PDA

View Full Version : zanacal's girl sway - It's a girl!!!

zanacal
September 15th, 2011, 05:03 PM
***Update*** We had a gender scan today at 16 weeks and it's a girl! We are so, so grateful and can't quite believe our luck (though DH's amazing w*&^ing abilities have a lot to do with it I'm sure!!). Thank you to the members of this site for such wonderful support and to Atomic for the incredible research she's done for us all. Woo hoo!!!!

Here's my sway - I'm using lindi's format (see thread below) because it better fits what I did. It's rather long (and probably quite boring :wink:) but I wanted to get it down before I forget it all!

First off, I'm so happy I found this site because you've all been so lovely and supportive :bigsmile: Atomic's research has been so helpful - her detailed responses to my thousands of questions even more so! Thanks everyone :hugs:

USERNAME: Zanacal
DH'S AGE: 37
CHILDREN: 3 Boys - 6, 4 and almost 2
NO. MONTHS TTC: 1

DIET:
Low Everything diet for 15 weeks until BFP. I lost 42lb – 22% of my body weight. This was my lowest conception weight and possibly my lowest adult body weight. I am in the healthy weight range for my height (I was overweight before).

I was vegetarian and I ate very little food with any nutritional value. I ate no breakfast and around 1200 calories/30g protein/max 1000mg sodium each day. I drank lots of diet coke/Pepsi and chewed sugar free gum. I drank a couple of cups of coffee (either with skimmed milk or no milk and sweetener) twice a day and the occasional tea.

DH was not on a diet and he put on weight in the months leading up to our attempt. He drank his usual 4-5 cups of coffee each day at work and the occasional tea/green tea/coffee at home. In the month of our attempt he gave up his beloved orange juice and started drinking regular coke.

EXERCISE:
Couch potato!

POTIONS & PILLS:
Saw Palmetto -10 weeks prior to our attempt.

Vitex – AF-O for 2 cycles, then 6 weeks without a break prior to our attempt.

Low Dosage Aspirin – 3 times a week including the night before our attempt and every day in the 2ww.

Folic Acid – 800mcg

Antihistimines – Zirtek for 4 days starting on cd9 (when I usually get a burst of EWCM), up to and including the day of O. I also took Night Aid (Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride) the night before our attempt.

POTIONS & PILLS FOR YOUR MAN:
DH started off taking low dosage aspirin in the same dosage as me at the beginning of the month of our attempt. Once I'd tested his pH (see below!) he stepped this up to every day while we waited for his Cranberry pills to be delivered. He only managed 2 days on the Cranberry (20,000mg fresh fruit equivalent) before I ovulated. The night before our attempt he had 40,000mg fresh fruit equivalent.

I wasn't sure about giving him licorice root given our plans for frequent release but when I asked him on around cd10 whether he was struggling now and he said no I decided it couldn't hurt to start now! I ovulated early so he only took one pill on cd10 and 2 pills the night before our attempt – probably too late to help!

TIMING:
DH was a frequent releaser when we conceived our boys so we stepped it up a gear. He released twice a day from around cd3 until cd11 (the night before our attempt). There were a couple of days where he only managed once. He took his role very seriously and often let me go to bed (or get up!) early and dealt with it himself! We did sometimes DTD but used a condom, so our attempt was the one time we DTD 'for real'.

I got a +OPK very early, on cd11. DH released at around 11pm that night and our attempt was at around 6am the following morning (his 3rd release in 24 hours). I had a -OPK at 1pm the following day and again the following evening so I must have ovulated some time during the night on cd11 or early on cd12. We likely BD'd right as I was ovulating!

DTD in the morning worked well for us because I was able to use the Aci-jel and take my antihistimine the night before and I went to bed feeling quite chilled out. DH didn't need to take a hot bath in the morning because DH is always warm after a night's sleep and we were very relaxed because we're lucky that our boys aren't early risers and we knew we wouldn't be disturbed!

We DTD in our usual lazy position (me on my back with my leg cocked over DH, him on his side - don't know if that makes sense!). He didn't release shallow. I didn't have the big O (and I limited them in the weeks leading up to our attempt, though there were certainly some!).

