PDA

View Full Version : Hi! New here and decided to introduce myself

kelly_jo_myers
April 30th, 2016, 06:42 PM
My name is Kelly and I'll be 39 on Thursday. I have 2 children from my first marriage in my 20s. My son Colton just turned 17 and my daughter Addison is 14. I married the love of my life 8 yrs ago. A couple years ago I told him if he ever might decide he wants kids of his own, he should probably decide soon because I'm not getting any younger. We were in Hawaii in Aug 2014 for our anniversary and he told me he wanted to have a baby. 2 wks later we were pregnant and our Raegan Michaela will be 1 on May 21st. She has brought so much joy into our lives. Even my teenagers adore her. So now we want Raegan to have a sibling to grow up with. I would love another sweet baby boy and I'd love to give my DH a son. But would be ecstatic if God decides another girl is right for us. Our first attempt will be July (because I'm an accountant and the 1st quarter would not be a good delivery time.) Hoping that our quick fertility 2 yrs ago still exists today! I have lots more to share about what I'm doing now and as I get closer to July and my unintentional sways for my last 3 kids but Raegan says my phone time is up. I look forward to getting to know you lovely ladies better

Blueplease
April 30th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Just wanted to wish you all the best on this journey. If you would like a boy you have a few months to start on the he diet. Are you a dream member?? The best $12 you will spend. You will have access to lots of files on boy swats. Worth a shot and as you've stated you would also be ecstatic with a girl what have you got to lose trying to sway boy. All the best. Your def not too old. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2016, 02:03 PM
Hi and welcome!!

I got my 4th son when I was 39 so I know it's possible!

Please let me know how I can help!

1moregirl
May 1st, 2016, 07:50 PM
Hi Kelly and welcome. I conceived my little girl at 38 and a little boy at 40 (I was 2 months shy of turning 41 when I delivered him). I also have a 7 yr old boy. I personally don't believe your fertility declines that much until you hit the 40s (where I am now. Lol!) Anyway, I look forward to reading about your journey and I hope you get a BFP first try. :)

maidentomother
May 2nd, 2016, 11:54 AM
Welvome and good luck! My mom had my brother at 42.