PDA

View Full Version : Where do i start? TTC a Girl...

Blue Mumma
March 22nd, 2016, 10:21 PM
Hello,

I am a proud mum of two beautiful boys. We had a daughter in 2012 however she was still born :'( My husband and I only want 1 more baby (he also has 2 boys). Can anyone please tell me what the girl diet is and how I can increase my chances of conceiving a girl please. Or anything that worked for you? Thank You :)

Faithinpink
March 22nd, 2016, 10:52 PM
Hello blue mumma, welcome. Firstly I'm so sorry for your loss.
There is alot of helpful info on this site, atomics essay, very supportive community.
Plenty of posts on questions you may want to ask . I recommend you read the complete index.
Sorry I cant post the link as I'm on my phone but you can find it under one of atomics posts...
Also custom plans are ideal xx
Good luck

Blue Mumma
March 22nd, 2016, 10:58 PM
Thank you so very much for your reply I very much appreciate it :) Ok thank you so much. I will take a look. I have a period tracker on my phone as to when my last period was and how long it went for.. Will that help??? Also (Sorry last question) do you know when in my cycle I am ment to "DTD" to make a girl?? And is it true I am ment to "DTD" every single day after my period is finished right up until 2 days before I O?

Pbn3
March 22nd, 2016, 11:05 PM
Hi blue mamma! Very sorry for your loss :( the girl diet is the le diet. If you go into forums, ttc a girl and stickies you'll find all the info you need there regarding le diet and more. Atomic has posted links etc im her 'ttc a girl library' post so look for her name and that title. Also regarding attempts its one attempt in fertile window. Please take your time and have a read in there then post any questions you have :)

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/519b48)

familymatters
March 23rd, 2016, 02:53 AM
Hello and welcome. So sorry that you lost your baby, how tragic. The other ladies have pointed you in the right direction. As Pbn3 said, you only want to DTD once in your fertile window when you get a positive OPK. Certainly not every day, that sway blue. Once you get your head around the diet you'll be on your way. Wishing you all the best!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Blue Mumma
March 23rd, 2016, 05:11 AM
Sorry still new to the terms. When you say 'Dtd once in your fertile window, once you get a positive opk' what does that mean please?

Pbn3
March 23rd, 2016, 05:19 AM
Dtd (do the deed) is have intercourse when you get a pos opk. Just to check, you know what an opk is?

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/519b48)

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2016, 04:56 PM
Hi and welcome! So sorry to hear of your loss.

The diet we have had success with is the Low Everything Diet and you can read about that here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/16780-low-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

The Complete Index others mention is here The COMPLETE Index!!! (http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/3305-complete-index.html)

Just let me know how I can help!

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2016, 04:58 PM
Thank you so very much for your reply I very much appreciate it :) Ok thank you so much. I will take a look. I have a period tracker on my phone as to when my last period was and how long it went for.. Will that help??? Also (Sorry last question) do you know when in my cycle I am ment to "DTD" to make a girl?? And is it true I am ment to "DTD" every single day after my period is finished right up until 2 days before I O?

Period trackers don't work very well unfortunately. They just operate under an average which may or may not be true for any given person.

We have found through experiments that timing doesn't sway and it doesn't really matter what day you have your attempt as long as it's somewhere in the fertile window of O-3 through O Day. The important thing is not the day you have sex on, but that you only have one attempt (I know, right, it surprised us too!! but it's been very effective)

DO NOT under any circumstances DTD every day from AF-O! That would end up being more than one attempt and may inadvertently sway blue, especially if you miss a day or two in there (because that would give hubby's sperm count time to recover)

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2016, 05:11 PM
Sorry still new to the terms. When you say 'Dtd once in your fertile window, once you get a positive opk' what does that mean please?

this may help http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/2069-abbreviation-translation.html

Blue Mumma
March 24th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Thank you so much for replying :) Can you please tell me what I need to do to have a girl please. When you say that I should only dtd once do you actually mean only try ONCE that month?? Reading In Gender and doing research over google I thought that by only doing it once would sway boy because of the high amount of Y Sperm Count? Can you please give me a rough guideline of what I need to do pretty please? I would really appreciate it. How much success rate has your strategy got? :)

familymatters
March 24th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Did you click on the links atomic posted? That tells you in great detail what you need to do to sway for a girl. When we say dtd once, it means one attempt in your fertile window, or positive ovulation test if you are using them. In Gender has a different strategy/philosophy to gender dreaming, so disregard what you've read on in gender if you want to sway the gender dreaming way. Atomic may be able to help with the success stats, but I though it was around 75%-80% if you do the following:

LE (low everything) diet for 12 weeks or more before your attempt. Read atomics link, it goes through the diet comprehensively. It helps if you go vegetarian and avoid protein rich foods, including full fat dairy.