THINGS IN YOUR VG:
I used a combination of Rephresh and Aci-jel. Full applicator of Rephresh on cd7 and cd10 (last dose 48 hrs prior to our attempt). Finger tip full of Aci-jel on cd6 and cd9 (I was trying to alternate it with the Rephresh) and ž applicator full when I went to bed the night before our attempt (so around 7 hours beforehand).

I didn't use anything after our attempt but I did a Jump and Dump (got up straight away and did a wee and wiped myself up).

Did you track your pH, if so, what was it before the attempt(s):
I only used pH strips and they always seemed to be the same green colour which I read to be around a 5. I found that when I was using the combination of Rephresh and Aci-jel the strip was sometimes orange which was encouraging – but I didn't test often as I was trying not get obsessive and raise my testosterone! I didn't test right before or after our attempt but later in the day I got my usual green (5) colour.

I hadn't planned to test DH's pH so was rather shocked to find out a couple of weeks before our attempt that it was around a 10! I just did what we could (aspirin/cranberry/coke/no O.J.) and tried not to think about it! It's one of the reasons I did a JAD too.

Anything else?
I was flabbergasted to get a BFP in our first month ttc with everything else we had going on. I'm convinced that timing (cut-offs/O+12) don't matter if you're swaying in lots of other ways so the timing of our attempt was planned for getting me pregnant and not for swaying girl!

I think we had everything covered in terms of lowering our sperm count (frequent release/one attempt/Rephresh and Aci-jel/Antihistimines/JAD), altering my hormones (I always used to ovulate predictably on cd14 and it varied in the months leading up to our attempt which I take to be a good thing) and giving my body the message that resources were limited.

Reading this back, I come across as very uptight and detail oriented! However, the fact that I decided to concentrate on losing weight worked out well because it meant that it was 4 months between me getting my Mirena IUD removed ready to ttc and actual trying. During that time I got to know my plans fairly well (even though they often changed) and besides a bit of a panic a few weeks beforehand (which was coupled with evil PMT - I blame the hormones!) I was pretty chilled out. I marked up my diary once I knew when cd1 was and I just ticked things off as I took them/applied them. DH did the worrying about the frequent release for me so I didn't track that. I used digital OPKs so I didn't have to spend hours trying to decipher them and I only tested once a day.

I'm very aware that swaying is a way of increasing your chances of your dream gender and not a sure fire way of getting him or her. With that in mind, I'm sure our sway has worked in that we have a chance of a girl, whereas I don't feel we had a hope in hell with our previous pregnancies! I going with the thought that I'm likely pregnant with our 4th boy and that a girl would be an amazing surprise. I'm ok with that because I know we did what we could based on the best information around at the time.

Yuzu
September 15th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Of course, a healthy baby is the most important thing, but I really hope you get your DD!

maybeoneday
September 15th, 2011, 05:45 PM
That is the sway dreams are made of........ I have everything crossed for you for a pink one. You certainly deserve it! x

swish
September 15th, 2011, 05:57 PM
You certainly did everything you could, z, this is an amazing sway!!!!, x

tweedledeedum
September 15th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Wow - that sounds like a great sway! Fingers crossed for your first DD!

DoulaMama
September 15th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Incredible sway:) After all your hard work, I truly hope you get your sweet pink bundle:) xoxo Are going team green with me, or are you going to take a peak???? :D

ladybug
September 15th, 2011, 06:28 PM
You did an awesome sway!!!! I really hope you get the precious little girl you dream of :)

happyheart
September 15th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Congratulations again to you!!! I think you had an AMAZING sway!!!! I am so very happy for you!!! FX for a healthy baby girl!!! :) :) :)

dannikins
September 15th, 2011, 07:16 PM
great sway! FX for your little pink bundle...:)

lobella2
September 15th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Wow! Looks like a great sway.

pinkdreams
September 15th, 2011, 10:21 PM
That looks awesome!! Best of luck for a happy, healthy pink bundle!!

shouldihope?
September 15th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Excellent!!!

TTC5
September 16th, 2011, 02:23 AM
Brilliant sway!!

rainbowflower
September 16th, 2011, 02:53 AM
hope my sway can be half as good (and fast) as yours! everything crossed for you!

did you conceive your DSs fast too?

