PDA

View Full Version : Clomid + Estradiol anyone? Experiences? Successes?

LolaInLove
September 14th, 2011, 05:46 PM
I've added the E to my Clomid this 3rd month. A friend told me the E made her side effects much worse.....not really excited about that. Anyone have it totally help and get you a bfp????

nuthinbutpink
September 14th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Most of us HT gals take estrace. I didn't notice anything. Good luck. I hope it does the trick!

LolaInLove
September 15th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Hey NBP....is estrace essentially the same thing?

nuthinbutpink
September 15th, 2011, 09:56 AM
I believe so. There are injectibles, pill form and patches.

LolaInLove
September 15th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Well, it doesn't matter anyway. We just found out my DH has hardly any sperm.

nuthinbutpink
September 15th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Well, it doesn't matter anyway. We just found out my DH has hardly any sperm.

I saw your post. He needs to see a MD to make sure nothing bad is going on down there. There is always IVF but supplements can help. Since you have children, he needs to figure out what is now causing this.

LolaInLove
September 15th, 2011, 03:19 PM
I saw your post. He needs to see a MD to make sure nothing bad is going on down there. There is always IVF but supplements can help. Since you have children, he needs to figure out what is now causing this.

Well, NBP, the kids are from my previous marriage. This DH and I don't have any yet.....I will have him go to a urologist asap. I am going to check out the thread from Dr. P and Dr. H also and find out about other supps. I just can't afford any infertility stuff.....we are starving artists, unfortunately. (:

nuthinbutpink
September 15th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Oh, he's the dancer! Well, the tight pants, heat, etc might have contributed. I would have him start on supplements now. I have seen gals' DH that had poor analysis for HT make tremendous progress after supps!

LolaInLove
September 15th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Yep! I am definitely going to get him on something like Naturally Smart or whatever Drs P and H recommend (I posted to them in the advice forum). He's been on a ton of stuff, though, so that does make me a little nervous, like he's at the best he could be already from 6-12 months of all of the stuff in the expensive vits. I basically looked up the ingredients for Naturally Smart and Fertilaid and such and give him those seperately with a multivitamin. But hey, a "real" fertility vit is worth a shot.

Thanks for all of your encouragement and advice!

LolaInLove
September 15th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Did those gals' DHs take Naturally Smart or Proxeed, do you remember?