Exercise (cardio only) for a minimum of 60 mins a day, 6 days a week

Take fibre supplements

Drink alcohol with meals where you can

Skip breakfast every day. No snacking in between meals. Low blood sugar sways girl

Drink more coffee (rather than tea)

I think they are the main points.

Blue Mumma
March 24th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Thank You :) The Alcohol and coffee wont be a prob... have to admit I do love my red wine so im very pleased about that haha. Its the exercise that's going to hurt haha! As per the LE diet plan... I can not afford to pay for the services that they have on this site :( IOr do they have a menu/list of foods for when ttc a girl available to look at? :) Im new to this so have no idea where to look on this site. Is atomic the owner of this site? Sorry about all the questions and thank you

Pbn3
March 24th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Blue mumma there are no magic foods, anything is allowed if its within the le diet limits its just certain foods are high in certain nutrition and people avoid those to make it easier to stay in limits. Please read the 'le diet in a nutshell' link that atomic posted in previous post. It tells you what calorie, fat, protein etc limits to stick to. Alot of people on here use a nutritional tracker app to monitor their daily nutrition intake example: myfitnesspal. All info you need for swaying is on this site and free, you pay atomic for a plan tailored for you and coaching only if you want to. Most importantly swaying pink does not guarantee you will get pink, it can up your odds but not guarantee. Familymatters outlined other pink sway tactics as per her post. With the one attempt at pos opk: have intercourse unprotected at pos opk, any other intercourse within your fertile window should be protected. I hope this helps and I know it seems like a lot of information to take in but if you take your time and read the essays one by one in 'the complete index' (again see atomics link in previous post) then you will start to get your head around it all I promise :) Maybe take a step back for a day or so, clear your mind then come back and go straight to the two links atomic posted.

Blue Mumma
March 24th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Okay thank you so much for your comment. Just a quick question... Atomic said she wants us to only dtd ONCE for the 1st 3 months. When exactly am I ment to dtd? ON ovulation day? Near ovulation day? According to shettles this would favour a boy... Does GD not believe in the shettles theory?? Please help

Pbn3
March 24th, 2016, 11:16 PM
Shettles has been debunked. There are tests called opks (ovulation predictor kits) that measure your lh surge. Your lh surges then peaks just prior to ovulation - general rule of thumb is ovulation should occur between 12-48 hours after positive opk. You can buy these tests in most chemists/pharmacies or online, even some supermarkets stock them. Follow the instructions on your test kit as to when to start testing (depends on your cycle length as to what day you start testing, this will be in your instructions). A positive opk is when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. Atomic is saying to dtd once unprotected when you get your positive opk. If you dtd anytime before positive opk or for several days after then use protection. Alternatively dtd unprotected every four days (e4d) from when af finishes until your at least four days past your usual ovulation cycle days. So as an example if your af is from cd1 to cd6 then start dtd cd7 then every 4 days after so cd11, cd15, cd19 etc etc. I think she wants you to try the one unprotected attempt at positive opk first for a few cycles, then move onto dtd unprotected e4d if that doesn't work. One attempt at pos opk simply means you are trying to conceive from one load/deposit of sperm a day or two prior to ovulation.

familymatters
March 24th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Okay thank you so much for your comment. Just a quick question... Atomic said she wants us to only dtd ONCE for the 1st 3 months. When exactly am I ment to dtd? ON ovulation day? Near ovulation day? According to shettles this would favour a boy... Does GD not believe in the shettles theory?? Please help
Yes DTD once unprotected when you get a positive opk. Gender Dreaming isn't based on Shettles.

