PDA

View Full Version : Dude, where's my sway plan?

atomic sagebrush
April 10th, 2016, 12:11 PM
It takes me, atomic, 7-10 days to get your plan to you. Then it is reformatted by tech support and posted in your own private forum and it can take them a couple days to get that posted. While I try really hard to get the plans done fast, it's largely my kids' needs that determine when I can get them done. I need uninterrupted time to do the plans without making errors, and that isn't always possible unless my kids are sleeping or I have made some arrangements for them to be busy for a few hours. I can easily answer questions in the forums with the kids running around, so that is why you'll sometimes see me answering q's in the forum when you'd like your plan.

If you need a plan faster, we do have the rush option or you can get a standardized plan for the same price as the custom one.

I need you to fill out the questionnaire that comes with your plan when you pay. If you don't do this, I cannot make your plan regardless of when you bought it. It is also impossible for me to keep track of everyone by user name. If we talked 3 weeks ago about you buying a plan but you have never filled out your questionnaire, and in the meantime I have gotten 3 other questionnaires from people who have very similar user names (like blue mommy 34 and blue dream mommy 43, or pink princess and pink dream princess) I cannot keep track of who says they bought a plan and track you down to make sure you fill out the questionnaire. A lot of people also tell me they are buying or bought a plan when they don't/didn't to get me to answer questions for them (I seriously answer all questions even in those who never buy anything so there is no need for any tomfoolery). So please be proactive in making sure that you find and fill out the questionnaires that come with your sway plan so I can get your plan to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you!!!

Emz01
December 13th, 2019, 07:38 AM
Hi there, I've purchased the customised plan and completed both questionnaires, however I'm not confident they've both gone through? I started on my iPhone and completed the first one twice and it kept asking me to log in (again, I was already logged in) and wiped all my responses so I completed again and the second one on the laptop. I got the submission confirmation but it's only showing I submitted 1 of 2? Grateful if you could please confirm and otherwise I'll re-submit ASAP. Thank you and appreciate your time with this.

atomic sagebrush
December 13th, 2019, 03:35 PM
I have them! Thank you for checking!!!

Emz01
December 13th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Wonderful, thanks so much! This was in no way a hustle, just wanted to make sure they worked and I didn’t have to do them a fourth time [emoji28] thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
December 14th, 2019, 02:43 PM
No not at all I appreciate it!! I would MUCH rather you guys check with me so I can fix any glitches in a timely way than to wait and wonder. Always check with me!

Motherofdragonz
January 29th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Hi Atomic

I filled in the questionnaires last thursday, however I did not get confirmation my answers where send so now I’m in doubt if you recieved them...

Kind regards

atomic sagebrush
January 29th, 2020, 01:59 PM
I have them! I'll get your plan back to you as quick as I can!

CassieCox
April 21st, 2020, 10:02 PM
Atomic,
I just want to confirm you got my questionnaires.
Thank you.

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2020, 01:29 PM
I have them!! You're up next in my rotation! Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
April 25th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Atomic,
I just want to confirm you got my questionnaires.
Thank you.

Your plan was just posted, Cassie! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/80509-cassiecoxs-sway-info-ttc-girl.html#post1049640

CassieCox
April 25th, 2020, 02:24 PM
Thank you!

bossmama
September 19th, 2020, 09:02 AM
Hi! I purchased a blue plan and filled out both questionnaires on September 2nd but I didn't get a PM or email about my plan. Just wanted to make sure that they’ve been received. Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
September 19th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Yes, your plan is done and was sent to be reformatted and posted - do you want me to send you the original?? It's slightly less fancy than the finished plan but you could have it right away. Just send me your email via PM and I'll send it as soon as I see it.

atomic sagebrush
September 21st, 2020, 05:16 PM
Did you see your plan was posted bossmama? https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/81276-boss-mamas-sway-info-ttc-boy.html

bossmama
September 23rd, 2020, 11:04 AM
Yes, I got it! Thank you so much!