PDA

View Full Version : BD pattern help please ASAP :)

1moregirl
March 2nd, 2016, 06:43 PM
Hi ladies. I did get an app with an Ob/gyn for next week but I'm going to have to reschedule for later date anyway as its our little girls party next Saturday and all of my fort nightly pay will be going to her birthday party. Anyway, their receptionist sounded lovely and apparently he has quite a few other patients in their 40s so that's nice to know. Anyway, in the meantime, I've decided to just go ahead with an attempt this cycle if we can. DH is seeming more relaxed this time round so I'm thinking he might be agreeable to this attempt. Anyway, so far we have had two BDs without condoms. One at CD 5 (toward the end of AF as AF was very light to spotting) and a second BD without condom last night on CD 9. It's tricky though as I have NO idea when I am going to O and get my first pos OPK so I'm worried if we BD every 4 days as we have been so far doing (cD 5 then 9 - so 3 days off in between), that it won't correlate with my first pos OPK, if that makes sense. If we next BD without protection on CD 13 for example, what if I get my first pos OPK on CD 15 - that's only 2 nights since the last BD which is supposed to sway blue isn't it? Anyway, what would you recommend Atomic and anyone else? Or should we just use protection from now on, regardless of when we BD, and just have the next unprotected BD when I get my first pos OPK? I am feeling soooo relaxed but quietly confident about it all this time round for some reason. Maybe all the praying I've done lately is really working. I am soooo determined to have one more baby that I could almost just keep trying til it happens. I just have to stay confident and have belief in that I could be one of that 40 or 50% of women in their 40s that can conceive a healthy baby from a good egg and not miscarry. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

atomic sagebrush
March 2nd, 2016, 09:24 PM
I recommend for you to BD whenever your DH is willing to.

Do not worry about swaying for a combination of reasons - age, husband, etc. You're going to be lucky to get him to do this and lucky to get pregnant so PLEASE don't allow yourself to get so focused on swaying that you lose sight of just getting pregnant which is what the important thing is here.

1moregirl
March 3rd, 2016, 05:04 AM
I know. Yes you're right. I'd just soooo love to have one last healthy baby girl.