PDA

View Full Version : Introduction oh & a vent ;)

dreams529
May 2nd, 2016, 05:38 PM
Hello all! I am trying to sway again & hoping baby #6 is a girl. Hoping to attempt in a few weeks after a failed sway with my last DS. Guess I really shouldn't say "failed sway" cause he is pretty awesome! Anyway I am just a mess recently, my last sway was pretty great I thought. Did a lot of things right & still got a boy. This time I don't seem to be able to do anything right so how in the world can I get a girl. I have not been able to get on a consistent schedule with exercise between work & 5 kids. Diet is good most of the week but than I always wind up having a really bad day(like today I ate a hot dog & fries with the kids it just looked so good & I was soooo hungry). I should probably wait to try but were not getting any younger & I feel my clock ticking. I am frustrated with myself why can't I follow my sway, but I am so tired all of the time & it does make it harder to stay committed. Plus in the back of my mind is the nagging well it didn't work last time why in the world would would I set myself for disappointment again. Best to just know now its going to be a boy.

Like I said I am just feeling emotional & needed to vent. I don't think I can/should push back our attempt if I wait till I am where I would like to be I don't think it would ever happen. Just feeling alone, anxious disappointed in myself & sad. Hope you all don't mind my vent :)

Faithinpink
May 2nd, 2016, 10:29 PM
Hi dreams, venting is good and sometimes we need to let it out. Take a deep breath my lord u have 5kids and being emotional about swaying again is pretty normal .
I have never swayed before and this time around ttc has made me very feel very anxious, scared of that nasty dark place where I once was when I found out ds4 was a boy !!

If your diet is good most of time and you indulge in a hotdog and fries once in a while, let it be .. We are aloud a cheat ��
As for exercise, I get u on that . I was exercising 6days a week for 5weeks and I had to stop got ill with the flu , very run down. Then had to go on holidays and now trying to fit it in just isn't working . I already feel like I've failed and not even pregnant but you know I told myself if it doesn't fit with my life style and kids routine etc not much can be done ..
You are obviously a busy mum very busy with 5kids I take my hat off too you .

So hang in there try think positive �� and if your next Is a boy just think that little special miracle that you made wanted you as his mummy . I know the longing desire for a daughter i have wanted one for the last 10yrs and my lord i would do anything but sometimes the best sway can end in an opposite.

Take care Xx

MrsGoodies
May 3rd, 2016, 01:56 AM
Hi and welcome,

I say a cheat is ok once in awhile....just think of it the other way...if you were n the girl diet for 1 DAY would you think that was a good sway? Likewise a hotdog and fries wont sway boy so quick.

Thats why you have to be on the diet for so many weeks.

I wouldnt cheat week of O though just to be safe.

atomic sagebrush
May 3rd, 2016, 12:32 PM
Hot dog and fries is still fairly pink friendly. There's barely anything good in that!!!

I think you need to follow your heart and if you and hubby want to try now, go for that.

dreams529
May 3rd, 2016, 02:01 PM
Thank you ladies! This is why I came here! I have been so stressed & anxious & I really know I need to stop. Girl or boy I can not let go of having another I feel it is meant to be of course preference at this point would be girl but I know I will love baby either way. I have spent a year wanting to want to be done with kids but I cant let the thought of having another one go.

I think about having another one all of the time dream of it even. Sometimes girl, sometimes boy, I haven't gotten rid of anything I just can't. Reality is though people were not the nicest when I was pregnant with DS4& DS5. If this next one is a girl life would be a lot easier cause I can say look this was meant to happen or honestly I probably wouldn't even care what they said if baby is finally a girl.

At any rate deep breaths are in order I am going to cut myself some slack, get back on track & let whatever is meant to be, be. Really I guess that is all we can do anyway.

Thank you for letting me vent & fingers crossed for us all!