat. I usually get like this maybe the day before I get my period. So to experience now after I have just supposedly Ovulated is strange...I don't know what to make of it and I'm disappointed that this last cycle has been sooo messed up. My last cycle previously was great and even my LP had lengthened by a few days and I though it was a sign the ubiquinol was working. Yet now...I just hope that this cycle is a one off. It also makes me upset when I think that I could've been 35 weeks pregnant by now. I know we shouldn't dwell on the past and think "could've been...should've been...etc" I also wish my DH could understand from my point of view as I feel quite alone in my desire for one more baby. Even just to see another person's newborn baby makes me feel over-emotional. I just yearn to experience a healthy newborn baby in my arms one last time. I don't feel like it's too much to ask. If I could have just one wish, I would wish for a healthy baby (preferably a little girl) over all the money in the world. I really want a little rainbow baby. Sorry for my ranting and raving, my hormones are clearly wreaking havoc with me and turned me into an over-emotional mess today. And I'm not the sort of person that will burden friends with my worries and concerns so I will often keep things to myself. Thanks for listening and taking the time to read. :) xx

Faithinpink
February 14th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Hi 1moregirl.. Poor you I hate feeling like this too I've been getting emotional alot lately too.. AHHH our hormones are crazy sometimes if only men would understand .
Hang in there girl , have a cry it helps sometimes.
I get you on the wishes, if I had choice to either win the lotto or have a healthy baby girl I would choose"Bubba" ... Having that feeling and holding a baby again makes me emotional just thinking about it .
Hugs xxx

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2016, 03:20 PM
the ubiquinol should not affect cycle.

I think you've had a lot of ups and downs and that is probably what is mostly going on here. Personally, that is when I GET severe PMS is right after ovulation (and was literally just Googling remedies because I am in the same boat myself :p)

1moregirl
February 20th, 2016, 01:19 AM
Thanks Faith and Atomic. I'm still sitting it out and waiting for AF to arrive. I haven't broached the topic again with DH as thought I would give it a rest for a while. Do you think I should have him taking Menevit or some other girl sway friendly supp as he just seems soooo tired all the time the poor thing. I was looking just today at my chart from when I conceived our DD And we BD 3 days before my first pos OPK, as well as on the day of the first pos OPK, and the following 2 days after. Interesting. Seems to correlate with your theory here Atomic of BD every 3-4 days and/or one attempt at first pos OPK. I just hope that DH agrees to one try this next cycle.

atomic sagebrush
February 20th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Menevit isn't girl friendly. If you're giving it to him because he seems tired, that's one thing, but I don't think it helps anyone's sway to have hubby on multivitamins. (unless you think it might put him in better spirits and more cooperative LOL)

Faithinpink
February 21st, 2016, 12:51 AM
I agree with atomic , menevit isn't girl friendly. I'm sure it helpt with having our last 2 DS

1moregirl
February 21st, 2016, 05:46 PM
Thanks Atomic and Faith. I won't go and buy him any then. Lol! I so hope this cycle is the one and that everything falls into place. I visited a friend last week and her almost 4 week old baby boy. He was soooo adorable and my whole body just yearned for another. It's not going to be easy for me though and I'm going to find it difficult to relax and not worry about miscarrying again. Part of me feels I am selfish if I get pregnant again with the risk of another dangerous miscarriage. So I get mixed feelings about it all, yet I feel desperate for a baby girl. I can't explain it. Yes I have a beautiful littl girl already but I feel like I missed out on a lot with her as our eldest boy has always been extremely demanding and he was only 1 when we had our girl. Anyway, I'm sorry for rambling on today. Feeling emotional so maybe AF is not far off. I am putting pen to paper today and will then present 'my case' to DH and will go from there. Wish me luck. Xx

Faithinpink
February 21st, 2016, 06:46 PM
Good luck FX for you xx

Princess Mom
February 22nd, 2016, 03:10 PM
I feel you I am praying to be pregnant quickly already! I'm impatient, I also have boy,girl,boy and praying for another healthy daughter, it's so hard right now for me I want to cry all day, and one of my close friends is pregnant with a girl. Yep just the cherry on top for me lol

atomic sagebrush
February 23rd, 2016, 12:04 PM
I was so desperate this month I decided to try vitex because my husband was away the week after I oed and I didn't want to murder my children. I took it every day for 3 or 4 days and it may have been psychological but I felt like it helped. Like I mentioned it is that week after O that I feel very irritable so estimating, I think I prob took it 2-3 DPO thru 6-7 DPO.

1moregirl
February 24th, 2016, 03:53 AM
Hi ladies. Nothing new to report here but I am on CD2 of a brand new cycle and I am hoping and praying to the Good Lord above that this may be the month we get to try and catch Goldie the golden egg that is going to stick and turn into a healthy baby girl for me. Or just a healthy baby will do. Fingers crossed DH agrees.

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Good luck!

1moregirl
February 25th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Still scared though. Scared that I will have another miscarriage. I just hope if I do have another miscarriage that it will happen a hell of a lot earlier than it did last time. Strange how you get the feeling that you want something so badly yet you fear it won't happen just because you want it so badly. I hope it works out. Yet I also feel what if DH agrees to one more try and I get pregnant but have a chemical pregnancy or miscarry early and want to try again. Oh God....what a Debbie Downer I am today. :(

atomic sagebrush
February 26th, 2016, 10:25 PM
That part is out of your hands though.

There is always time enough to worry when there is cause to worry. :/ Worrying beforehand accomplishes nothing.

1moregirl
February 27th, 2016, 04:24 AM
You give the best advice always Atomic. I think that was just AF hormones speaking yesterday. I'm feeling a lot more positive today. Just need to win over DH and hopefully then it will all fall into place.