PDA

View Full Version : Had the weirdest dream last night!!

TTC5
September 17th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Who would like to decipher it, lol :sleeping:

I dreamt I was pregnant and the baby was kicking furiously and then next thing it is on me inside a baby carrier. I take the baby out and it was tiny (premature) and I say to hubby and family.. before I put it back should we have a look at the sex?

So next thing I accidently drop the blanket that bub is wrapped in and see it has a little pee pee LOL and I say "I think it's a BOY!!" and everyone gets excited!!

Then the baby who is so premmie, starts to get hungry and I start thinking I had better get him back inside my womb.....

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Flava
September 17th, 2011, 06:46 PM
That is weird lol let's hope the boy part is true!
I had a weird dream too last night ,look like it was the weird dream night! I don't remember much but I kept on seeing a pregnancy test with 2 pink line so it was positive. (don't know whose test was it) And I was also vacuuming up a lot of wood dust .lol

TTC5
September 17th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Oh wow I hope that comes true for you!!!

Hobbermittens
September 17th, 2011, 10:31 PM
I hope both of your dreams are true (well, not the preemie part of yours, TTC5, but the boy part!)! It was a weird dream night for me too!

TTC5
September 17th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Share H!!!

zanacal
September 18th, 2011, 02:33 AM
I am weird dream central now that I'm pregnant, it's doing my head in!

I hope your baby boy dream comes true TTC5! If you many more nights of weird dreams you might need to start considering them a symptom Flava - I hope so!

Sassy
September 18th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Oh TTC5 I really hope that's prophetic in that you get your little man!

Flava
September 18th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Z- I kinda hope I can have a better try next month! atomic says this was a very good try for a boy , but IDK...hope so!
ok weird dream #2 last night LOL but I drunk red wine so maybe from that!
I was painting the side wall of our neighbor house ( at the place where we lived when I was little) the wall was yellow and I painted grass, flowers, bunnies on it .It was really nice with thick paint looked like a oil painting. ( I can't paint!)
Oh and I was painting it for clients LOL! This gay guys!! show up 1 by one and ordered the painting what to paint because they wanted me to show it and then go and pain there wall outside too!
omg Im starting to think I crazy:rofl:

hobber tell us the dream!

zanacal
September 18th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Do you often dream about houses you used to live in flava? I get them every now and again - in the 2ww I dreamed we moved the family back to a house DH and I used to live in and I was really sad because I missed our current house which we love!

Foxy
September 18th, 2011, 12:18 PM
I hope the boy part of it comes true!

Flava
September 18th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Do you often dream about houses you used to live in flava? I get them every now and again - in the 2ww I dreamed we moved the family back to a house DH and I used to live in and I was really sad because I missed our current house which we love!

No not often at all. I did not liked the house where I lived when I was little so I don't want to dream about it!

Hobbermittens
September 18th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Share H!!!

It was just a panic about taking too much potassium. I can't remember it anymore.... but I had one last night where a bear was in my mom's yard, and I had my 17 month old n the swing, and I was trying to get her out before the bear came after us, and I couldn't get the safety strap undone! I finally got her out as the bear was approaching, but then my dog went after it, and I was screaming for the dog to come back, and just then the bear was coming at me.... and it had somehow turned into a dog?

TTC5
September 19th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Weird and scary!

Flava
September 21st, 2011, 01:36 PM
I just want to share I STILL have crazy dreams! WTH is wrong with me?? I so tired too I need a good sleep with no dreams!

zanacal
September 21st, 2011, 04:49 PM
Ooh Flava, exciting that it could be a symptom!