PDA

View Full Version : Some Quick fertility diet tips please

1moregirl
February 25th, 2016, 01:50 AM
Oh God. Could someone please refresh my memory on a few important things to do with the fertility diet? For a girl sway also, what wine is allowed? I have just started enjoying a glass of sweet white with evening meals again. Is this good for girl sway? I can do sweet red as well. Which is better? For fertility diet, is it really no snacking and you still meant to skip breakfast? I've been trying to eat 4 eggs per week, only chicken 3 nights a week and of red meat per week. I like nuts and seeds and fruits. Any other tips or examples of meals for a day on a fertility diet? Thanks so much. I guess I'm having a last minute panic about diet just in case this is our month to try.

1moregirl
February 26th, 2016, 04:53 AM
Bump...

atomic sagebrush
February 26th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Fertility diet is still no snacking and skip breakfast.

All alcohol has gotten good results for swaying.

I hate to just post a link but I really did put a lot of info in this thread. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9052-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-3-pcos.html

1moregirl
February 27th, 2016, 04:23 AM
Thanks Atomic. As soon as AF finishes, this migraine I just woke up with this morning dissipates I will get strictly onto this fertility diet. I think I have almost won DH around, so I am hoping and praying this next cycle will be the one we get to have our attempt on. I really want to give it my all, yet be really relaxed about it at the same time.