PDA

View Full Version : Unable to access girl bundle download, help!

bechad
April 17th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Hi there, I've had problems with the downloading of the $99 girl sway bundle that I purchased three days ago. Not sure if my PMS are getting through! Please can you PM me? Many thanks.

nuthinbutpink
April 17th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Hi there. Did you purchase the instant download? It was emailed to you.

bechad
April 17th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Yes it was the instant download. Unfortunately when I downloaded it onto my android phone the pdf files got corrupted so I am unable to open them. Have tried emailing the attachments to PC but they still say invalid pdf. Would it please be possible to resend the files to my Hotmail account and I should be able to download them onto our laptop. I know the link is only valid for one download but I didn't see anywhere saying they wouldn't download correctly onto an android device! Many thanks Rebecca

nuthinbutpink
April 17th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Please PM me your email.

PDFs can be downloaded onto any device.

bechad
April 18th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Hi, I PM'd you yesterday evening, did you receive it? Thanks

atomic sagebrush
April 18th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Let me know if this is getting worked out!! I saw your PMs but then saw this thread too and I think it's getting fixed now.

bechad
April 19th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Yes, thank you, all sorted now and have managed to download documents. Think it was probably my phone playing up!

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Thanks for your patience with us getting this worked out and please let me know if any questions!