Blue Mumma
March 24th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Ok perfect, thank you :) And doing it that way is swaying for a girl??Have people just done it that way without the dieting side of things and still got the gender they want? :)

Pbn3
March 24th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Also please don't get too hung up on the one attempt, the diet and length of time on the diet is just as important as the one attempt. There is also the cardio exercise to consider as it seems to be swaying strongly pink as well. Plus there are other tactics you can include that can be dropped cycle to cycle. There's no quick easy way to explain it all but its all there in 'the complete index' :)

Pbn3
March 24th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Ok perfect, thank you :) And doing it that way is swaying for a girl??Have people just done it that way without the dieting side of things and still got the gender they want? :)
No its not just one attempt that sways pink, thats just part of the bigger picture. Wish it was that easy though :) LE diet and one attempt are just the base principles of pink sway (maybe cardio as well?) but as I said there are other strong tactics that can be included as well in your sway. I don't mean to keep saying 'read the index' but it will seriously answer almost all the questions you have floating in your head (I was you a over year ago) and after reading it everything will click into place. I was just like you starting out, completely bamboozled and info overload. So I went back to square one, read the index then asked about anything I didn't think I understood properly and I always received a response from both atomic and the other awesome ladies on this site. Remember though Atomic is answering questions in coaching (part of paid plan) plus trying to answer the what must be thousands of posts a day so if possible try and keep all your questions in one thread - it will allow her to answer you personally quicker and in the meantime you'll have us other ladies to help :)

Pbn3
March 25th, 2016, 12:06 AM
Blue mumma just a quick question I think needs asking. As I said before swaying can increase your odds of desired gender but cannot guarantee it. Are you prepared for the possibility of a boy? I don't want you going into this blindly thinking it will guarantee you a girl, you've suffered enough heartache :( and I just want you to be fully aware that the only way you can guarantee gender is high tech/gender selection which is not an option for probably the majority of us for either money or our country's law restrictions reasons etc

Blue Mumma
March 25th, 2016, 12:39 AM
Your so so kind thank you so much for your replies :) I am prepared for the next baby to be a boy... I cant say I wouldn't be disappointed.. But he would be just as much loved as if he was a girl. I cant describe the pain or heartache. But when DH and I found out we were having a girl after our son, we were over the moon... Its like my life was planned out my son and my daughter. Only to have it gone in one night (I had a placenta Abruption) My rainbow baby is such a blessing and I love my two boys more than anything. It would just be so nice to have a wee girl around my house you know?? :( Did you sway for a gender?? did you achieve what you wanted?? How did you do it? :)

Pbn3
March 25th, 2016, 12:52 AM
Oh gosh I'm so so sorry for everything you've been through :( and while I can say I wasn't disappointed to have a 2nd boy (love my boys to bits!!!) I pretty much straight away knew I wanted one more chance at a girl. I spent hours and hours (I'm talking in the hundreds) researching everything that came up to do with natural gender swaying. Wish I'd hit this site first lol as after reading essay after essay (and I mean every single one I found even unrelated to pink swaying) it just seemed to make sense. I swayed for the better part of last year and fell pregnant in Dec but miscarried Jan, recently found out I have fertility issues so I'm onto fertility drugs (clomid) this cycle. I stopped all swaying nov/dec last year and began just trying to get pregnant so while I'm no longer swaying I still remember all the reasons I started and if I'd known about my fertility issues then well who knows I'd probably still be swaying :) So at the moment I'm still simply ttc any gender (but of course in the back of my mind I'm hoping pink) but I would sooo welcome a bundle of blue at this point. I've come to realise just how much I love being a boy mum!! Hope this all makes sense lol!