Flava
September 16th, 2011, 09:15 AM
That's a girl right there! You did everything so good I really hope this is it for you!
(oh and after I get a bfp and be done with BF you tell me how to loose weight because Im will be like an elefant !)
well Im already one

XXdreaming
September 16th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Girl if you don't get a pink bundle then I will have lost all hope in swaying lol your sway is very good, I really hoping and praying that it paid off and you get your little girl

zanacal
September 16th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Thank you everyone. If only having a 'good' sway guaranteed you the gender you were trying for! I'll just have to wait and see :D

DM - I'm leaning towards team green at the moment!

angiesscripts
September 16th, 2011, 02:46 PM
That is a fantastic sway! :) Thanks for giving the details so I can make sure I have all my bases covered. Praying for a healthy pink bundle for you! :)

melissalynay
September 18th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Looks like a good sway...Good Luck!!!

atomic sagebrush
September 25th, 2011, 02:47 PM
I think you did a wonderful job and just know that I am crossing EVERYTHING for you.

Out of the Blue
September 27th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Squeals of joy, Mama! Sending you lots and lots of :ballerina: thoughts!

BTW, I just saw your message this a.m. and responded. Don't know how I missed it before. :HH:

zanacal
September 27th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Thanks OoTB :D So glad to have you back!

swish
September 27th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Hi ootb, glad you're back!!

ThinkingPink
September 27th, 2011, 04:36 PM
W-o-w, you are a true inspiration! What a fantastic sway, I'm still researching but will be using lots of your info next year. I have a similar outlook, I would love a girl but would be happy with a healthy boy too. Might as well feel like you have done all that you can to contribute towards your DG. I have everything crossed for a perfect little pink bundle for you :)

zanacal
September 28th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Thank you ThinkingPink. I wish you all the very best too! I hope it doesn't put you off if I have a boy because I think the information on this site is fantastic and, at the end of the day, we're not in control of the final decision or how our individual bodies choose to react to the things we do when we sway :D

BlueHem
September 30th, 2011, 05:08 AM
I have to agree with ThinkingPink - your sway is inspirational - hoping I can follow your lead

spidy
November 3rd, 2011, 11:23 PM
Hi Zanacal,

Did you find out yet what you are having?

charlieispy
November 4th, 2011, 12:08 PM
fx hun hope you see pink :)

zanacal
November 4th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Hi Zanacal,

Did you find out yet what you are having?

Not yet, I'm only 11 weeks :D

Princess
November 17th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Great sway!

Princess
November 17th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Hope you hear pink soon

Indira
November 17th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Z. I just saw I never posted here, I think your sway is absolutely fabulous and I wish you all the luck of the world tomorrow!

angiesscripts
December 8th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Congrats on the pink bundle!! So happy for you! You give me hope! :)

amari
December 8th, 2011, 02:11 PM
WOW!! Amazing! Congrats on a girl!

chocolate
December 8th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Ah brilliant news, you deserve it! You have been so helpful with all your advice you have given and def. know your stuff!
So pleased for you(and I actually mean that with no jealousy!) xx

Preggypops
December 8th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Congratulations Zanacal, I am thrilled for you... Enjoy every single second!!

carmella_marie
December 8th, 2011, 04:50 PM
so excited for you! YAY!

Cherry Red
December 9th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Congratulations on your wee pink bundle! Your sway looks awesome. Just a couple of questions did you consider - ions in your sway? and did you attempt during new moon or did you not worry about the moon phases? Curious to know what your thoughts are now that you have swayed and were successful in your DG :-)

besjoux
December 9th, 2011, 06:23 AM
GREAT news! So happy for you!

Foxy
December 9th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Fantastic news!!! Congratulations hun! xx

XXdreaming
December 9th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Well have to say I am jealous ;) oh but so extremely happy for you! It does make me happy to see someone get their desired gender! Congratulations and enjoy the beautiful pink bundle :)

atomic sagebrush
December 9th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Congrats again! I'm so excited for you!!!

zanacal
December 9th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Congratulations on your wee pink bundle! Your sway looks awesome. Just a couple of questions did you consider - ions in your sway? and did you attempt during new moon or did you not worry about the moon phases? Curious to know what your thoughts are now that you have swayed and were successful in your DG :-)

No, I didn't consider either of those things. I'm afraid I just don't buy that kind of thing (and I mean no disrespect for those who do) and I was more concerned with making my sway as stress/obsession free as possible because I wanted to keep my testosterone levels low.

