PDA

View Full Version : New !!

Einatwishh
April 27th, 2016, 06:10 AM
Hi everyone, I have two daughters amazing and this time I want to really, really boy !! I bought a diet doctor who
works according to the French diet, it cost me $ 300 !! The diet is based on potassium, sodium and caffeine and 2400 calories per day. I feel I made a mistake that I see a lot of types of diet diet and did not do enough research on the subject! I am so so confused and feel like I'm lost);
My husband does not agree that I pay more money, is also a way of think I'm obsessive on the subject .. I feel so alone!!!
I want to try to get pregnant in June - September is a good time for a son? I'm from Israel ...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
April 27th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Hi and welcome!!

I help everyone regardless of their ability to pay so please don't worry about $$. Just let me know what you need. We can tweak that diet easily to be more in line with HE Diet and still stick to the mineral diet limits if you would like. What you DON'T want to do, is get so focused on the minerals that you are eating nutrient-poor, unhealthy foods. On some sites and some mineral diets, women are eating things like hot dogs, ramen noodles, and iceberg lettuce for boys and these things are terrible for boys!! Focus on real and healthy foods and you will be swaying blue.

Israel being closer to the equator means that the seasons don't work for you and so you can TTC whenever it's convenient for you. The seasons work only in the far north or far south. :)

Einatwishh
April 27th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Thanks atomic !!! The great and doing holy work !! I'm angry at myself that I did not test befor i paid);
The thing that bothers me is the most caffeine, my diet has four cups of coffee a day and I realized that caffeine it swinging girl .. I do not know whether to drink or not?

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2016, 12:22 PM
Caffeine for swaying blue has been TOTALLY debunked. The only reason it was ever included in the mineral sway diets to start with is because it was once said to "make calcium leach from the bones" but that was studied using modern technology and found to be completely and utterly untrue (so science does not even support it using the mineral diet logic). It does not work and coffee has been among our strongest PINK sway tactics at that level of intake. I would switch to tea right away, both black and green will be better for TTC a boy than coffee.