Pbn3
March 25th, 2016, 01:21 AM
Oh and I feel I should mention I bought the personal plan with 6 months coaching when I first started seriously thinking about ttc (Jan last year) and it was invaluable to me at the time. It is worth way more than the money (from memory approx AUS$120?) and if I wasn't so fed up with ttc I'd get another to include my fertility issues.... but as I said all the info is here and free AND you get free recommendations/answers from both atomic and other swayers so it's entirely up to you :)

Blue Mumma
March 25th, 2016, 03:47 AM
Oh your from Auz? Im a kiwi gal :P Im so incredibly sorry to here about the issues you are having with ttc a 3rd :( It makes me feel so bad that I am so desperately wanting a girl, when you just want another baby :( I am throwing baby dust your way! After I lost my daughter so many people said to me "Everything happens for a reason" I HATED that saying..... what was the frikken reason for me having to loose my daughter, Having to give birth to a baby, go through the labour and know I wouldn't get to take her home at the end of it (I knew and had to give birth to my dead daughter :'( ) After loosing Skyla (That's what we called our daughter) we found out I have a genetic blood clotting condition that my whole family have to be tested for and my sister also has it.... therefore now can take the injections through pregnancy to prevent her from also having a placental abruption. I hate that saying but now thinking about it, if it wasn't for my beautiful baby girl, my family would have no idea of this condition, nor would my handsome rainbow baby probably have been here (I had to inject my stomach daily until 6 weeks after he was born) So it really is true.. everything happens for a reason. Life is not a straight line, its a squiggly one... It will never go the way we want it, there will be ups and there will be downs. Its what we make of it however that will make us happy (If that makes sense) I would LOVE info on how to have a girl (Im not into all this complicated stuff lol) i also hope and wish you get positive news this year and get your wee bambino! xx

Pbn3
March 25th, 2016, 04:08 AM
Oh gosh don't feel bad about the fact I just want another baby! Took me a really long time to come to that realisation!! And thank you for the baby dust! Omg if someone had said to me 'everything happens for a reason' and I'd been through what you had I think I would've punched them in the face!!!! No one, not ever, deserves to find out about genetic disorders and so forth by losing a child! I'm gobsmacked someone actually said that to you! I want to punch them! I got pissed off enough at being told I should be happy with what I've got! It's like do you seriously think I'm not happy with my boys??? Do you think my world doesn't revolve around them??? Urrrghhh!! So annoying!!! I honestly wish people would say nothing at all if they don't know what to say :(

Blue Mumma
March 25th, 2016, 05:49 AM
101% agree with everything you just said! im am So thankful for my two beautiful healthy wee boys. They are my world! Some people just don't know how to respond in situations like ours. I honestly and truly wish you all the best with your future bubba. Im not going to get all soppy like :P BUT after skyla (the daughter I lost) I then went on to get pregnant but miscarried, I was suffering severe anxiety attacks at the time. After counselling and taking control of it all I believe having a happy, and healthy mind is the way to go. xx

atomic sagebrush
March 26th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Thank you so much for replying :) Can you please tell me what I need to do to have a girl please. When you say that I should only dtd once do you actually mean only try ONCE that month?? Reading In Gender and doing research over google I thought that by only doing it once would sway boy because of the high amount of Y Sperm Count? Can you please give me a rough guideline of what I need to do pretty please? I would really appreciate it. How much success rate has your strategy got? :)

Most of this I answered in other posts but Ingender is wrong about a lot of things and we have found (unexpectedly) that one attempt is among the best sway tactics there is. unlike Ingender we track our results by individual tactic - they will not include anyone in their statistics unless they do several things all exactly the same and so it's hard to tell what is really swaying. Since we allow everyone to include their info even if they only do a handful of sway tactics we can sometimes see more easily these funny little trends that no one had guessed at before.

atomic sagebrush
March 26th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Thank You :) The Alcohol and coffee wont be a prob... have to admit I do love my red wine so im very pleased about that haha. Its the exercise that's going to hurt haha! As per the LE diet plan... I can not afford to pay for the services that they have on this site :( IOr do they have a menu/list of foods for when ttc a girl available to look at? :) Im new to this so have no idea where to look on this site. Is atomic the owner of this site? Sorry about all the questions and thank you

I help everyone regardless of their ability to pay and spend many hours a day doing essays and answering questions in free forums, but I can't make plans for everyone, that would just be impossible for me to do. So take a look over some of the essays and ask whatever questions you have but I just can't tell you exactly what to do to get a DD, it just isn't possible for me to do that, I'm sorry.

