PDA

View Full Version : Fertility not reduced enough?

Completedbypink
April 22nd, 2016, 12:18 PM
Hello everyone. I've just been reading lots of threads, and one thing that was mentioned was that if you get pregnant on your first month of trying, you haven't got enough reduced fertility and will possibly end up with a boy.
This got me worrying, we have just got our BFP first month trying, we were swaying for a girl after 3 boys. Are we still in with a chance from our sway, or non at all?

SpottyBear
April 23rd, 2016, 03:54 AM

Throwaway_panther
April 23rd, 2016, 05:43 AM
Hello everyone. I've just been reading lots of threads, and one thing that was mentioned was that if you get pregnant on your first month of trying, you haven't got enough reduced fertility and will possibly end up with a boy.
This got me worrying, we have just got our BFP first month trying, we were swaying for a girl after 3 boys. Are we still in with a chance from our sway, or non at all?
We got pregnant our first month of trying after only one month off BC (so only one cycle to build up lining). We're having a girl, and that was even with multiple BDs during ovulation. Was living very LE.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2016, 12:32 PM
Give me a link to that thread so I can reply to it if you have a chance or edit it if it was from the earlier days of the site.

That is NOT TRUE. We have a large database of successful (and opposite) sways now and there have been plenty with success first month out. We have average 3 months to conception with both successful and unsuccessful sways.

I will say that among blue swayers we are seeing a definite trend where the ladies that take a long time to get pregnant (for seemingly no reason) are having disproportionatel more pink opposites, but it's one of those kind of things where you can see a trend that way but you cannot then extrapolate that down to any one individual.