PDA

View Full Version : 9DPO tomorrow

1moregirl
March 17th, 2016, 06:26 AM
Hi ladies. So tomorrow I will be 9 DPO. I didn't do any tests today because I thought it's still too early. Last time I didn't get a squinter until 10 DPO so am trying to hold out until then. I've been feeling quite good...not going to mention any possible symptoms as you never really can tell for sure I don't think. One thing is certain though...and that is that I have been unusually forgetful lately. I even forgot to call a niece for her birthday yesterday and I'm totally gutted as I never usually forget. :( I still have been very cranky and I don't even remember being that way last time when I was this stage in my cycle. It's usually once my AF arrives that I am really cranky. Anyway, my BBTs are still elevated, but I think that's normal for this latter half of a cycle anyway isn't it? I think it either comes back down before or when you get AF or stays up if you get a BFP doesn't it? Anyway, check out my chart and see what you think it looks like. I'll update again in a day or two. Wish me luck. I'm going to be soooo damn nervous if I get a BFP and it will be hard for me to remain calm and positive because those two things don't come naturally to me. Plus my GP is away on leave for all of next week which is a bummer because if I got a BFP over the weekend I was going to get an appointment with her for next week and get blood test and check hormone levels, etc. are there any tests I should ask for? Thanks

1moregirl
March 17th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Also, if you look at my chart why do you think my BBT dips on 3DPO? Obviously too early for 'implantation dip' but could it mean anything else? Thanks. :)

jennypenny
March 17th, 2016, 06:44 AM
Hiya, I am 7dpo today!

Will wait until Saturday 9dpo or Sunday 10dpo to do any tests.

With my two boys, I didn't test until 14/15 dpo and they were both faint for a few days, so I will try not to be too disappointed if it is a bfn this early on.

Trying to distract myself, but it feels like this week is dragging on!!

Fx for you tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrsGoodies
March 17th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Good luck 1moregirl!

Are you trying for a girl this time or just another baby? ....wondering why you dtd right at opk and not with the cut-off?

1moregirl
March 17th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Hiya, I am 7dpo today!

With my two boys, I didn't test until 14/15 dpo and they were both faint for a few days, so I will try not to be too disappointed if it is a bfn this early on.

Fx for you tomorrow xxx

Thanks for your reply JennyPenny and good luck to you Hun. Did you do a sway for pink too Hun? Hope you get a BFP with a little pinkie pie. I really want a little girl too this time but, given my age of 44, I will just be happy if the baby is healthy and stays put. I have been itching to do a HPT this morning but I don't have any and don't have any money until Monday. This 2WW is torture when you are desperate. I don't know if I have been imagining pregnancy symptoms but I have had tender boobs (something I don't usually have), peeing a bit more than usual, and way more irritable than usual. I've also been quite absentminded and forgetful lately which is definitely not like me. Maybe these are just AF coming symptoms though. Who knows? I've always been very fertile and got pregnant on just one go so I'm really worried that that has all changed and it won't happen for me this time. After this miscarriage and D & C last year. Anyway, it looks like I am somehow going to have to make it through the weekend without testing so by Monday I should know for sure and I'll be 12DPO. Hope we both get our BFPs Hun. Keep me posted on your news too. :)

1moregirl
March 17th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Good luck 1moregirl!

Are you trying for a girl this time or just another baby? ....wondering why you dtd right at opk and not with the cut-off?

Hi MrsGoodies. Atomic advises that for girl sways it is best to do just ONE attempt in your fertile window when you get your first pos OPK, so that's what I did. Given that I usually O 2-3 days after my first Pos OPK, this method is really a bit of a cutoff anyway. Anyway, if you've read up on all the info on this site about girl swaying you'd know that timing is supposed to be the least important factor in swaying girl Hun. Diet is the most important sway factor. I would be over-joyed if I got another baby girl as that is still what my heart and soul is crying out for, but ultimately I just want to conceive and give birth to a healthy baby whether it's a girl or a boy. But this is my last shot, given my age, given that DH is not up for any more kids and that we have 3 beautiful healthy children already. And if I do have a boy, at least he will still be beautiful and loved and I will have the peace of mind that I gave it my best shot to try for another girl but it just wasn't meant to be. At least I have one precious little princess to spoil with pretty dresses and jewellery. :)

atomic sagebrush
March 19th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Also, if you look at my chart why do you think my BBT dips on 3DPO? Obviously too early for 'implantation dip' but could it mean anything else? Thanks. :)

It's not screaming pregnant to me but that doesn't mean you aren't.

