PDA

View Full Version : Does the pill sway pink?

chocolate
February 19th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Hi, whilst I'm waiting for my personalised plan, I wondered if being on the pill before ttc sways pink? Only started it about 5 days ago and otherwise have regular cycles so wondered if I should stay on it, it's Yasmin, or stop it now?

Thanks

chocolate
February 19th, 2016, 01:37 PM
I think I've posted in the wrong forum, please move to the swaying pink if you would like too

oceancitymom
February 19th, 2016, 03:36 PM
I don't know what Atomic will say, but I conceived both of my boys within weeks of stopping the pill. If the pill swayed for me, it swayed blue! :)

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Yes, it does seem to sway pink but like Ocean says, it's no magic bullet.

Just let me know if you want me to put it in the plan.

chocolate
February 19th, 2016, 05:44 PM
I'm happy for you to decide Atomic if I should continue on it or stop it? Maybe coming off it will give me a better idea of usual ovulation times though? I've only been on it for 6 days so just let me know if I should take it tomorrow evening or not. Slightly concerned I'd stop it and my body would go into over drive and produce 2 eggs and I'd end up with twins though lol

atomic sagebrush
February 20th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Just for anyone interested in this, I did end up suggesting Chocolate drop the pill. I think it takes at least a couple months to really sway and since you've only been on it 6 days, I felt like it made more sense to lose them and avoid any of the trouble they cause. Plus she can do herbs as well which may be of benefit to her because of PCO tendencies.

Throwaway_panther
March 2nd, 2016, 02:47 PM
Like atomic says, it seems to sway pink. I was off BC pills (Microgestin, used continuously for 2+ years) for one month before conceiving a girl. Was living a very girl/LE lifestyle, as well.