PDA

View Full Version : Success stories and how you got thru/cope: a project!

SweetLily
April 7th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Hey ladies,

after my loss that has left me heartbroken, I've decided to write a book about success after loss and the journey it takes to get there. I want a lot of stories from real women to include, those who did go on to have a baby, those who didn't and how they coped--the whole range of emotions and what kept them going through it all.

If you have an experience or story you'd like to share (anonymously if you like) I would be grateful to share it in my book. I intend to write a book to help women heal their hearts and get back on their feet, finding their way to being ready to TTC again and how they cope with it all. I want it to be a message of hope and comfort, I know I sure could uses a book like this right now but coudn't find one. I am a writer by trade, and I think I can pull this off very well with the help of a dr or therapist, nurses who have cared for women undergoing losses, and lots of real life stories.

I'm sorry for the typos. The nightmare STILL rages on with gallbladder attacks and I am on a huge dose of morphine right now. When I was still pregnant I thought i had kidney stones (from the location of the pain) and a really weird sort of heartburn. I bet that was one of the exacerbating factors in my loss.

ANYWAY, if you want to share, I'd love your stories. PM me and I will give you my email to send them to.

Thanks so much!