Just1wish
December 10th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Huge congratulations on your pink bundle zanacal.I'm absoloutly delighted for you :)

fresas
December 11th, 2011, 02:08 AM
Congratulations! How thrilling!

Can I ask you about the SP and vitex? In the month of your sway, did you take both all the way until your BFP or did you stop after ovulation? I read you took SP for 6 weeks prior/during your sway, but I wasn't sure what the time frame was for that.

zanacal
December 11th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Congratulations! How thrilling!

Can I ask you about the SP and vitex? In the month of your sway, did you take both all the way until your BFP or did you stop after ovulation? I read you took SP for 6 weeks prior/during your sway, but I wasn't sure what the time frame was for that.

I took both Vitex and Saw P without a break for the 6 weeks leading up to the O I conceived with - so from AF to AF to O iywim! I did also take Vitex AF-O for a couple of cycles before that and Saw P for the 4 weeks (without a break) before that.

chocolate
December 15th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Hey Zanacal - I know you said you followed the LE diet plan - can you give me a breakdown of what you ate for your meals for a few days worth?

Thanks

zanacal
December 15th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Here's where I was tracking my food each day back in August:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/4795-ttc-pink-daily-food-diaries-august.html

chocolate
December 16th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Thanks Zanacal, that thread may be my saviour as was about to give up on developing a diet plan!

So did you track nutrients/cals - what were your aims?

Im loving the ideas of bakewell tarts and cheese and onion hulla hoops and wraps with cheese slices, that is my kinda diet as I need simple easy to buy stuff. Just wondered if all of those fit in with amounts. Were the hulla hoops normal ones or shop brand? Also did u make the vegie burgers or buy them?

Thanks, may just copy what you ate ha ha!

chocolate
December 16th, 2011, 09:55 AM
PS - what sort of things did you eat before the diet?

Did you read about the low sugar levels sawying girl and were you worried about eating the cakes and sweets and this happening? Did you restrict them in the 2ww? Obviously it didnt matter lol but slightly concerned about this but would love to eat cakes and sweets, be perfect if I could also add full fat coke for cals and no nutrients

zanacal
December 16th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Argh, I just wrote a really long reply and lost it!

I did the LE diet and stuck to around 1200 calories a day (lower than the recommended 1500-1800 cals but I had weight to lose), 40g protein (although I regularly ate only 20-30g) and 700-1000mg sodium. An average day would be:

Morning - 2 x coffees with skimmed milk and sweetner
Lunch (11/12) - Sandwich made with ww bread, dairylea slice and skinless cucumber. Jam tart/bakewell tart/cake/yogurt.
Dinner (4/5) - Pasta (with kids tomato sauce or pureed butternut squash or creme fraiche, with parmesan if room in my allowance). Sometimes a ww ice-cream sundae for pudding, sometimes I would end a meal with a couple of Fox's Glacier Fruits. Sometimes I'd have something like a bagel and jam for dinner.
Evening Snack (8/9) - Tutti Fruttis or Skittles.

In between meals I'd drink lots of diet coke or sugar free blackcurrant squash and chew sugar free gum. I ate whatever I wanted to long as it fit in to my daily allowances, though I erred towards foods with little nutritional value. The only foods I tried to avoid were onions and garlic.

High blood sugar levels are not caused by eating sugary foods - so long as you're skipping breakfast and eating small meals and waiting until you're really hungry before you eat again, then you have low blood sugar levels. Sugary foods actually make your levels even lower because a while after you've eaten your blood sugar drops even lower than it was before you ate - that's why you can eat a giant Mars Bar and then fall into a slump an hour later!

My normal diet is high everything - I love my food! If I diet then I do Slimming World which is a very healthy way of eating.

