PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding TTC timing and swaying - please help!

BK_boy
March 22nd, 2016, 02:01 PM
I am currently expecting baby girl #2 in May 2016, and my DH and I have decided that we are going to try one more time for our boy but just learned about gender swaying. I would like to purchase a plan, but have a question prior to purchasing. We would like to start TTC #3 as early as 6 months postpartum (so around Nov. 2016). Can timing conception close to giving birth affect swaying? Should we wait longer?

Thanks,
Dreaming Blue - BK Boy

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2016, 03:32 PM
I do think close spacing can sway pink, but you can still do a lot with swaying to help. Many people have gotten boys with close spacings too, so the most important thing is to do what is best for your family and then we'll sway to help get you your DG. :)

BK_boy
March 25th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Thank you for the response! I just completed my TTC Boy Bundle purchase so we have plenty of time to plan accordingly. Looking forward to working on my sway!

atomic sagebrush
March 25th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Let me know how I can help!

BK_boy
March 26th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Where do I go to access the questionnaires? I was not redirected after purchasing the complete TTC plan, and do not see the forms in the section "Access to personalized swaying input questionnaire".

Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2016, 01:45 PM
I have them now so looks like it got figured out!