Some days your temp is just a little lower or higher. It doesn't mean anything. that's why we look at the patterns and NOT one day temp in isolation.

atomic sagebrush
March 19th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Good luck 1moregirl!

Timing doesn't work and most of us on here have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7691-trouble-timing.html One attempt is the important thing and having that one attempt at positive OPK is just a good point in time for conception with one attempt.

1moregirl
March 19th, 2016, 08:18 PM
I'm going to be devastated if I'm NOT pregnant as usually I would be after an attempt like that given that I've always been soooo fertile. If I'm not I'm going to be worried that something happened with the D & C I had last year that is going to prevent me from conceiving again. This morning my BbT had dropped slightly again yet I woke with period type cramps but no period. I will be soooo disappointed if it doesn't happen again I just can't describe it. Atomic - could you take a look at my chart from 13 June last year and see if that one screamed pregnant? Thanks. I'm feeling quite down about it all this morning. :(

MrsGoodies
March 20th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Hi 1moregirl,

I had an emergency D&C a couple years ago. I swore they took too much out and my periods went from 5-6 days with clots to 3-4 days very little clotting.... However I was able to get pg again. Ultrasound showed my lining was thick 14 mm on the 3rd cycle after the surgery....i was so panicked about the shortened cycles I had it checked.

So it looks like you are having normal length cycles since october. I wouldnt worry about it. Also your timing looks better now than in June.

MrsGoodies
March 21st, 2016, 07:01 PM
1moregirl,

your chart looks good today....any news? :fx:

1moregirl
March 22nd, 2016, 02:14 AM
Thanks MrsGoodies but I don't think it looks sooo good. My BBT this morning dipped to just below the coverline which usually signals AF is on her witchy way. So I'm just waiting for it to arrive. Better luck next cycle I guess. It is uncanny because I had myself almost convinced I was pregnant. I had been having period cramps on and off for the last week as well as sore boobs. Next time I'm in the 2 WW I am going to keep myself soooo busy I won't have time to sit around obsessing about testing and symptom checking. But just for your info, if my chart was looking good for a BFP my BBTs would be getting higher and staying higher instead of dropping lower. How are you feeling about ttc again?

1moregirl
March 22nd, 2016, 02:19 AM
Hiya, I am 7dpo today!

Fx for you tomorrow xxx

Hi JennyPenny, I saw in the 2WW section that you got a BFN. Sorry Hun. I hope you nail it next cycle and get a BFP. I'm out too. I got a BFN yesterday and BbT dipped below coverline this morning so just waiting for the BFUW to arrive. Such a Bugger! Stay in touch here Hun. I sometimes feels like I'm the only one that posts things in this section. :) xx

jennypenny
March 22nd, 2016, 05:34 AM
Oh no, it's not been our month!! Sorry to hear you got a bfn too. I walked around the house with my test looking at it under every light haha!! Nearly got a migraine straining to see a second line hiding in there! But no, I had to admit defeat!!

Onwards and upwards though, tryin to keep motivated even though Easter weekend is going to be tricky diet wise agh!!!

I think AF will appear fully for me at some point today or tomorrow as I have light spotting and feel really hot. Decided to drop jump and dump and stick to every 4 days for this next cycle.

Are you sticking to one attempt at positive opk? Xxx

MrsGoodies
March 22nd, 2016, 10:47 AM
1moregirl, jennypenny

Sorry for the BFN. They really suck.

When I got my bfp I had no cramps, sore boobs....nothing. I always get cramps on bfn cycles.

I'd like to ttc soon but I'm still waiting on AF to show. Day 23 and still no +opk but I doubt I will O this cycle.

How do you post the FF chart?