PeonyPrincess
December 18th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Congratulations Zanacal! Very happy to hear you have a little girl in there. My mum had 3 boys before me, and I tell her I was worth the wait! Do you know what date you O? I am just curious to test a theory of mine. All the best for the rest of your pg.

atomic sagebrush
December 19th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Thanks Zanacal, that thread may be my saviour as was about to give up on developing a diet plan!

So did you track nutrients/cals - what were your aims?

Im loving the ideas of bakewell tarts and cheese and onion hulla hoops and wraps with cheese slices, that is my kinda diet as I need simple easy to buy stuff. Just wondered if all of those fit in with amounts. Were the hulla hoops normal ones or shop brand? Also did u make the vegie burgers or buy them?

Thanks, may just copy what you ate ha ha!

Chocolate, have you seen all the LE Diet threads in the DM section? The 2 weeks of breakfasts, 100-300 cal snacks, 50 meals, Menu Planning, etc? There are lots of meals totally broken down by nutrient content to choose from.

atomic sagebrush
December 19th, 2011, 10:27 AM
PS - what sort of things did you eat before the diet?

Did you read about the low sugar levels sawying girl and were you worried about eating the cakes and sweets and this happening? Did you restrict them in the 2ww? Obviously it didnt matter lol but slightly concerned about this but would love to eat cakes and sweets, be perfect if I could also add full fat coke for cals and no nutrients

Eating sugary foods does NOT cause high blood sugar in people with normal insulin response. In fact it can cause low blood sugar because after you eat sugar yoru blood sugar will go up and then drop sharply, ending up lower than it was to begin with.

Chocolate, for you tho, since you have PCOS, you are probably insulin resistant and therefore eating empty cals is not an option for you, because when your blood sugar goes up, it tends to stay up because of your insulin resistance. Read this essay on how to tweak LE Diet for people with blood sugar problems Swaying under special circumstances Part 1 - Blood sugar issues (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1865-Swaying-under-special-circumstances-Part-1-Blood-sugar-issues)

zanacal
December 19th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Congratulations Zanacal! Very happy to hear you have a little girl in there. My mum had 3 boys before me, and I tell her I was worth the wait! Do you know what date you O? I am just curious to test a theory of mine. All the best for the rest of your pg.

What theory is this?! I ovulated either on 31st August or 1st September.

HappyLea
December 19th, 2011, 03:39 PM
zanacal your sway looks brilliant. I have been reading so much about swaying my head is a mush at the minute not know what supps to take and what not to take.

I read your sway and it sounds pretty much like my kinda sway, i dont want to get stressed but am already stressing about testing my ph, i cant even find my cervix to do this (nurse couldnt either for smear, took 3 nurses over 2 days and a total of about 30-40minutes of messing about in my flower...sorry tmi) only ttc in march

I have been looking at purchasing all the supps and things to sway and start taking things but am unable to locate aci jel in uk??? I see in your sway you used it, can you point me in right direction please?

Congratulation on your :XX:

zanacal
December 19th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Thanks Happylea. Gosh, that sounds like such a palava re your cervix! If I were you I wouldn't even both messing around in there because it sounds like it's only going to stress you out. If you use Rephresh it will keep your pH at around 4.5/5 for 3 days and I would just trust that it's working. You can use Replens or Aci-jel also - Replens you can buy here but Aci-jel you have to order from an online Australian or New Zealand chemist. I'll try and find the link for where I got mine.

HappyLea
December 19th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Thanks zanacal xxx

Iris_star
December 29th, 2011, 04:43 AM
wow that is fantastic hun huge congrats, what a fab sway!! thanks for sharing,loads of fab info there too :) :) :) :) :) massive congrats on your lil girlie!!! :awe: :awe: xxxxxxxxxxx

HappyMedium
April 29th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Amazing sway! Congrats ! And I get your Lazy position because that is how we did it...I woke DH up at 2am to BD and neither of us was really in the mood LOL...got'erdone...sooooo romantic!

mariposa
December 3rd, 2012, 01:40 PM
Hi zanacal! first of all congrats on your girl!:DD: I wanted to ask you about aci jel as I read you used it. Did you use a "fingertip" of acijel before your attempt, but (sorry, i donīt speak english) what exactly is this measure? It would be 1/4 of aplicator? I purchased both represh and acijel and donīt know exactly how much and when take them around my attempt. Want to get pregnant (in may of 2013 is my first attempt) but donīt want to loose the advantages of the jellies for a girl sway, so donīt want too much or too little.... :think:Could you help me with the aplicators measures? Thanks

zanacal
December 3rd, 2012, 05:58 PM
Hi Mariposa. Did your Acijel come with a tube to insert it with? I filled that about a quarter full and used that. It was about 7 hours before our attempt (I think - it was a long time ago!). Good luck!

mariposa
December 4th, 2012, 12:41 PM
thank you very much!!!