atomic sagebrush
March 26th, 2016, 04:11 PM

Most people do diet too. It's among our most effective sway tactics and our results are nearly all with people doing diet AND one attempt. (that is why you can see people getting boys with seemingly one attempt at O, is because they're NOT doing LE Diet and are probably also doing a lot of other stuff to sway blue). None of these things are magic bullet, slam dunks, the diet, exercise, one attempt work together.

atomic sagebrush
March 26th, 2016, 04:12 PM
I'm not the site owner, I have been here since the beginning though. Here is my story. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7507-ig-vs-gd-swaying-whats-difference-who-atomic-sagebrush-anyway.html

Blue Mumma
March 26th, 2016, 04:13 PM
I completely understand and I just have to say that what you do, trying to answer everyone's questions regardless of them being able to afford a plan or not is so kind of you! Thank you very much for all the hard work you do! Im sure im not alone when I say you are one amazing lady :)

atomic sagebrush
March 26th, 2016, 05:59 PM
You're welcome and please don't hesitate to ask any questions you have, it's just that I can't make complete plans for everyone for free, that's all. :)

Blue Mumma
March 26th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Ok I do have a question :P :P .. im getting a tad confused with all the different threads and things to read. I know you said there is no "One Magic Food" that makes you have a girl ( Or Boy) but are you please able to tell me in general what foods I MUST have in my diet and what I must stay clear from? Or is it a matter of eating anything but in low portions and low calories? Im so sorry, im just a little confused. Oh and Alcohol is a good way to sway girl?? Does that INCLUDE red wine and drinking it daily?

Blue Mumma
March 27th, 2016, 04:28 AM
Oh and next question... if Dh and I havnt done the deed this month is doing it AFTER Ovulation ideal for a girl? Is it possible to get pregnant 1 week before period is due? Thank You :)

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Ok I do have a question :P :P .. im getting a tad confused with all the different threads and things to read. I know you said there is no "One Magic Food" that makes you have a girl ( Or Boy) but are you please able to tell me in general what foods I MUST have in my diet and what I must stay clear from? Or is it a matter of eating anything but in low portions and low calories? Im so sorry, im just a little confused. Oh and Alcohol is a good way to sway girl?? Does that INCLUDE red wine and drinking it daily?

In the Dream Members section I have an essay where I rate foods from A-F (there are no Grade F foods for pink, all foods are allowed). THere are also no must eat foods. That's why the LE Diet is so much easier to stick to, you don't need to avoid things you love and forcefeed yourself things you hate, it's fine to just tweak your normal everyday diet to fit in LE limits. :agree:

The limits are what is important. You actually can have anything you want in those limits. Now that having been said some people want to try to blend the various diets together, some foods may be better off treated as once in a while things, and other foods make it harder to stick in the limits of diet and so we tend to avoid them for the sake of convenience and it's generally best to eat mainly lower nutrient vs. higher nutrient foods as the bulk of your diet but that doesn't mean you can NEVER eat something or you have to gorge yourself on rice cakes or whatever. Eat what YOU like but put it in the limits of LE Diet and you'll be on a maintainable diet that sways pink just as much if not more than any other diet out there without the torture. :)

Yes alcohol has been one of our best sway tactics. We started off thinking we should limit the type of nutrients in things like red wine but they have not made any difference and we now include it with equal success to white wine. If you like red wine it's fine to drink daily.

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Oh and next question... if Dh and I havnt done the deed this month is doing it AFTER Ovulation ideal for a girl? Is it possible to get pregnant 1 week before period is due? Thank You :)

Timing doesn't work. It doesn't sway and having sex a week before your period is due means you are in an infertile part of your cycle, the egg has already been ovulated and died and you will never get pregnant that way. If someone is telling you to do this, or claiming that they got pregnant this way they are mistaken about when they ovulated. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7691-trouble-timing.html

Blue Mumma
March 30th, 2016, 03:44 AM
So success in timing is for my DH to NOT ejaculate AT ALL until the fertile window??? (Sorry for the TMI I just need to know more about WHEN and HOW we conceive for a girl) Thank you again I really appreciate you answering my questions! :) I look forward to it, I hopefully will be able to try for my future wee girl very soon :)

XXforhubby
March 30th, 2016, 06:37 AM
So success in timing is for my DH to NOT ejaculate AT ALL until the fertile window??? (Sorry for the TMI I just need to know more about WHEN and HOW we conceive for a girl) Thank you again I really appreciate you answering my questions! :) I look forward to it, I hopefully will be able to try for my future wee girl very soon :)

Let him keep his habits whatever they are and only BD at the first positive opk OR BD unprotected every 4 days from the end of AF until CD22. Swaying works best when DH's don't need to do much, if anything at all. The more they are involved the more gun shy they get, unless he's really into it like my DH. My DH found this site in 2014, and informed me about swaying. He knows my cycle better than I do, especially when I'm going to ovulate. He always wants to BD two days before I O, and I've thought before there is no way I would O that early or that late, and sure enough two days later I would get my temp rise, lol! That's why I'm not temping now, I'm just going to rely on my DH, haha!

FX and GL to you!!

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2016, 10:15 PM

There are many different ways to do it and no one really knows what is best. We aren't trying to dodge your questions it's just that all we can do is tell you the various ways that people attempt to sway pink and then you pick the one that seems best for you.

THe important thing is that you guys have one unprotected attempt in fertile window. He can ejaculate more than that, just don't have him ejac inside but that one attempt (at least at first.).

Now some people ALSO like to have their hubbies do abstain, or have them release every day and dump it, or one of a few other tactics but you don't necessarily NEED to do that. THe one attempt is getting great results. The frequency patterns, not as much. But again it's up to YOU what feels right. We have very little info available and really do not have the data to be able to tell anyone exactly "when and how" to conceive a girl.

Blue Mumma
April 6th, 2016, 02:56 AM
Well that was unexpected! I just found out today im pregnant! We only did the deed ONCE this month.... like only ONCE! So I am absolutely shocked I have ended up pregnant! Does this favour girl? I didn't do diet :(

familymatters
April 6th, 2016, 03:04 AM
Congrats! Yes that does favour pink :)

Pbn3
April 6th, 2016, 03:05 AM
Omg blue mumma!!! Congratulations!!! That is crazy! I'll have whatever you're on lol!! :) At the end of the day you always have a chance at pink - in your case the one attempt and (sadly) previous loss could help sway pink. When is your due date? Will you be joining a due date group in here? I would love to follow along and see what you end up having! Hopefully even join you in the group!! Congratulations again!!

Blue Mumma
April 6th, 2016, 03:23 AM
I didn't realise there was one :) I most certainly will, Will love to share with you all. As I have lost a child I will have to start injecting my stomach daily. I also will be having loads of check ups and scans so makes me feel a wee bit more at ease. Of course with having my two beautiful boys and my husbands boys i long for a wee girl, however to be told im having a healthy baby is all i want to hear. i throw my extremely fertile baby dust your way! We had sex the week after i had my period... we weren't trying and i didn't think i was fertile as i had just finished my period.... i guess whats ment to be will be then lol. (P.s - does the fact we had sex so far from ovulation also favour girl? :S )

Pbn3
April 6th, 2016, 03:28 AM
With dtd days earlier than o some believe so (as in shettles timing) but that has been scientifically debunked. Plus do you know when you oed? Wishing you a happy and VERY healthy nine months blue mumma!! And thank you for the baby dust! 1dpo today!

Blue Mumma
April 6th, 2016, 03:38 AM
No that's the thing I have no idea at all when I O'd :( Does that change things and make it favour boy? Aw I have fingers and toes crossed for you Pbn3. Were you swaying for a particular gender?

Pbn3
April 6th, 2016, 04:02 AM
No it doesn't - one attempt is one attempt and that is one pink sway tactic. I only asked if you knew when you oed in case you believe in timing :) Me I'm not swaying at all anymore. Spent the better part of last year swaying pink, just want to get and stay pregnant now :)

Blue Mumma
April 6th, 2016, 04:36 AM
Aw well I really do send you loads of baby dust :) :) :) :) Thank you for replying :)

atomic sagebrush
April 7th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Huge congrats!! Having one attempt sways pink, DTD that far from ovulation has been debunked as a sway tactic. Some still believe it sways pink, but I don't, and I got my 1st son with that exact same timing, I had got off my period the day before we BD!