PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what to think...

happyheart
September 18th, 2011, 09:11 PM
I am 9 dpo and after using the bathroom I spotted red blood. I have a history of always spotting starting on day 9 until I get my full flow. However, I am on clomid this time and when I had my progesterone blood test last wed. (day 20) it was 19.80 which is considered good. Could my progesterone drop and I could be spotting?

I have been feeling sick and I was thinking I *might* be pregnant. I did take a test and it's negative... but I guess if it was implantation bleeding that the test would show neg yet... right??

I have had implantation with two of the three of my pregnancies. One being on day 9!

However, my mind keeps going to the worst and that its just spotting starting like I have had at day 9 for every single cycle....

What do you think??

I am going to call my OB in the morning... but I am not sure if they will do anything or not being that I still have a negative pregnancy test. I guess my biggest worry is that I am pregnant and I will miscarry. :( :(

Thank you!

Sassy
September 19th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Try not to lose hope. It could very well be implantation in which case a neg pg test would be expected. Keep an eye on the flow and see what your Ob says. I'm crossing my fingers for you.

happyheart
September 19th, 2011, 07:17 AM
THANK YOU sassy!!! I am fx for you too!!! :) :)

Sassy
September 21st, 2011, 06:50 AM
How are things looking now?

baci di farfalla
September 21st, 2011, 02:18 PM
Thinking of you :)

happyheart
September 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
Thank you so much sassy and baci di farfalla!

I am cramping and spotting quite a bit. I believe AF will be here soon. :( Had my second beta test today, my first was 5.9. Basically the nurse told me anything under 5 is not pregnant, but 5.9 is really too low to be viable. I will find out the results tonight. My gut tells me that AF will be here soon.

Thank you for thinking of me!!! :)