Aussiechic
December 8th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Congrats Zanacal on a great sway and on the news of your DD!! Well done xx

lollylegs
December 9th, 2012, 08:04 AM
What wonderful news Zanacal - congratulations all round xL

zanacal
December 11th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Thanks guys! My baby girl is 6 months old now :-) Good luck to you xx

dreamingformylilprincess
December 31st, 2012, 05:21 PM
congrats,maybe there is some hope for the rest of us,did you find your diet made a diff

dreamingformylilprincess
December 31st, 2012, 05:25 PM
hi i have just come across your post, I am a newbie on here,what is this aci jel and represh that you are taking about

mariposa
April 1st, 2013, 10:43 AM
Hi Zanacal, Iīm close to my attempt (on may) and I plan to do a once attempt but my question is about timing. I know it doesnīt matter, but I would like to know why did you chose O day over O-1 day? I was thinking that the more close you to DTD to your exact O moment, less spermies achieve the egg, since the first ones would be the first to be able to break and penetrate (only one, I mean), while if I DTD in O-1 (at +OPK) I think a lot of spermies have a chance to be waiting the egg (so, boy territory). I donīt know if it has sense, or if I have explained it well... So , since I see you studied all sway apects so well and chose O over O-1, I would like to know your opinion. Thanks a lot!!

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2013, 10:56 AM
I'm not sure if she will see this or not, but we really didn't know what would be best at that point and just playing aorund with various ideas. I"m not totally sure if she had any reason. I agree that what you say makes some sense, but if you have little to no CM DTD close to O is going to mean BFN because the sperm will take too long to get to the egg anyway.

2boys1girl
April 1st, 2013, 02:13 PM
Just chiming in...as for timing, we had our one attempt approx 15 hours after first +OPK. Basically it was positive early in the am and we dtd later that evening and i'm currently pregnant with a girl. I was on a strict LE diet, husband did FR for 10-11 days leading up and we incorporated suppliments. i believe diet and lowering sperm count were the major factors for me personally(not necessarily timing). Good luck!

mariposa
April 1st, 2013, 04:18 PM
I'm not sure if she will see this or not, but we really didn't know what would be best at that point and just playing aorund with various ideas. I"m not totally sure if she had any reason. I agree that what you say makes some sense, but if you have little to no CM DTD close to O is going to mean BFN because the sperm will take too long to get to the egg anyway.

yes, totally true the CM factor.... I hadnīt thought about it. Iīll try not to stress about timing and just DTD when I can after my +OPK. Thanks!

mariposa
April 1st, 2013, 04:21 PM
Just chiming in...as for timing, we had our one attempt approx 15 hours after first +OPK. Basically it was positive early in the am and we dtd later that evening and i'm currently pregnant with a girl. I was on a strict LE diet, husband did FR for 10-11 days leading up and we incorporated suppliments. i believe diet and lowering sperm count were the major factors for me personally(not necessarily timing). Good luck!

Congrats on your girl! I also think diet and low sperm count are key! Overmore I just see your DH used LR, and Iīm very hopeful about it with my DH too....letīs see what happens! Thanks for your experience!:happy:

zanacal
July 23rd, 2013, 05:19 PM
Hi mariposa! Sorry I didn't answer your question, I don't come on here anymore (I just happen to be looking back at my sway for a friend!). From what I remember we didn't actually intend to DTD on O day but I didn't get any warning. We DTD the morning after my first +OPK and the OPK was negative by that afternoon. Usually it would have stayed positive for a couple of days!

mariposa
July 24th, 2013, 09:52 AM
thank you very much for your answer! :happy: