PDA

View Full Version : 23 week ultrasound, doc knew gender so quickly!!!!

BrightSky
April 30th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Neurotic question ahead!
I am currently 23 weeks and team green, was at a routine checkup a few days ago and the doc did a extremely quick scan to check the baby. He knows I'm not finding out so moved away from the legs pretty quickly, but when I asked if he was aware of the sex he seemed confident in knowing.

This gives me the impression it's a boy as I thought girls were harder to call??? Am I reading into this too much, anyone had experiences with doctors calling 'girl' quickly?? Just looked like shadows and shapes to me!

Bluebooties
April 30th, 2016, 10:02 PM
My tech spotted my girl surprisingly fast so yes it is possible to spot either sex quickly. It all depends on baby's cooperation

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

queen-of-harts
April 30th, 2016, 10:21 PM
I would guess that if he got a great angle it wouldn't be hard for him to make a gender call right away.

Princess Mom
May 1st, 2016, 02:09 PM
I doubt that means anything I mean I would able to tell quickly lol congrats

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2016, 02:20 PM
at that point he'd be able to see penis or lack thereof right away. :)

BrightSky
May 2nd, 2016, 07:02 AM
Thanks ladies! Pregnancy makes me slightly crazy! I'm sure he is looking day in and day out and can tell straight away, I honestly can't even tell what I'm looking at until he points it out, and even then I just nod and say I see totally the face/arm/foot or whatever :rofl:

suzitownsend1967
May 3rd, 2016, 01:40 PM
I would say it's a boy as you wouldn't really know what your looking for if a girl and a willy is clear to see

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk