PDA

View Full Version : Check my chart please....? :)

1moregirl
March 17th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Hi all. I'm on 9DPO today and I've been itching do to a HPT (which is silly as when pregnant last year I didn't get my first squinter until 10DPO). I had 2 HPTs but I used them both on 7DPO which was just plain stupid. Lol! Anyway, I don't have money to buy any more until Monday so I am just going to have to get through the weekend without doing it. I was a bit worried this morning when I took my BBT as my temp dipped a bit. It also had a bit of a dip on 3DPO and I don't know why that is. Anyway, could anyone and everyone please take a look at my chart and let me know what you think? I have compared it to my chart when I got a BFP last year and it is different, although they all remained high on that last one but had a slight dip on 2DPO. Thanks. :)

Pbn3
March 17th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Hi 1moregirl! I think your temps are looking lovely. Maintaining a nice height so I'd say so far, so good. Also I think there is chance you may only 8dpo?

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/519b48)

maidentomother
March 18th, 2016, 09:21 AM
I think you Oed one day later than FF thinks but otherwise looking good/normal. I would wait until ar least 10dpo to test.

atomic sagebrush
March 19th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Answered in other posts.

Remember, it makes it a lot easier on me if you post questions just once.

1moregirl
March 21st, 2016, 06:09 AM
So I'm either 11 or 12 DPO today and I'm pretty certain I'm not pregnant. :( I tested this morning with A First Reponse and it was a def neg. No hint of a second line at all and I strained my eyes looking at it for a small eternity. I'm thinking for my next try of BD every 3 days at the most and using my diva cup after any attempts we have in the fertile window. Last year in June when we conceived we had one attempt on my third day of pos OPK (that night) with me on top and I put in my diva cup afterwards and went to sleep with it in. Our BD day prior to that was 4 days beforehand on cD13. I may have used my diva cup for thwt attempt too but I can't remember and hadn't recorded it. So our attempt was CD 17 (3rd day of pos OPKs) and FF marked crossroads on it for the day I Oed as well. Any suggestions on what I should do differently this next time?

atomic sagebrush
March 21st, 2016, 11:37 PM
I personally think Diva Cup will both make DH suspicious, but also that you lose more swimmers trying to put the darn thing in than you save by using it. I'd skip that.

I don't think it's necessarily a case of what you should do differently but just waiting for the right month, right egg, right sperm, for the magic to basically happen.

You could of course try Preseed or Robi/Muci to boost odds of conception but they do sway blue.

1moregirl
March 25th, 2016, 01:43 AM
Thanks Atomic. We actually didn't use any lube for this last attempt and I'd gone out and bought the preseed so maybe this next time we will use a tiny bit of that, since I read somewhere else you suggested a tiny amount of it wouldn't affect a girl sway.

atomic sagebrush
March 26th, 2016, 02:42 PM
:agree: yep that's right

1moregirl
March 28th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Thanks Atomic. I remember reading somewhere on this site about the SMEP but I can't seem to find it now. Could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks. :)

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Sperm Meets Egg Plan (http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm)

1moregirl
March 30th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Thanks Atomic. Yep, given my circumstances, I think I will just go with this this cycle and hope and pray for the best. When we DTD 3 days in a row from first pos OPK, will there be sperm going in by that third day? Sorry if I sound very ignorant. I'm guessing there will be, but just not as much as on the first of the three days? I hope this works. I feel like time is running out otherwise and sometimes I can hear my obs voice in my head telling me 'your odds of a miscarriage are much more likely than that of a live born baby at the end of it' etc, etc, which makes me feel very afraid and as though I am being selfish in wanting to try for one more. But I don't feel selfish. I am just wanting one last decent shot at trying to give our one daughter a sister (and her brothers as well of course). I had three sisters so I just wanted one sister for her. Is that so wrong? I am just a bit of a pessimist by nature I guess as well so I worry about the worst case scenarios of me getting pregnant again - another awful miscarriage and possibly leaving my 3 kids without me, or having a baby with some sort of issues. Can anyone or anything make me feel better about all of this? I am praying daily for strength, hope, belief and positivity. Xx

maidentomother
March 31st, 2016, 01:53 PM
I don't think this issue has anything to do with age. FWIW, I don't think you're taking a crazy risk, 1moregirl, but I do wonder if your desire for a 2nd daughter is more of a motivating factor for you than your desire to give your DD1 a sister. But I hope you get a girl no matter what your reasons! You don't need to justify your wishes, hopes and dreams IMO.

I don't think more pink intended to upset you, i think rather she posted out of concern for you and your family, but I know text without tone of voice can come across harshly.

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2016, 02:07 PM
Ok. Deleted some posts. I don't like doing that and in fact I will NOT do it as a general rule.

Let's all come together in friendship and support here ladies. On the one hand, we are ALL in situations where someone from the outside looking in can always say "I don't think you should be doing that" and since we're all in that boat it would be great if even when we have concerns (short of someone that is really doing something that is very likely to harm them or others) we keep them to ourselves. On the other hand when we put ourselves out there asking for thoughts, we do open ourselves up for criticism as well and sometimes people mean it not as an attack but just as food for thought.. AGain, I don't love deleting posts or playing referee (and I won't most of the time) so let's all embrace our inner Elsas and "let it go". :)

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2016, 03:03 PM
Yes around positive OPK the sperm can survive inside. So you have a viable batch all three days and while it does deplete it a little, it isn't much and since all the days have a viable shot then it accumulates.

I can't answer your questions about what the right thing to do is. As you know I've been there too and I know a lot of people thought I was a fool for having a baby when I was 42. But then again, there are ladies who smoke during pregnancy, or have ongoing health issues, or are very overweight, or are in a bad sitch for any number of reasons but have babies anyway. The heart wants what it wants and something can always go wrong at any age.

1moregirl
March 31st, 2016, 09:28 PM
Sorry you had to delete posts and play referee Atomic. I'll just post in the 'Later Mums' section from now on so as to avoid situations like this. :)