PDA

View Full Version : Glittergirl video 12wk 6 days--any nub experts??

Glittergirl
September 13th, 2011, 04:49 PM
OK, I found a way to post my video on youtube. It's archaic...I played it on our TV then recorded it on my laptop...I know....I just couldn't record it straight from the computer. Please take a look, around 3:15 I think I see boy parts, but around 5:30 girl parts. I'm so confused.:worry: ?? I don't want to get the 20 week gender scan so if I'm pretty sure I know what I have based on nub theory it will satisfy me til baby is born. Does that make sense???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWnSFhHk_VI

Thanks so much for looking! Any opinions welcome!!!

TTC5
September 13th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Cute baby! All went too fast for me sorry!!

DoulaMama
September 13th, 2011, 05:10 PM
I have no clue about nubs....but I had to say "CUTEY PIE!!!!" xoxo I hope it's a little pink bub in there!!!

nuthinbutpink
September 13th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Starting at 5:29, that is the nub and it is flat AND forked and looks like a girl to me!

Glittergirl
September 13th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Thanks everyone for looking! NBP- that's good enough for me for now LOL--I will quit nubsessing for a few hours LOL! Dh thinks i'm crazy but I told him this is my last baby so I wanna thoroughly enjoy the nubsessing part!!!

Glittergirl
September 14th, 2011, 02:31 AM
I have no clue about nubs....but I had to say "CUTEY PIE!!!!" xoxo I hope it's a little pink bub in there!!!
Aww thanks you're so sweet!

Flava
September 14th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Oh yeah I think it's a:DD:!

incompletew/nopink
September 22nd, 2011, 01:30 PM
I too am thinking girl......good luck! When do you find out for sure?

nicnee1976
September 22nd, 2011, 04:56 PM
I'm 50:50 in this one, but I hope it is your little girl.

TTC5
September 22nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
Starting at 5:29, that is the nub and it is flat AND forked and looks like a girl to me!

I saw it too!!!! I think girl!!

Glittergirl
September 22nd, 2011, 08:16 PM
Thanks for your responses! I hope you pink guessers are right!!! I'm not sure if I will find out or be surprised but what I WILL do is probably ask for a gender shot and post it on here and have you ladies take your guesses. That way, I'm technically surprised right LOL! Ugh I just don't know what to do. I almost wish there was a 3rd gender, so I can ask if it's a girl. If she says yes then great I can enjoy pink shopping and if she says no, then I will still have a mystery LOL. You can tell I have been thinking this whole thing for a LOOOONG time. I so wanna enjoy knowing its a girl for the whole pregnancy, but if it's another precious boy, then at least waiting til birth will be awesome cause he will be in my arms! I think I find out at 18-20 weeks...I'm about 15 weeks so it is coming up!

Glittergirl
September 22nd, 2011, 08:16 PM
I saw it too!!!! I think girl!!

REALLY??? NOw I gotta play it again!!!

TTC5
September 22nd, 2011, 08:22 PM
Yep I froze it right on there and saw what nbp saw ;)

Glittergirl
September 23rd, 2011, 01:54 AM
Yep I froze it right on there and saw what nbp saw ;)
I did watch it again and stopped it. I was a little worried at about 3:15 cause it looked like a boy nub, but the ladies on the monkey site said that what I was seeing was girly looking and that I should expect more of an angle for a boy at 12wk6day and a boy nub really shouldn't be so flat at that age. I'm scared to get my hopes up too high so I have accepted this will be another little guy. On a side note, I saw a friend's little baby boy today--he's like a week old and he was so tiny and precious and beautiful that it just made me realize I will be so blessed with another little guy!

My Fabulous Children
September 23rd, 2011, 02:37 AM
I'm thinking PiNK!!!

Glittergirl
September 27th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Sorry for the shameless bump....my other picture was a still shot from my video, hoping the actual video will be better for some of you expert nub guessers!!! Thanks in advance ladies!!!

Out of the Blue
September 28th, 2011, 09:43 AM
I'm not sure if I will find out or be surprised but what I WILL do is probably ask for a gender shot and post it on here and have you ladies take your guesses. That way, I'm technically surprised right LOL! Ugh I just don't know what to do. I almost wish there was a 3rd gender, so I can ask if it's a girl. If she says yes then great I can enjoy pink shopping and if she says no, then I will still have a mystery LOL.

I've been thinking of doing the same exact thing!!! I still want the mystery/surprise but I just want things to be tipped a bit more as I think that would make it easier for me either way it goes. Kudos for being able to post it on the monkey site! I can never get in and it just keeps getting worse and worse over there!

Did the u/s tech give you any info whatsoever??? I really think I saw a Va-J.J. in the first 15-20 seconds of the vid. I also agree w/what NBP saw. Honestly, I really think there would be more prominant boy parts at this stage of the game but I saw way more flat/girly than any angled boy stuff. I vote :ballerina:

Glittergirl
September 28th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I've been thinking of doing the same exact thing!!! I still want the mystery/surprise but I just want things to be tipped a bit more as I think that would make it easier for me either way it goes. Kudos for being able to post it on the monkey site! I can never get in and it just keeps getting worse and worse over there!

Did the u/s tech give you any info whatsoever??? I really think I saw a Va-J.J. in the first 15-20 seconds of the vid. I also agree w/what NBP saw. Honestly, I really think there would be more prominant boy parts at this stage of the game but I saw way more flat/girly than any angled boy stuff. I vote :ballerina:

Yeah the monkey site is nothing but monkeys now:rolleyes:! But I was able to log on earlier this month--it was good for like 2 weeks. My US tech said you can't tell gender this early, I was playing dumb, but she said that there are ways to make educated guesses but that they don't do gender detection so I didn't push it. At the time, I actually didn't want to know but now the waiting is killing me so I thought maybe I'll have her show me the parts but not tell me LOL! Anyway, thanks for checking...on the other site the techs guessed girl for me:fx:. Oh well, I'll just enjoy the guesses for now until I make up my mind if I'm gonna find out!

Out of the Blue
September 28th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Yeah...My Dr. was all business and didn't even want to go there. Also, like my other kiddos, this one was shy and didn't want to show the goods. Even at my 20wk w/DS#2, they couldn't tell but I didn't care b/c it was my surprise baby. I think you probably know enough now that you can just sit back and be "surprised" by pink when she comes out. Really looks girly to me! :HH: