PDA

View Full Version : Due Dec 2016 Jan/Feb 2017

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ksmom
May 5th, 2016, 01:20 PM
I thought I'd start the DD thread since there isn't one yet for those due in December and early next year!

I'm due Dec. 26th although the doctor put me down for Christmas Day but she calculated it slightly wrong! lol I'm 6w3d today and hopefully this baby sticks since I had three very early losses while swaying. We saw/heard the HB at 6w1d. :awe:

Welcome ladies!:HH:

BunnyGirl19
May 5th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Can you edit the title? It should be 2016 and 2017. :)

ksmom
May 5th, 2016, 01:40 PM
LOL whoops preggo brain hahaha

Inforthree
May 5th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Hope to join you ladies here soon!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Littleboybluex3
May 6th, 2016, 03:08 AM
Yay for December babies!! I am currently 9 weeks and due December 9th! I had my first ultrasound last week and it was such a relief to see a heartbeat:awe: Really hoping you have a sticky bean Ksmom!! Thanks for getting a group started for us!!

Pbn3
May 6th, 2016, 04:57 AM
So good to see this thread started!! Congratulations to those here and those yet to join!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Mulberry Smurf
May 6th, 2016, 05:09 AM
Congratulations ladies! My baby was a December baby, lovely time for newborns :) xx

ksmom
May 6th, 2016, 08:42 AM
Welcome littleboyblue! Isn't it wonderful seeing the heartbeat? I couldn't help but smile all day after my ultrasound. :) Did you sway?

Littleboybluex3
May 6th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Thank you!! Yes, I did sway!! I have 3 boys (6, 4, & 2) and swayed girl this time. Mostly with diet and exercise:) I'm happy we did something to sway the odds and would love to have a daughter, but I'm so at peace with whatever gender we end up with. This will be our last and I can't wait to find out! We go in for genetic counseling soon, so I will see if we can do the harmony test to get an early gender reveal:) Did you sway this time, ksmom?

ksmom
May 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Our boys are of similar age! Mine are ages 4 and 2. I swayed girl for nearly a year with a pretty basic sway: diet, exercise, and one attempt. I feel like this baby is a boy and I'm also trying to mentally prepare myself for another boy. I feel like I did what I could to sway and if somehow this baby miraculously turns out to be a girl, then it will be a nice surprise. :) This is our last chance I think at having a daughter so it would be nice to have one. I'd love to do the harmony test but I'm pretty sure my insurance won't cover it. I don't exactly want to pay $1-2k or however much it costs out of pocket. lol

Beautifulrainbow
May 6th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Glad someone started this thread i was to nevous too. I joined some groups on fb but it's soooo catty over there.
I'm awake at 1.15am and I'm starving not sure if I should get up and have something to eat. What would be good for a night time snack and help me go back to sleep?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ksmom
May 6th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Hi BR! Good to see you over here! :)
A glass of milk maybe? When I was pregnant with DS1, it would be midnight an I'd be snacking on buttered toast in bed. lol DH would tease me about it. Either that or I'd go downstairs and raid the fridge. lol

Beautifulrainbow
May 6th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Hi BR! Good to see you over here! :)
A glass of milk maybe? When I was pregnant with DS1, it would be midnight an I'd be snacking on buttered toast in bed. lol DH would tease me about it. Either that or I'd go downstairs and raid the fridge. lol
Hunger has not woke me up. My brothers bike got stolen and we drove around some of the streets looking for it we found some kids riding it in a rough street. Called the police they didn't come and still have not. My brother jumped out of the car and shout to the kids to give his bike back. Now they know what my car looks like and my brother lives on the same street as me (they know where thry stole the bike from). they only got to walk up it and find my car its the only one like it on the street. I'm worried I will wake up in the morning and find my tires slashed or something. We stopped a lady on that rough street abd she said the police stopped goung up there because they know who has the bike and what the family it like.
So can't sleep. so now I'm hungry!

Beautifulrainbow
May 7th, 2016, 03:15 AM
Ladies please help I'm suffering with bad constipation I don't want take laxatives as the probably not safe. I already have been drinking lots of water orange juice. eating high fiber breakfast. High fibre bread and taking fibre suppliment. I know as sad as it is constipation is a good sign as that means you still have lots of progesterone in your body and this makes your body slow down. But nothing has worked I'm barely going to the loo. It's so bad it's causing cramps. stabbing pains and bad flatulence.

Pbn3
May 7th, 2016, 03:22 AM
BR I had it bad at one stage with ds2 and the only thing that helped in the end was an otc pregnant safe laxative however I was in 2nd trimester (20 weeks). And I only used it for 2-3 days. I've heard prunes can help or metamucil? Can you check with your local pharmacist?

ksmom
May 7th, 2016, 09:07 AM
I had bad constipation with DS1 to the point where it was excrutiatingly painful to use the bathroom. Have you tried prune juice? Do your prenatal vitamins contain a lot of iron? That can cause constipation as well. Try starting a probiotic. I took one with DS2 and never had constipation with him. Wish I'd have taken it with DS1 though since I'd have saved myself a lot of pain. I'm sorry you're going me through this. I know how terrible it can be!

Beautifulrainbow
May 7th, 2016, 09:51 AM
I'm not taking prenatal I'm only taking folic acid metformin and fiber. Please don't shout at me. I read somewhere that there is a lot of stuff in some brand ls tgat you don't need so I'm eating a balanced diet.

Littleboybluex3
May 7th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Ksmom, thats amazing that you were on the diet for so long!! I don't know if I could have made it a year! I was thankful that we got pregnant right out of the gate, but it's the same thing that makes me think we are having another boy, since it's so familiar. After DS3 I had a little disappointment. Not that he was a boy, but just this sense of loss for the daughter I would never have...if that makes sense. And we thought we were 100% done after him. I got rid of everything as he outgrew baby items and all of my maternity. And then slowly we started to consider another. It's wierd, bc I already feel like I mourned the "loss" of my daughter and this baby is like a bonus baby that I thought I'd never have. So maybe that's why I feel more at peace with it being another boy? Its hard to explain, but I also feel like I haven't allowed myself to imagine a girl too strongly because I don't WANT to be disappointed. Anyway, I can totally relate to how your feeling. It sounds like you had a strong sway though!! Really really hoping you hear pink!! Also, there's no way I would do harmony at that price either! I think I should be covered bc I just reached AMA, so if we are then I'm going to take advantage of the opportunity;)

Littleboybluex3
May 7th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Beautifulrainbow, what a scary situation with the bike!! I hope everything works out ok and there are no repercussions. I can't believe the police won't step in! So sad. As far as constipation, it sounds like you're doing the right things and the other ladies had some great suggestions. Have you been to your OB yet? Maybe you can call for some safe recommendations? I know products like Metamucil are on my safe to take during pregnancy list from my doctor. The probiotics are a great recommendation too! I hope you get some relief soon.

Beautifulrainbow
May 7th, 2016, 11:09 AM
The police said if we see it again just report it again and they will put it on the watch list grrr. He is about to be father too in august and need that bike to get too and from work

ksmom
May 7th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Littleboyblue, thank you. It was hard doing the diet and exercise for awhile but then it just got to the point where I was so used to it that I didn't mind it as much. We did get pregnant the first cycle we tried but unfortunately I miscarried and then miscarried two more times after that with my last one being in February. This little one was a bit of a surprise because we were on vacation and waiting for me to start a new cycle so I could go ahead with Femara+trigger shot. I wasn't even aware I had O'ed at all because my temps didn't go up until a couple of days before I got a pos. pregnancy test. Sneaky baby. ;) I understand about that sort of grief you feel about not getting a daughter. I felt that way after finding out about DS2. I wanted him of course, but I couldn't help but feel sad over the little girl I thought we were having. This time I think I'm just trying to prepare myself for hearing boy again. I do feel really blessed that this baby has stuck so far...it's just amazing! I haven't even entertained the idea of this baby being a girl. I try to completely ignore those thoughts of "what if it's a girl?" because I thought *for sure* that DS2 was girl and I was so upset when we found out he wasn't. I really hope all of us here get our DG!

BR, I'm sorry the police aren't really doing anything and it sucks that your hands are tied. I hope the people who took the bike get what's coming to them!

Littleboybluex3
May 8th, 2016, 01:01 AM
I'm so sorry for your losses ksmom:sad: It sounds like you still had a very strong sway, even though it was a surprise. FX for a sticky pink bean!!
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around a December baby!! Love love love that time of year, but never imagined having a baby around the holidays. It's all so exciting! When is everyone due??

essnce629
May 8th, 2016, 03:13 AM
Congrats ladies!!!!

Ksmom-- I actually think you have a great chance at having a girl. My best friend has 2 sons, swayed for a girl, had 3 miscarriages over the course of a year and completely gave up swaying (except for not doing a few boy things like drinking tea and taking supplements), and just gave birth to a baby girl 14 days ago (I was her doula)! So I think you have a great chance, especially if you were still doing diet, exercise, and one attempt! FX for you!!!!

skippy
May 8th, 2016, 08:32 AM
I thought I'd hop on here - due January 15. :running:

Littleboybluex3
May 8th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Love that Essence!! Sometimes the greatest surprises come when you're least expecting them:)

Welcome, Skippy! Congratulations!!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!:3kids::HH:

Beautifulrainbow
May 8th, 2016, 10:32 AM
We had our mothers day here in the uk back in March lol its on my son's phone calender. I should if tried getting away with them spoiling me twice lol

ksmom
May 8th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Thank you littleboyblue, I hope so too. :) I think you have a great shot at having your daughter on board!

That's so wonderful Essnce! I'm so, so happy for her she got her girl after all. :happy: I hope this is my girl but I feel like I used up all my luck on this baby sticking. Right now I'm just trying to focus on enjoying this pregnancy. :)

I'm in the US so Happy Mother's Day ladies!

ksmom
May 8th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Welcome Skippy and big congratulations!!!

Beautifulrainbow
May 9th, 2016, 02:18 AM
Congratulations to everyone

Princess Mom
May 9th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Hi everyone! Anyone else trying not to over eat and eat healthy and stay active. I gained so much last time and then finally a year later got sick of how ugly I looked and dropped a ton of weight . I was 156 a year after my sons birth and went down to 110. Then was 112-114 around conceiving, since starting to eat meat again my weight show up! I'm around 118! And I hardly eat a lot

ksmom
May 9th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Hi Princessmom! Good to see you again! I've already gained 8lbs. and I'm only 7 weeks. :oops: I gained all that weight the first couple of weeks and haven't gained since then. I did start out underweight so maybe my body needed it.

I had a tiny amount of pink spotting today and about flipped out. I'm STILL having light brown discharge about once a day. It's been going on for a week now and driving me nuts! I've been anxious this whole pregnancy and can't wait until I get further along. The first trimester is so nerve wracking!

Anyone have morning sickness yet? I've been nauseous for the past few weeks but today it was a little stronger. Definitely not strong enough to throw up though. I'm thinking I may not get it this time since with DS1 and DS2 I was already sick at this point.

Littleboybluex3
May 9th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Hi Princessmom!! Congrats! I feel like coming off the diet and eating normally again, my body has made up for lost time. I've already found the 10lbs I lost:oops: ...and I'm only 9 weeks along. I'm trying to refocus and make sure I am not eating when I'm not hungry. I got a little snack happy in the beginning bc I missed it so much!! Lol. But I was a little below 18 BMI so I do think k needed to put on a few pounds.

Ksmom, I know how incredibly nerve wracking the spotting is!! I spotted for a bit this pregnancy, but more so my last and it drove me nuts!! I know they say it's normal, but still!! In regards to nausea, right around the 5-6 week mark I started getting waves of it. Not enough to throw up, but noticeable and annoying. And then all of a sudden this week it disappeared...which again makes me nervous, but I guess I should be thankful;) I hope yours stays subtle and you get a break from it this time!!

Beautifulrainbow
May 10th, 2016, 02:32 AM
I have been feeling nauseous for weeks too had a couple of times where I was almost sick but it seem to eased yesterday until bedtime then I just felt so bad I was so hot too. I have not gained much weight yet. With me so far it's either constipation and or bloat. I was out clothes shipping with my friend last week and I had not been to the loo in days and was so bloated I thought my friend was going to guess I was pregnant.

Beautifulrainbow
May 10th, 2016, 08:39 AM
This is unusually for a cat to be lying across my stomach http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/e01b4f8ff3cd0225df6ea25d20e6883a.jpg

ksmom
May 10th, 2016, 09:47 AM
What a pretty cat BR! I have a black kitty too. :) I think pets can sense something is different with us which can make them extra cuddly.

I know what you mean about the bloating! I'm SO bloated that by the end of the day I look 5 months pregnant! lol I've been wearing flowy tops to try and hide my tummy because I didn't feel ready to announce we're expecting yet. As soon as my mom saw me this weekend she asked if I was pregnant and I didn't want to lie so I told her. She said she just knew because a month ago my tummy was completely flat and now it's suddenly sticking out. lol We went ahead and told my MIL too. She screamed she was so excited. She just kept giggling because she couldn't get over how happy she was. lol

Beautifulrainbow
May 10th, 2016, 10:22 AM
We have 2 cats this black called smokey adopted from my brother. And a white one with a bit of tortoise shell color on him. He is getting old now. A bit grumpy and likes to be left alone. He is called tighttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/2b3d3be69aca28065a00985f542ec997.jpg

Princess Mom
May 10th, 2016, 10:35 AM
I agree with you ladies! Seeing we all gained around the same amount lol we were so under weight! Haha it's ok I hope I don't gain anymore for a while lol. So I just need to eat healthy and I do my daily workout. But this week the weather crappy so been doing some small home workouts.

I am bloated too I haven't ever felt this way! It's awful I mean if I eat a small portion of something it feel like I ate 10 cookies lol. I don't even feel pregnant

Beautifulrainbow
May 10th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Exactly how I feel. Don't feel pregnant . feeling Anxious. Got my scan tomorrow morning and then seeing midwife in the afternoon

ksmom
May 10th, 2016, 10:41 AM
He's so pretty BR! I have just the one kitty but I did have two others in the past of couple of years. One passed away from an incurable disease and the other got out of the house but we never found him. I'd love to get another cat but DH wants to get another dog next. I'm more of a cat person but don't tell my dog. ;)

Princessmom I don't know how you have the energy to exercise. lol I think part of the reason I gained so much weight so quickly was because I stopped doing cardio pretty much as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I just can't get the motivation to start it up again especially since I'm so tired in the afternoon.

ksmom
May 10th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Good luck at your scan BR! I hope you hear a nice strong heartbeat! :) Update us as soon as you can.

Beautifulrainbow
May 10th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Will do.xxxx

Princess Mom
May 10th, 2016, 10:51 AM
But is it normal for me to gain almost 9 pounds and I don't even eat that much? Just from included in meat and more food. I guess I wasn't eat anything before lol. I'm so mad though I struggled losing all that weight. I went up to 182 with my son but I was like 135 when I got preg with him but I just don't want to gain more than 30

Beautifulrainbow
May 10th, 2016, 12:29 PM
I um bought this. I know it's early but I wanted thd free baby bag before it sells out. If things go wrong then I can always give it to my brother.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/f32936e30290a404aef3e9d3e163d6e3.jpg

Princess Mom
May 10th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Haha I still have my energy

I'm not so anxious about sex so I'm hoping that is because it is a girl.

I am just mad at myself for doing more than 1 attempt. But it was so confusing because my temps were odd that month even after ovulation my temps were so strange and just kept rising my bbt charts were always the same even when ttc my son few years ago. So it was odd, even when I had a chemical in March my chart was normal.

I did 3 days before ovulation but hardly had ewcm then did 1 day before with hardly any ewcm. Also did day after which most likely didn't mean anything. But I do have a son from 1 attempt for like over 5-6 days of no bd so I hope I doesn't matter

Littleboybluex3
May 10th, 2016, 05:13 PM
I wouldn't stress it, Princess. I think the diet and exercise you did will outweigh the attempts. I think you have a great shot! And as far as the weight gain, I think it's probably necessary to support a pregnancy coming off of LE. If you're making healthy choices and not overeating, I think you'll be just fine. That's what I'm telling myself at least;)

Love that outfit, BR. I bought a little girlie sleeper when we found out. I've NEVER bought anything gender specific before knowing the gender!! But since this is our last, I figured, why not?! If it's another little boy, it's an easy return;)

I started spotting out of the blue today. Hasn't happened in weeks, so it caught me off guard. Hoping its nothing and goes away. Maybe I did too much at the gym yesterday? Just praying this baby stays put! Are you still spotting ksmom?

Princess Mom
May 10th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Spotting so normal I spotted so muc this time it went on for over a week straight!

I'm just so mad at myself for not sticking to 1 attempt
Ugh but I'm sure 3 days didn't matter or day after. I'm not anxious or worried just mad lol. Because at that time I felt like I couldn't do diet anymore and was sick of it and wanted to get pregnant fast and didn't think it would be happen 2 weeks after my miscarriage

Princess Mom
May 10th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Ugh but I do want a girl so bad my dd and I would be beyond excited and thankful. My DH doesn't believe in swaying he believes God chooses.

ksmom
May 10th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Cute outfit BR! I haven't bought a thing for this baby. I guess because we already have so many clothes that it's hard to imagine buying anymore. lol I saved everything from both boys so if we have another boy then we're set on clothes. I may end up buying something anyway if I find something I really like. With DS2 I was SO sure he was a girl that I bought this cute little strawberry romper but ended up returning it later on. I felt so silly for buying something gender specific when I didn't even know what I was having.

Princessmom I think you have a good chance at pink especially since you've had a girl before. I suppose number of attempts may not matter for you as like you said, your DS was conceived with just one attempt.

Littleboyblue, what color was the spotting? I haven't had any today but we'll see how tomorrow goes. I seem to mostly get it in the evening but it's usually just once or twice.

Littleboybluex3
May 10th, 2016, 10:00 PM
It was dark brownish red. And then has slowly tapered off to mostly brown and very light. No cramping or anything, which makes me feel better. Just going to take it a little easier and keep my fluids up. It's definitlry getting better and not worse though.

Littleboybluex3
May 10th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Princess, you sound just like I do in my own head. Constantly second guessing myself and nitpicking at things that didn't go as well as they could have. It's so hard not knowing!!! Really hoping you get your daughter! Doesn't conception after a MC sway as well?

Ksmom, that's one thing I'm bummed about. The fact that we got rid of ALL of the baby stuff and clothes after DS3! But then again, I think that it will be nice to get new clothes if we do have a boy. It was sweet to see all of the old outfits again and again and remember them on my first DS, but seeing them a 4th time would just be too much. Lol...plus after 3 boys a lot of them had seen better days

ksmom
May 10th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Sounds like you probably overdid it today. Definitely get some rest! I hope the spotting stops altogether.

Littleboybluex3
May 10th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Thank you! Me too. And I hope yours does the same:heart:

ksmom
May 10th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Yes I know what you mean about reusing the clothes. I've had to throw away quite a few things already because DS2 is so messy! So many clothes were stained to the point of me not being able to salvage them. I do think I'll be tired of seeing the clothes again on a third boy but at the same time it's hard to part with the clothes because I've grown attached to them a bit. lol

Beautifulrainbow
May 11th, 2016, 01:56 AM
I just had a dream about my baby I do hope it's right. I had a dream about my 2nd son and it was right.
4 hour countdown to my scan to see pip

Beautifulrainbow
May 11th, 2016, 06:42 AM
Baby pip says hi.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160511/f50d1197793477af565c62dfeaf636f0.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160511/ec55bd56236016f25f876761fab9e0ee.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160511/8bd33261409f395a644b0cc51cd5ae6b.jpg

ksmom
May 11th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Aww hello baby! I saw on another thread your due date changed? So glad everything went well!!

Beautifulrainbow
May 11th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Im confused with what they were saying at the private clinic so going to check with midwife about dates

I could be wrong on ramzi but does that look pink you you all? Just a bit of fun!

ksmom
May 11th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Did you say on the other thread they told you baby measured 7w6d? Going by LMP isn't reliable at all because if that's what I went by for this pregnancy, I'd be over 8 weeks but I'm only 7w2d. For ramzi theory, baby looks like he/she is at the top of your uterus so no clue since with ramzi it's right or left side.

Beautifulrainbow
May 11th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Midwife said roughly between 23-25 but won't know for sure until I have a dating scan. Midwife Is the same midwife as last pregnancy and remembers me and said it wouldn't matter anyway because I won't be making it to my due date because I have always gone early

ksmom
May 11th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Do you know when you'll have a dating scan?

Beautifulrainbow
May 11th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Midwife will come out to my house to fill in the forms in about 2 weeks so prob mid June I think

Beautifulrainbow
May 11th, 2016, 09:38 AM
1st day of last lmp was March 20th. I 100% o'd on April 1st because of treatment thought they would have been accurate from that obviously not.xxx

ksmom
May 11th, 2016, 09:47 AM
If you O'ed on April 1st then your due date would be Dec. 23rd and you'd be 7w5d today.

Beautifulrainbow
May 11th, 2016, 10:40 AM
If you O'ed on April 1st then your due date would be Dec. 23rd and you'd be 7w5d today.
Closer to meeting my little one

Princess Mom
May 11th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Great BR so happy for you!!!! I'm not sure if where your located they offer ultrasounds like they do here at 15 weeks at special places they do 3D ultrasounds and for 50 dollars they tell you gender starting at 15 weeks.

Will you be doing a NT ultrasound?

Beautifulrainbow
May 11th, 2016, 12:06 PM
I'm in the uk on the national health we get a scan at 12 and 20 weeks. We have to pay for 3d scans ourselves they are soooo expensive

Princess Mom
May 11th, 2016, 01:25 PM
That sucks
Going to take my little one for a walk, I really don't understand how I gained so much! I'm so mad lol

Littleboybluex3
May 11th, 2016, 06:26 PM
:wave: Hi baby!!!

Just got my appointment that was scheduled for me for genetic counseling and it's not until July 7th!! The receptionist said I'd be 16 weeks, which seems so late to me. But I looked and I'll be a day shy of 18 weeks! Doesn't that seem late? It's past the time frame for any of the invasive tests they would even offer, not that I want those. But I'm not even sure what we will talk about. I was all excited because I thought I would be able to get the harmony test a bit earlier and find out the gender!! Doh. Guess I'll have to be patient. Might as well wait till our 20 week ultrasound!

Beautifulrainbow
May 12th, 2016, 02:26 AM
:wave: Hi baby!!!

Just got my appointment that was scheduled for me for genetic counseling and it's not until July 7th!! The receptionist said I'd be 16 weeks, which seems so late to me. But I looked and I'll be a day shy of 18 weeks! Doesn't that seem late? It's past the time frame for any of the invasive tests they would even offer, not that I want those. But I'm not even sure what we will talk about. I was all excited because I thought I would be able to get the harmony test a bit earlier and find out the gender!! Doh. Guess I'll have to be patient. Might as well wait till our 20 week ultrasound!
Cam you ask if they have any earlier appointments? Or if they have any cancellations tour willing to come 9n at short notice

Princess Mom
May 12th, 2016, 01:52 PM
8w6d wondering what Ramzi would be

Beautifulrainbow
May 12th, 2016, 02:14 PM
8w6d wondering what Ramzi would be
Transabdominal or transvaginal?

Beautifulrainbow
May 12th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Princess mom are you 8weeks 6 days today

Mulberry Smurf
May 12th, 2016, 02:22 PM
How cute princess mom :)
Mothercare do scans which I think aren't terribly expensive BR? The ones with a baby bond in them anyway xx

Beautifulrainbow
May 12th, 2016, 02:23 PM
How cute princess mom :)
Mothercare do scans which I think aren't terribly expensive BR? The ones with a baby bond in them anyway xx
Do they never knew that looking that up now

Mulberry Smurf
May 12th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Oh and groupon often do vouchers for various scan places xx

Mulberry Smurf
May 12th, 2016, 02:24 PM
£79 gender scan through baby bond but I saw vouchers on groupon for various places costing under £50

Private Scans: Ultrasound Scan for Pregnancy, Women & Men (http://www.ultrasound-direct.com/mobile/ScanDetails.aspx?scanId=9&catId=4)

Mulberry Smurf
May 12th, 2016, 02:25 PM
If we get pregnant I will do this one: Private Scans: Ultrasound Scan for Pregnancy, Women & Men (http://www.ultrasound-direct.com/mobile/ScanDetails.aspx?scanId=43&catId=4)

Beautifulrainbow
May 12th, 2016, 02:34 PM
If we get pregnant I will do this one: Private Scans: Ultrasound Scan for Pregnancy, Women & Men (http://www.ultrasound-direct.com/mobile/ScanDetails.aspx?scanId=43&catId=4)
Tgat is ecpwnsibe cost well less then half the price in the the us it not fair I prob have thd 16 week gender scan for £79. cheapest one I found around by me is £150

Princess Mom
May 12th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Vaginal

Princess Mom
May 12th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Having NT scan in 3 weeks

Beautifulrainbow
May 12th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Having NT scan in 3 weeks
Read that vaginally is the correct image so if you was to hold it on your belly it's all correct way around. So I guess girl. I'm not 100% though I just started looking into it an going off what others told me. Lots of people guessed girl for me
Can you find out sex at nt scan?

Beautifulrainbow
May 12th, 2016, 02:43 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160512/9aa0f02cd1543dea9175bcd530be8518.jpg
Got sent this image

Princess Mom
May 12th, 2016, 02:44 PM
I have no clue lol few people said girl on a group on fb

Beautifulrainbow
May 12th, 2016, 02:45 PM
I have no clue lol few people said girl on a group on fb
Pm me your fb name. I might have seen you

Littleboybluex3
May 12th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Awwww. I have no clue on Ramzi, but I love all the sweet ultrasound pics! Congrats girls!
Called my OB and got more answers to questions I didn't think to ask yesterday. They said I can get the blood test any time after tomorrow! Yay!! I'm so glad I called.

Beautifulrainbow
May 12th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Glad you for answers little boy blue. What blood tests will you be having done?

ksmom
May 12th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Cute baby Princessmom! I can't really tell from the pic what side baby is on so no opinions on ramzi theory.

Princess Mom
May 12th, 2016, 06:36 PM
I think it what side placenta on not baby no clue lol

ksmom
May 12th, 2016, 07:51 PM
I only see baby and the sac around it. I was told my placenta was forming at the top but when I had my ultrasound, it just looked like everything was on the left. I don't put much stock in ramzi but it is fun to guess. :) I think it'd be fun if we all did all of the OWTs just for kicks.

Princess Mom
May 12th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Someone said it looked to be the bottom left? Who knows lol

My name on fb is Heather Salvatore

I'm so scared now! If it's a boy my poor dd is going to be heart broken

Princess Mom
May 12th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Is it strange though how people say adominal is mirrored my left ovary has a cyst and she had try find it and did vaginal and adominal both to the left strange lol

ksmom
May 12th, 2016, 08:46 PM
They can flip the image on the screen depending on how the tech wants to look at it so that's probably why it was on the left both times.

Princess Mom
May 12th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Ksmom how many kiddos you have?

Littleboybluex3
May 13th, 2016, 02:17 AM
BR, I think I'm getting the Harmony blood test. I guess it can assess risk for the trisomies and tell gender as early as 10 weeks! I figure it will be one perk of being pregnant as an old fart.

I have done a lot of wives tales over the weeks for fun. Everything from peeing on baking soda, to Chinese calendars and ring tests all say BOY! We shall see. I don't take much stock in them, especially since the Chinese calendar said girl for all 3 of my boys. So maybe its actually a good thing that it's opposite. Ha!
Anyone else done any for fun?

Beautifulrainbow
May 13th, 2016, 02:37 AM
It's just all fun isnt it.
I have not done any really
Chinese calender says boy but last time i looked it say it wide be a girl. It was wrong with my middle son.
Ramizi looks a little girlie according to others I don't really understand it. And my bio rhythm looks girlie too so who knows.

The pamaroma and harmony test are just far too expensive here we have to pay for them out if pocket would love it though. I think im going to have to wait until 16 weeks to find out the gender.
I'm 8 weeks today only another 8 weeks to go.

Mulberry Smurf
May 13th, 2016, 06:05 AM
If you're able to make your scan closer to 13 weeks you should get a good nub shot princess!
I know it's mad how expensive those tests are, perhaps if t becomes more popular there'll be more competition! Xx

Beautifulrainbow
May 13th, 2016, 06:13 AM
If you're able to make your scan closer to 13 weeks you should get a good nub shot princess!
I know it's mad how expensive those tests are, perhaps if t becomes more popular there'll be more competition! Xx
They should do its on the nhs. They do alot if the screening bloods but they just don't add the gender into it. It if they do you never get to find out.
I think it will come eventually because you have a right to know. Just maybe not in our child baring years!

ksmom
May 13th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Princessmom, I have two boys ages 4 and 2. :)

Littleboyblue, ah I'm so jealous you get to do the harmony test! lol I'd love to do it but like I said I can't justify the out of pocket cost.

I've done a few so-called "gender predictors" and got mixed results. There are several chinese gender charts out there and some say girl others boy. Some were right for my boys, some right for one and not the other, and some wrong for both. lol I did the baking soda test for fun twice and got girl the first time then boy. The lunar sign calculator I did says girl but I refuse to believe this baby is a girl solely because we conceived under a certain moon sign. lol

Beautifulrainbow
May 13th, 2016, 08:57 AM
What is the baking soda test

ksmom
May 13th, 2016, 09:00 AM
You put a couple tablespoons of baking soda in a cup then pee on it. lol If it fizzes/foams it means boy and if it does nothing it means girl. It really only has to do with your urine being more alkaline or acidic that causes a reaction but it's still a fun experiment.

Beautifulrainbow
May 13th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Has it been right with anyone?

ksmom
May 13th, 2016, 10:28 AM
It was right for DS2 but like any gender predictor, it's 50/50. I looked online and for a lot of people it was wrong.

Princess Mom
May 13th, 2016, 11:07 AM
I found out with my boys 12 weeks it was clearly visible

Princess Mom
May 13th, 2016, 11:08 AM
On field trip right now w my daughter and these girls are so loud on the bus wow lol different then my sons field trip last month ahah girls are so loud lol

Princess Mom
May 13th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Baking soda and ring/needle test is both girls

Princess Mom
May 13th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Chinese chart always wrong lol

ksmom
May 13th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Girls really are loud! lol My niece's screams could break glass. lol I can always hear her in the background on the phone and all her little shrieks are so loud. I think it must be the high-pitched voice. To be fair, my boys can be really loud when they want to be especially when they're running through the house with their swords pretending to fight dragons. lol

I'm really struggling to eat this week. No morning sickness but nothing ever sounds good! I've mostly been eating soups, salads, and greek yogurt because those are really the only things that don't make my stomach turn at the thought of it. I still have to force myself to eat though.

Beautifulrainbow
May 13th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Girls really are loud! lol My niece's screams could break glass. lol I can always hear her in the background on the phone and all her little shrieks are so loud. I think it must be the high-pitched voice. To be fair, my boys can be really loud when they want to be especially when they're running through the house with their swords pretending to fight dragons. lol

I'm really struggling to eat this week. No morning sickness but nothing ever sounds good! I've mostly been eating soups, salads, and greek yogurt because those are really the only things that don't make my stomach turn at the thought of it. I still have to force myself to eat though.
My boys should have been girls then lol

Princess Mom
May 13th, 2016, 08:49 PM
I am just so hoping my baby is a healthy baby girl, my poor daughter been getting so mad at her brothers lately lol.
She keeps telling me why cant she atleast have a sister, that she hates being the only girl and all her friends have sisters.

I told her maybe God gave her a sister, she says I hope so lol. I have not told my kids yet, because they will tell everyone lol and I am not ready.

we had boston market for dinner and my goodness I ate it 3.5 hrs ago and my stomach is still bloated and full, I feel awful and its raining

Beautifulrainbow
May 14th, 2016, 03:32 AM
I got so mad yesterday. We bumped into a friend of my husbands and his girlfriend. She decided to announce she is around 4 weeks pregnant and she has decided to stop taking her diabetic medication with out speaking to her doctor or midwife. She thinks she doesn't need to take it now she is pregnant. I said she needs to go see some asap because unchecked diabetes can cause serious birth defects. She didn't care omg seriously do you want to risk putting yourself or your baby in danger! Sorry rant over

ksmom
May 14th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Why would she think she wouldn't need it?? If anything, she needs to control her diabetes even more so now that she's pregnant!

I've been having so much anxiety over this pregnancy. I'm terrified of losing this baby. It's not that I've had signs it's going to happen or anything, it's just this paranoia about it. I cried about it last night, wishing I could relax and enjoy this pregnancy. It's so hard though. I'm thrilled to be pregnant but I worry so much, even more than I did with DS1 and DS2. I think it's partly because of my losses before this baby and also because there's so much at stake here. I swayed for almost a year so it was a long time coming to get to this point. I don't know when I'll be having another ultrasound but I really hope that when I do, the baby is doing perfectly well!

Beautifulrainbow
May 14th, 2016, 08:33 AM
I feel you ksmom feeling exactly the same so terrified of losing the baby I can't even get excited

Princess Mom
May 14th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Don't worry ladies everything will be fine :)

Princess Mom
May 14th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Do only girl babies measure smaller? I know day I ovulated due to temping but I could of ovulated like early in day. My ultrasound baby measure 9w0d not 8w6d which isn't a big difference, but my daughter measured smallered but not sure about her 20 week us she was bigger than my my first son and my second son my youngest was biggest and tech said he was gonna be a big baby he was almost 9 pounds.

I did read on this forum that some ladies boys measured smaller and girls bigger vice Versa. I'm not worried baby is a boy :(

Beautifulrainbow
May 14th, 2016, 02:20 PM
No both my youngest 2 boys measured smaller until the end now this one us measuring bigger

ksmom
May 14th, 2016, 04:45 PM
I don't think that's always true. Just like people come in all shapes and sizes, babies do too whether they're male or female. DS2 measured behind towards the end of my pregnancy but he was just small at birth. He's still a half pint lol but he'll catch up I think. This baby measured 6w1d then 6w0d when she measured again. It's not exact and the measurement can be off by a few days. With DS2 I was sure of when I O'ed because of my chart but he measured two days ahead at my first scan. Like I said, it could be off a bit. :)

Beautifulrainbow
May 14th, 2016, 04:48 PM
When I had my private scan the nurse explained measurements to me. Can't remember exact words but if the measurements were off by a few days each way then that is totally normal, within normal range

ksmom
May 14th, 2016, 06:14 PM
I think part of it is, it's just so hard to measure something so small. I know the further along you get, the less accurate the measurements are because babies begin to grow at different rates.

Littleboybluex3
May 14th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Oh, hugs to you ksmom. I'm sorry you're so stressed about the baby staying put. I definitely feel a little more stressed this time around after going through the swaying and I only did it for a few months. I can only imagine how long a year must have felt. I think it's so great that you saw the heart beat, though and you're having some prenancy symptoms. All great signs that things are progressing as they should;)
I have the craziest most vivid dreams this time around!! Happy, sad, scary...I remember them all. But last night I dreamed I was hemorrhaging. Like full on period started and I woke up crying! I guess deep down maybe I'm more worried about it than I thought. Darn hormones make me cry at EVERYTHING right now, too. My kids think in nuts. Lol

ksmom
May 15th, 2016, 09:08 AM
How scary littleboyblue! I often have horrible nightmares while pregnant. In fact one of the things that prompted me to test was this awful dream I had about being chased by murderers then trying desperately to save my kids. I never have dreams like that unless I'm pregnant. A couple weeks ago I had a nightmare that I miscarried and the baby looked so perfect. I was so upset when I woke up and of course later that day is when my spotting started. I was so scared!

Beautifulrainbow
May 15th, 2016, 09:52 AM
How scary to have dreams like ksmom and littleboyblue. I'm going to cheer you up and make you laugh at a dream I had with my 2nd. Still remember it now.
I dreamt I had given birth to twins but the the doctor presented my twins to me, they were 2 slices of ham. Lol I still don't get the dream. I think I'm totally crazy lol

ksmom
May 15th, 2016, 12:14 PM
That's hilarious BR! Was it a honey ham? hahahaha With DS1, I had a dream that a friend of mine was pregnant with chicken wings and she and her hubby couldn't decide what kind of sauce to have with them. LOL Right before my BFP with this baby, I had a dream that I'd had a nice home birth but didn't find out the gender. DH looked so he knew but I never asked. Two years later we're out with the baby and realize I still don't know if the baby is a boy or girl! lol I asked him and he said girl then handed her to me. It was so weird! lol

Princess Mom
May 15th, 2016, 12:17 PM
I will be at Disney next month toward the ending, my little sister moved about 25 mins away from Disney. We go every other year. I seen a ton of cute gender reveals. It's all girls! I want to do it so bad!!
I started to cry from some because how I badly I would love to announce girl at Disney

ksmom
May 15th, 2016, 01:05 PM
I live not far from Disney World but I've only ever been to Disneyland. lol I'd like to wait until my youngest is 3 or 4 to take the kids. Would you be able to find out the gender then Princessmom or would it still be too early?

Beautifulrainbow
May 15th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Soooo envious I would love to take my family there but would cost us £10,000

Princess Mom
May 15th, 2016, 02:13 PM
I could do a 3D scan at a private place in Orlando for 35 dollars. If I get a girl nub in 3 weeks I will for sure find out lol.

I seen one where family wore the pins and it says I'm celebrating and they wrote with marker it's a girl! So cute I would do it with the pink Minnie ears hat. Haha cute not sure if I wanna find out though.

I know Ramzi isn't 100 percent but I got all girl guesses
It just seems everyone has a girls! Everyone I know pregnant with a girl so easi
Seems like more girls than boys always

Beautifulrainbow
May 15th, 2016, 02:16 PM
I know the feeling seem like everyone having girls but me!

ksmom
May 15th, 2016, 03:07 PM
I know, right? I swear every time I go out somewhere, all the families I see have at least one of each. Princessmom I hope you get a girly nub so you feel up to getting that 3D scan!

Beautifulrainbow
May 15th, 2016, 03:10 PM
When I see that or see 2 of each. I think to myself they have no idea how lucky they are

ksmom
May 15th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Me too. A lot of families here have pigeon pairs. :/ When you think about it though, there are people out there who only want boys so they look at our families and say we're the lucky ones. My BIL has two daughters and he and his wife so badly want a son. My MIL has two grandsons and two granddaughters so this baby will be the tiebreaker. lol

Princess Mom
May 15th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Well I have two of each lol but it's been 7 years since I had a girl and I did this all for my DD to have the sister she been wanting. But DH has two other sons so she really has 4 brothers oh goodness she needs this baby girl lol.

I'm trying not to get happy gender experts predict girl and so did everyone who guess on my photos. Will see! I'm scared to ask for gender at NT scan I'm so scared lol. I hope we all have healthy baby girls growing in us right now :)

Princess Mom
May 15th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Anyone have a name picked out for their girl?
I am going with Elena Marie

ksmom
May 15th, 2016, 10:07 PM
We've had a girl name we've liked since before we found out if our first was a boy or a girl. I don't dare think about girls names though. I've just been trying to figure out what boy names I like.

Littleboybluex3
May 16th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Oh my goodness, BR. That ham dream made me laugh so hard�� Glad I'm not the only one with crazy dreams. They aren't always so depressing, thank goodness!
Ive noticed that everyone around me is having girls too!! Like EVERYONE! I'm hoping some of that rubbed off on me! But I'm starting to think all the girls have been taken:nails:

As far as names, we haven't made any solid decisions yet. Our girl option has changed for each pregnancy. For my first it was Kennedy, and probably still would be if we didn't have very close friends with a daughter by that name. Trying not to imagine either scenerio at this point. We are absolutely out of boy names, so that'll be tough. If it's a girl, I think she'll be Claire:heart:

Littleboybluex3
May 16th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Princessmom, I LOVE Disneyland. So magical for the kids. I really hope you get to do your reveal there!!

Beautifulrainbow
May 17th, 2016, 01:56 AM
On the fb book group they were talking gender dreams. Anyone on here had gender dreams?
I have only ever had 2 in my 4 pregnancies. 1st when I didn't find out jn my 2nd I dreamt boy and it was right. Now in this pregnancy I have had a girl gender dream. Obviously I'm really hoping for a girl and that dream is correct. But someone on there said if you have a dream if a certain gender then you going to have the opposite. Well in my 1st case that wasn't true!
Do you think it's true? Or old wives tales?

Beautifulrainbow
May 17th, 2016, 02:13 AM
Omg I'm glad I don't get involved in the attacking other women on fb. From what I can understand I women has had a boy or is expecting a boy and she is morning the loss of a girl she never had and would put the boy up for adoption. Saying to her leave he group. no one with ever support her. While i may not agree with her putting het son up for adoption or the way she worded it. But I'm sure we can all understand gender disappointment here. Really they should be helping her through her depression. It's so sad that some people don't understand gender disappointment or don't admit to it.

Princess Mom
May 17th, 2016, 01:09 PM
June 2nd is my NT scan I'll be exactly 12 weeks I'm so nervous

Wow that's sad she going thru that badly of Gender disappointment that sucks! Hoping she finds peace

Littleboybluex3
May 18th, 2016, 11:54 AM
That's sad, BR. Hope she can find a support group to help her through it:sad:

Princess, how exciting!! That's my next OB appointment and hoping we get another peak at the baby then:) I hope you get a good nub shot to go off of!!

Ksmom, how have you been feeling this week?

ksmom
May 18th, 2016, 01:38 PM
BR it sounds like she needs a really strong support system. GD can be such a monster. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Littleboyblue, I've been feeling crappy this week. It seems like as soon as I hit 8 weeks, my nausea got worse. I've also been feeling groggy all day. I almost passed out the other day while grocery shopping because I got so dizzy. Bleh. It at least gives me some comfort in hoping maybe everything is going okay with the baby. How are you feeling? I like that name Claire you have picked. It's one of the names we considered had DS2 been a girl. :)

Beautifulrainbow
May 18th, 2016, 03:01 PM
I'm finding that too ksmom. I thought my neusea went away when I hit around 7+6 yesterday I was 8+5 and my neusea come back with a vengeance. I'm actually being sick with nausea all the time nothing is helping. Was never like this with any of my boys even when I did get a bit sick

Beautifulrainbow
May 18th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Are all if us ladies in here so far all hoping for girls?

felecia13
May 18th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Hello! i wanted to introduce myself. TTC 4 years, finally pregnant and praying hard for a girl. Swayed my booty off. ;)

How is everyone feeling

Beautifulrainbow
May 18th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Welcome felecia how long were you swaying and when are you due?

ksmom
May 18th, 2016, 05:10 PM
BR, if anything my food aversions are making me miserable. Nothing ever sounds good even though I'm hungry. The nausea I can deal with because it's still not as bad as it was with my first two pregnancies. I hope the nausea subsides for you soon.

Welcome Felecia! I hope this is your long awaited girl. :) I also swayed for a long time (probably not as long as you though?) but I'm certain this is another boy for me.

felecia13
May 18th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Welcome felecia how long were you swaying and when are you due?

Well I came from IG so swayed 2 years there. Then 1 year of whatever I hope i get pregnant. 6 months off for breaks, and 7ish months of the GD diet and sways. Obvs GD and clomid worked better ;)

felecia13
May 18th, 2016, 05:28 PM
BR, if anything my food aversions are making me miserable. Nothing ever sounds good even though I'm hungry. The nausea I can deal with because it's still not as bad as it was with my first two pregnancies. I hope the nausea subsides for you soon.

Welcome Felecia! I hope this is your long awaited girl. :) I also swayed for a long time (probably not as long as you though?) but I'm certain this is another boy for me.

DH is convinced this is a girl too. prayers for your girly!! I am convinced this is a boy. We'll have a Connor ;)

Beautifulrainbow
May 18th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Well I came from IG so swayed 2 years there. Then 1 year of whatever I hope i get pregnant. 6 months off for breaks, and 7ish months of the GD diet and sways. Obvs GD and clomid worked better ;)
I came from ig last April ttc and dolling the sway over here when it didn't happen i went for testing with the help of atomic I was diagnosed with pcos in September I started fertility treatments in January and found I didn't respond to clomid so the next month after clomid we did fsh injections with a trigger shot worked 1st time! thank goodness!

felecia13
May 18th, 2016, 06:11 PM
I came from ig last April ttc and dolling the sway over here when it didn't happen i went for testing with the help of atomic I was diagnosed with pcos in September I started fertility treatments in January and found I didn't respond to clomid so the next month after clomid we did fsh injections with a trigger shot worked 1st time! thank goodness!

We did clomid w trigger!! On IG i didnt do clomid bc they told me it swayed boy. Ugh. Atomic is a miracle!

ksmom
May 18th, 2016, 06:12 PM
I love that name, it's my DS2's name. :D My DH keeps talking like this baby is a girl and my MIL really wants this baby to be a girl too. The pressure is on...lol. Props to you for doing IG swaying for that long! Some of their tactics were too extreme for me so that's why I came here. I swayed for almost a year so I'm hoping my hard work paid off but I'm not holding breath ha!

Beautifulrainbow
May 18th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Where does it say it sways boy? Ig? Yes agree it sway extreme glad i found this site and they are having more success over here
My hubby has picked a girls name out but atm we disagree on middle name

felecia13
May 18th, 2016, 07:02 PM
I love that name, it's my DS2's name. :D My DH keeps talking like this baby is a girl and my MIL really wants this baby to be a girl too. The pressure is on...lol. Props to you for doing IG swaying for that long! Some of their tactics were too extreme for me so that's why I came here. I swayed for almost a year so I'm hoping my hard work paid off but I'm not holding breath ha!

We have a Chase and a Corey. Connor fits best.

My niece and nephew are Callie and Cash. I cant break the C trend.

If I have a girl? Emily.....then we will break the trend!

ksmom
May 18th, 2016, 07:06 PM
I like Emily. My boys names start with "K" and "C" and for whatever reason we really like C names for a girl too. lol The name we had picked for a girl is also my niece's name but we had it picked long before she was ever conceived. It's actually more of a name that DH likes but I told him if we ever have a daughter, he can name her. :)

Beautifulrainbow
May 18th, 2016, 07:22 PM
My boys are ethan, jaden and Dylan.
If this one is a girl my hubby wants scarlett Louise I want scarlett aurora

felecia13
May 18th, 2016, 07:33 PM
her given name will be Emily, but nickname and called Millie

Littleboybluex3
May 19th, 2016, 01:04 AM
Welcome, Felecia and congrats to you!! Love the nickname Millie. That's adorable!
I had started out researching everything in IG too, but I would have died on that diet. Lol. I'm not that hard core!! GD just made so much more sense when I came over and I'm thankful to have found this site.
Also, Connor is my all time favorite boys name, but sadly we couldn't use it bc it doesn't go well with our last name:/

Ksmom, I'm sorry you're feeling bad, but that's such a great positive sign that things are going well!! I hope your food aversions go away soon. And BR, nausea with vomitting must be worst! Hope it passes as we get closer to trimester 2:) I'm feeling really good so far, which has pretty much been the case for all of my other pregnancies. I know symptom can't predict gender, but it all makes me think boy boy BOY!! I would almost take violent morning sickness if it meant we were having a girl. Lol...I'm really getting nervous to find out the gender!! And excited. I just hope all of the screenings come back negative for any abnormalities.

Littleboybluex3
May 19th, 2016, 01:07 AM
Ksmom, don't give up hope!!

Princess Mom
May 19th, 2016, 09:08 AM
m

Princess Mom
May 19th, 2016, 09:10 AM
I been swaying since July then veggie since end of November plus a early miscarriage in March and got pregnant 16 days after my miscarriage

ksmom
May 19th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Littleboyblue, when do you find out the gender? Same symptoms don't always mean same gender. My pregnancies with DS1 and DS2 were different (except the morning sickness) so I thought for sure having different symptoms meant girl but nope.

felecia13
May 19th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Littleboyblue, when do you find out the gender? Same symptoms don't always mean same gender. My pregnancies with DS1 and DS2 were different (except the morning sickness) so I thought for sure having different symptoms meant girl but nope.

exactly. Both of my pregnancies with my sons were totally different. This is is even more different. all 3 different so far..

Littleboybluex3
May 19th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Thanks girls:) I had blood drawn on Tuesday and the Panormama info said 7-10 days, so possibly as soon as next week? Im not sure if my office will contact me or wait till I go into my appointment on June 2nd:nails: So excitedly nervous! I really really hope we hear girl, but I know I'll be ok otherwise. Either way I need to mentally prep myself for either having some pink in our lives or a basketball team. Lol

When is your next ultrasound, ksmom? I know Princess goes in on the 2nd. What about everyone else? BR, are you still considering getting an early gender scan at a private place?

I feel like this is all going by so fast so far. We'll be 11 weeks tomorrow and I feel like we just found out last weekend. I can't imagine how quickly it will all go once summer is over and the holidays begin!

ksmom
May 19th, 2016, 03:51 PM
I SO hope you hear girl Littleboyblue!! Can't wait!

I don't know when my next ultrasound will be. I'm still trying to find a midwife at this point since I no longer need my RE. The midwife I used for DS2 isn't practicing right now so I'm having to start all over again finding one to have another home birth with. I'd imagine I probably won't have another ultrasound until my NT scan which likely won't be for another 4 weeks or so.

Beautifulrainbow
May 19th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Eek can't believe some of us are going to be finding out gender soon

Littleboybluex3
May 19th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Thank you, ksmom:heart: I hope we all hear girl!! 4 weeks will go by fast. Home birth really sounds like such a nice way to bring a baby into the world, but I'm such a wuss!! I've taken the epidural for my last 3 without hesitation. A friend of mine is doing Hypnobirthing for her next baby. It's all so interesting to me, but I don't know if I could hang!! I'm hoping that this baby comes fast enough that I could entertain the idea of birthing drug free. Would be so nice to not have to deal with the after effects of the epidural and I like to think I could survive. Lol

Beautifulrainbow
May 19th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Yes littleboyblue, I'm planning on going for an earlier gender scan was thinking of booking it last night but then I'm going to wait until I had my dating scan at 12 weeks just incase my dates change again. I will be 9 weeks tomorrow!
Don't know if i said it before but I'm also planning a home water birth.

ksmom
May 19th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Littleboyblue, it's really not as scary as it sounds! You just sort of get "in the zone" so to speak to help cope with the pain. I was able to talk and laugh between contractions which is not something I was able to do with DS1 since I was induced with him. I'm not going to lie, it did hurt but I forgot about the pain as soon as the baby was out. Home birth isn't for everyone though and I totally understand why someone would rather go to a hospital or birth center. Do what makes you comfortable! I'd really like to do the hypno-birthing this time around. I bought the CDs and book for it last time but I listened to it once then forgot about it. lol

BR, that's awesome! Have you had a home birth before? DS2 was a water birth and it was so amazing! I just used our bathtub. haha

Littleboybluex3
May 19th, 2016, 06:19 PM
That's right, BR!! Totally forgot about the confusion with your dating. Probably a good idea to wait until you have a definitive date. Home water birth!! Did you do that for any of your other kiddos?

Littleboybluex3
May 19th, 2016, 06:21 PM
You ladies are inspiring me to go natural!! Although I will definitely be at a hospital;) I love birthing stories.

Beautifulrainbow
May 20th, 2016, 02:09 AM
For 1st son I was in hospital on a bed. Next 2 son's I had hospital water births was absolutely amazing don't want to go back to birthing without water. And because it's hospital you ate not garenteed the pool someone's might be in it. Someone got turned away while I was in it last time. I really don't want tgat to happen to me which is why I'm going to have a hope water birth.

I was planning to last time but I had a meeting at the hospital with the head midwife. I been havinh niggles for day but just assumed it was braxron hicks. Ay 9ne point rje midqife left the room and i was uncomfortable sitting dowm so atood up by the time rhe mideqife walked back in i was rocking to get comortable and hadnt realised the midwife asked was I ok there I explained I was just uncomfortable with the niggles I was getting wasn't painful. So the midwife asked.me.ro pop up on th couch so she could check.if they were doing anything. She said right your more than 5 and half cms get upstairs and have a baby. I refused insisted I was going home for a.wqter birth because I wasn't garenteed the pool. She phone to make sure it was free and also told me i was not allowed to leave the hospital I had to be escorted to my car to telly hubby I was in labour to make sure I didn't leave.
I went upstairs and waited and waited nothing happened. Telling the midwife nothing us going to heppen until my water break and I'm not in labour let me go home. They refused in the end they said if my waters don't go then they would break them at 5pm. Which they did. My contractions started coming thick and fast every 3 mins right away.
The midwife was timing them and was living the room. My hubby made me laugh because he said I was 9nly making noises when Lythe midwife was in the room. I got into the pool water was soothing. Didn't slow them just eased them.
At about 5.30pmidwife came back in the room to stay for good told hubby to start getting baby clothes ready. And asked me if I felt the pain in my bottom I did so she told me to push. I gave one almighty push and delivered his head shoulder all the way down to his hips then nothing no more contractions midwife told me to give one more push I just couldn't I was exhausted. So she reached down into the water and pulled him out the rest of the was. He was born 5.40pm June 6th 2011. I hope i get another birth like that.

Love to hear yours

Beautifulrainbow
May 20th, 2016, 02:10 AM
I love telling and listening to birth stories too

Babygirlquest
May 20th, 2016, 06:58 AM

Beautifulrainbow
May 20th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Of cause you can join us. Congratulations on your twins. Can't wait to find out what they are. So far all of us in here are hoping for girls

ksmom
May 20th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Congratulations on your twin girls Babygirlquest! You're more than welcome to join us here. :) You're due just four days after me!

Babygirlquest
May 20th, 2016, 01:27 PM

Princess Mom
May 20th, 2016, 02:52 PM
I just been feeling down, I really hope I don't like my dd down and pray this baby is a healthy baby girl. I wish I can afford high tech lol that would be awesome

ksmom
May 20th, 2016, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry Princessmom, I know how hard it can be to want something so badly.

Littleboybluex3
May 20th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Hi babygirlquest!! Congrats on your twins! How exciting to have gone high tech for your final pregnancy!

Princessmom, I'm sorry you're down:( I just keep thinking of all of the STRONG positives you have in your side with your swaying, though and think you have SUCH a great shot! I wish my sway was as strong as yours!

BR, love that you still got your water birth after all of the chaos. What a cool experience to have. My friend is going to give me her hypnobirthing book when she's done with it. I'm seriously so intrigued! All three of my births were pretty uneventful. Thankful I had quick labors and a very easy time pushing them out. All three I had an epidural, at the hospital. My first was 9.5 lbs, so that was a bit traumatic for my poor body, but the other two were a breeze comparatively. My last son was a week and a day late. I got checked 2 days prior to having him and I was dilated to 5 and 70% effaced without any contractions. My OB sent me to the hospital, so we had my mom come out to stay with the kids and headed over. They checked me there and hooked me up to the monitors, but I still wasn't having any contractions so they sent me home!! I took the kids to a birthday party the next day and my husband had to work about an hour away. We debated going back to the hospital bc I thought they'd just send me home again, since I still wasn't in labor. But we went in last minute just in case. I was dilated to 6 at that point that the nurse told me I should stay or I risk having the baby in the car or elsewhere. She was so surprised they had sent me home the day before. My regular doctors were out, so the on call doc wanted to just observe me over night and see if I went into labor by myself...which I didn't! So in the morning, they gave me an epidural first thing, a few drops of pitocin and the baby came out without even a push. Lol. Such a stubborn little man, and still is! The fact that I was so far dilated though, makes me think I could have gone drug free and I know it would have been so fast once everything got started. But I was not prepared for it at that time, so it didn't even cross my mind as an option. I'm hoping that this 4th one is a quick and easy labor and delivery

Princess Mom
May 20th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Thanks ladies hope we all have healthy baby girls growing inside of us!

Anyone hear already have a dd? I feel like the odd one lol but I know their no judging here. On another site I got bashed for already having a daughter, this was a year and half ago, and since then I stick with gender dreaming I love it here

Princess Mom
May 20th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Wow water birth sounds awesome! BR you are a strong woman lol

I have a questions since you had midwife.
My new office is awesome there one MD he a male and two female midwifes. I currently see mid wife but have to see all 3 and pick who I want to deliver me.
Now with my dd I seen a midwife she was awesome but a md attending delivered me.
I never had a midwife deliver me, so what's the difference?

I will ask more questions when I return, all she said is their more lay back.

I don't know what she meant by that.
My dd and my youngest ds but had cord wrapped around their necks.
My youngest DS doc called cold blue secretly but he was fine like in a second.
Only my mom caught that he wasn't breathing.

My dd had sugar issues and swallowed the meconium,
I honestly probably had about 15 docs from nicu with her she finally cried few minutes later that was so scary!! So I am just worried what "laid back" means

She also said if something were to go wrong the doc is right down the hall.
I also kept bleeding after my son's birth but all was fine

tata
May 20th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Hello ladies . I'm preg with my third baby and I'm due in December 25 . I have 2 boys and would love to have a little girl . I did not do any diet just timing . Let's see if works . Anyways it's nice knowing some people out there that are going through the same body changes I'm :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Littleboybluex3
May 20th, 2016, 11:59 PM
Princessmom, the fact that you already have a daughter didn't even cross my mind. You still very much want a little girl this time around, so you're in the same boat in my book;). I don't ever sit here and wish that one of my boys was a daughter...they are who they are and I can't imagine them as anyone else. BUT I do so hope we are having a little girl this time around:)

As far as midwives, I can't speak to that. I would think, though that if you're in a hospital setting and the doctor is nearby, it wouldn't be an issue. But I don't know! I've always liked having my OB there for deliveries for peace of mind, but have never had he option of a midwife to consider.

Welcome, Tata! Congrats on your pregnancy!!

Littleboybluex3
May 21st, 2016, 12:10 AM
Ok, so here's a new pregnancy symptom I've never encountered before. I have this constant need to spit in the sink. I don't know if I'm producing more saliva or something, but it's like swallowing it is not an option. I have to spit it out half of the time. So very random to me.

Babygirlquest
May 21st, 2016, 03:28 AM

Beautifulrainbow
May 21st, 2016, 03:48 AM
Princess mom I'm going to have to let let the other girl take over on that question. Here we only have midwives. We don't have a doctor come. And deliver unless something is going wrong.
A doctor will pop by after you has the baby to check.the baby over but that is it If labour went well.
I will be under consultant led care this time which means I will see I doctor for extra checked ups and he may request I have antibiotics while in labour but he won't be there
Also princess mom. Now we are pregnant this group is not meant to be just for wanting a girl it's meany to be jusy a duw date geoup its just only people as it turns our everyone here so far has swayed girl. Please don't feel like the odd one out.

Beautifulrainbow
May 21st, 2016, 03:55 AM
Welcome tata. You always have a shot at a baby girl I do wish we could all get one.
Eak xmas baby. My due date changed from 25th to the 23rd

Princess Mom
May 21st, 2016, 10:49 AM
Thanks ladies! Yes I will be delivering at the hospital so I'm sure it's fine. I just don't want a male doctor that why I think I might go with the midwife lol, I have time to think about it.

This pregnancy I have strange taste in my mouth that comes and goes and I hate it! It doesn't taste like metal like I read online it like a bitter taste. So strange.

Welcome tata

tata
May 21st, 2016, 03:41 PM
I need to ask . I have been smelling vinegar all day long for at least 3 weeks now . I know it's not me I'm clean .It's like inside my nose . I don't know . Is there anybody out there smelling something crazy like that ?

Beautifulrainbow
May 21st, 2016, 03:54 PM
I dont have it but your senses are higher during pregnancy. Smells seem stronger to me. I can smell thing before others do

ksmom
May 21st, 2016, 07:11 PM
Welcome tata! The due date my RE gave me was Dec. 25th but I think she calculated wrong because I think it's supposed to be the 26th (this is my 3rd baby too). You definitely have a chance at having a girl! I hope you get your wish...I hope we all get our wish! And yes that weird smell is completely normal. Last week I swear I kept smelling vomit all day long. Drove me crazy!

Littleboyblue, I feel the same. I love my boys so much and don't ever wish they were girls. My mom makes comments all the time about DS2 saying "too bad he isn't a girl!" Ugh. I'm GLAD he's not a girl because then he wouldn't be who he is! I really do want to have a daughter though and I think it would be great if my boys could have a little sister. A gal can dream ya know! hehe ;)

Babygirlquest, we considered HT but after talking about it DH and I decided we just didn't want the debt that comes with it. I almost felt guilty about it. We're moving next year and really wanted to remain debt free for it. I just had all these "what ifs" running through my head, like what if it doesn't work and we're out thousands of dollars? Honestly though I think if I'd have known what I would have to go through to get to this point, I think I would have considered HT more seriously. I'm so jealous and happy for you that it worked the first time AND you get to have twins! Super exciting!!

Princessmom, "laid back" just means midwives tend to let you do your own thing in regards to how you want to labor and give birth. They also tend to have better bedside manner and listen to concerns better than most doctors. If something goes wrong, they know how to act quickly and if needed, a doctor can come help. DS2's cord was getting compressed as I was pushing and he wasn't breathing when he came out (cord was still attached though so still receiving oxygen) so my midwife quickly and calmly gave him a few puffs of air. He was totally fine after that. They're very well trained and not some tree hugging hippies like some people believe. LOL

My food aversions are still really strong. I'm struggling to find things to eat!!

Princess Mom
May 21st, 2016, 09:00 PM
Ksmom thanks! I think I might go with the midwife I just don't feel comfortable with a man lol

ksmom
May 21st, 2016, 09:55 PM
Me neither! lol Even DH says he isn't comfortable with a male OB looking at my hoo-ha! LOL

pinkin2011
May 21st, 2016, 11:12 PM
Hi ladies. Could i please join your DD group?? I am 5w1d pregnant , I think !! I am due about the 22nd of January. I am seeing my midwife this Thursday to organize bloods and ultrasounds. I am so excited!!

How is everyone feeling? I am starting to get a bit nauseous and i have huge sore boobs!!!

Beautifulrainbow
May 22nd, 2016, 02:55 AM
Welcome and congratulations pinkin. Of cause to can join.
This group is starting to pick up now. It's real nice to have more people joining us.

ksmom
May 22nd, 2016, 08:48 AM
Hi Pinkin and welcome! I know it was a long road for you. Glad you can finally join us! :)

pinkin2011
May 22nd, 2016, 05:03 PM
Thanks Ksmom. Still hard to believe that i am pregnant

felecia13
May 22nd, 2016, 09:08 PM
Thanks Ksmom. Still hard to believe that i am pregnant

congrats!!

tata
May 22nd, 2016, 09:44 PM
Congrats !!! And Welcome

pinkin2011
May 22nd, 2016, 09:47 PM
Thankyou x. I got a 3+ on digital yesterday at 20dpo so curious to see what my scan says!! As i was 4w5d yesterday

Princess Mom
May 22nd, 2016, 11:48 PM
Congrats and welcome

I feel so fat! I hate that I gained a couple of pounds at the start! I guess that's what I get for being under weight! Now my I'm at a normal weigh. Ugh can't wait to work out tmrw lol. I usually do some workouts during week plus walking. Now that's the weather is nice I can do more walking finally

ksmom
May 23rd, 2016, 08:02 AM
Oh that's nothing Princessmom. I've already gained 10 pounds and I'm only 9 weeks! :oops: I was underweight too but still, I never gain like this in the first trimester. With DS1 I lost weight from being so sick and with DS2 I only gained two pounds. All the weight I've gained has gone straight to my belly, hips, and thighs.

Beautifulrainbow
May 23rd, 2016, 08:37 AM
I have gained over 2lbs in the last week and I was not under weight before i fell pregnant Eak I will be watching what I eat this week so I can be a bit more lax next week when I'm on holiday

ksmom
May 23rd, 2016, 09:35 AM
I've been trying to eat healthy but my food aversions are so bad that I'm basically forced to eat whatever happens to sound good. I had to buy a few new clothes because none of my pants or shorts fit and my maternity stuff is too big. DH was like, well you don't really need any clothes because you'll go back to your normal size. Oh right because I'm just going to magically be a skinny minnie right after popping out a baby. Yeah. Right.

Babygirlquest
May 23rd, 2016, 12:35 PM

Princess Mom
May 23rd, 2016, 05:12 PM
I think I gained 10 pounds to I don't understand I don't eat much I was thinking it is probably bloat and from me eating meat now? I am gonna cut down on junk I haven't been eating much junk or late at night. I can't get so fat again it was so hard to lose this time around!

Princess Mom
May 23rd, 2016, 05:14 PM
So on another board this lady been doing Ramzi and nub for quite a while and so far since past couple of years she only got 4 wrong! She predicted my baby a girl! Plus I sent her my sons just to see if she get right she told me and I told her she was correct, I just feel like I will have another boy and be sad :(

Beautifulrainbow
May 23rd, 2016, 05:15 PM
Where is that lady? Nobody responded to my post of my scan

pinkin2011
May 23rd, 2016, 05:17 PM
Princess mom how do i find this lady??? Ha ha! Id love to have a go at ramzi

Babygirlquest
May 23rd, 2016, 05:37 PM
I honestly wouldn't put much stock in Ramzi (at all!) but it doesn't mean you aren't having a girl princess. Your sway was immense! I used to follow a few Ramzi threads but stopped when it was 50/50 whether it worked out right or not.

Babygirlquest
May 23rd, 2016, 05:40 PM
Ps princess could you do harmony to find out gender at ten weeks?

tata
May 23rd, 2016, 06:16 PM
My too , everyone is telling me girl . All the sites . I will be disappointed if I get a boy but I guess that is what God wants from me .
I make handsome boys . Some girl will be very happy one day [emoji6]

tata
May 23rd, 2016, 06:18 PM
And like i said before , This is My Last preg . Husband ready to schedule his vasectomy.

tata
May 23rd, 2016, 07:45 PM
I'm 3 weeks away from finding out if the baby is a girl or a boy . At first I was ok, now that I read the extend people go to have the desire sex , I wish I had planned my pregnancy. By reading the diet for girls it sounds kind of what I eat on a daily basis, obviously not to that extreme. I hope miraculously I just did some of it right . I know for sure , It was one attempt. And one attempt only . Never in my wild dreams I thought I would become pregnant. It was so far away from my ovulation. I thought only a miracle for that sperm to make it . 2 months later im laughing at myself lol .
That is insane

ksmom
May 23rd, 2016, 09:04 PM
You have a good chance at having a girl Tata especially with one attempt. I hope you hear girl soon.

Littleboybluex3
May 24th, 2016, 12:07 AM
Oh man. Weight gain is out of control over here. Lol. Not too stressed about it, but I would like to get a better handle on things!! I'm 11.5 weeks and up 14lbs today! Yikes!!

So I called my OB today to find out how they deliver Panorama results and they said that they can take up to 4 weeks??! Then she said that they would wait to discuss them with me June 2nd at my next appointment of they have them by then. Soooo much longer than I anticipated! At least I won't be waiting by the phone for a call, but I'm so anxious to find out. Hopefully the results won't come back inconclusive or something. How did I ever think I could wait until delivery to find it the gender?? Lol. Pretty sure my children have stollen all of my patience;)

ksmom
May 24th, 2016, 09:42 AM
June 2nd really isn't too far off! It seems like a lot of the ladies who got the panorama/harmony test done got results in less than two weeks. I hope you get results soon!!

Littleboybluex3
May 24th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Thanks, ksmom!:) and you're right. June 2nd is just around the corner. I think we're going to do a mini reveal that Sunday when DH is home. I don't want to find out without him! And the kids are so excited to know too:heart:

Tata, are you getting one of the blood screening tests too?

Babygirlquest
May 24th, 2016, 03:54 PM

ksmom
May 24th, 2016, 06:49 PM
I'm so excited some of you will be finding out the gender soon! I don't know when I will find out. I'm still looking for a midwife. :/

My skin has been awful this pregnancy. I'm breaking out all over my face, arms, and back. I keep getting those deep under the skin bumps that hurt. I had some break outs with my previous pregnancies but they were just small "regular" pimples and I'd only break out in one area at a time. It's like zit city this time. lol

tata
May 24th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Me too My chest is horrible . Back no comments . Face full of bumps but not as bad . This pregnacy is really bad for my skin

Beautifulrainbow
May 25th, 2016, 02:16 AM
Eak my friend brought me a newborn baby girl set.
She wasn't going to tell me until I found out the sex but she got too excited and showed me.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160525/c30bb387584b182c6a9cb74f7dccfbab.jpg

Pbn3
May 25th, 2016, 03:18 AM
Hi everyone can I join you all finally?! Starting to feel more and more confident that my little bean is going to stick. Had great beta result today so feeling alot of relief! I have my 7wk scan booked for 6th June and cant wait! Ob appt tomorrow 😀

Beautifulrainbow
May 25th, 2016, 04:33 AM
Yes pbn I have been wait for you to come across congratulations again.xx

Pbn3
May 25th, 2016, 06:51 AM
Thank you BR! And love the outfits! So is everyone on here so far hoping for pink? And is anyone else going team green like me 😀

Babygirlquest
May 25th, 2016, 06:52 AM

Pbn3
May 25th, 2016, 06:56 AM
How far along are you babygirlquest?

Babygirlquest
May 25th, 2016, 07:08 AM

Pbn3
May 25th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Are you having nipt done to find out? Or getting a gender scan at the closest time? It's hard not to worry between scans. At least until you can feel movement anyway. And thank you for congrats and same to you :)

ksmom
May 25th, 2016, 08:24 AM
Yay I'm so glad you're joining us Pbn!!!

Babygirlquest
May 25th, 2016, 04:37 PM

Pbn3
May 25th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Hi ksmom and thank you!! I cant tell you how thrilled I am to be here with you ladies!

That's awesome babygirlquest! Congratulations on two bundles of pink! 😍

Littleboybluex3
May 26th, 2016, 01:13 AM
Hi Pbn!! And congratulations to you!!!

You guys! I called Natera directly to see if I could check the progress of my Panorama test (because I'm that impatient;)) and they said that they sent it to my office yesterday!!! So I called and they have the results waiting for me in an envelope. It took every ounce of will power not to have them tell me the gender over the phone. All of the risk factors came back low and I'm so thankful for that. I'm going to drop off the info to a friend tomorrow and she's going to plan a simple reveal for my husband, boys and I tomorrow night. I'm so excited and sooo nervous about the finality of it all! I'll keep you posted!

Pbn3
May 26th, 2016, 01:34 AM
Omg lbb3!!! (Hope it's ok to shorten your username :) ) that is beyond exciting!!!!! Cant believe you'll know gender by tomorrow!! I'm assuming you swayed? If so, did you fill out a sway form so I can have a sneak peek?! Fx so hard you hear pink! What a lovely idea for a family reveal - love it!!

Beautifulrainbow
May 26th, 2016, 02:13 AM
Wow can't wait to find out what your having!

tata
May 26th, 2016, 02:25 AM
Fingers crossed :)

pinkin2011
May 26th, 2016, 04:20 AM
Hi girls. Im going to take a break from posting until after my scan. Im feeling a bit freaked out that something is wrong. I have never felt this with my other 2 pregnancies . Its just really hit me today and i feel so anxious about it.

ksmom
May 26th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Oh I can't wait to hear what you're having!!!!! Super duper exciting!!! FX for pink!!!

Littleboybluex3
May 26th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Please abbreviate, Pbn! It's a long name!;) I did sway! Let me see if I can figure out how to link it to this page. I'm seriously so excited and nervous I could hardly sleep last night! It's like waiting for Christmas:)
Thank you so much ladies for the happy, pink vibes! Fully prepared to hear blue again, but holding out hope for baby girl:HH:

Littleboybluex3
May 26th, 2016, 08:54 AM
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy, boy, boy
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
This was a huge deviation from the type of food and frequency of eating that is typical for me. I gave up all meat, stuck to most of the limits by creating meals based off of the meal plans and modifying as needed. At first the weight was coming off too quickly, so I ended up having to add calories to my meals to maintain my weight. I usually had a strong cup of coffee in the morning with a splash of creamer and then pushed off breakfast until 10 or 11am, with a total of 3 meals and no snacking. I had alcohol (a couple glasses of wine or a beer or two) just about every night. I had cheat days here and there, but nothing too extreme and stuck to no meat, with the exception of a fish meal we had at a function for my husband.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
12 weeks
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He considerably reduced his red meat consumption and only ate it on rare occasions during the 12 weeks
DId you consume alcohol? Often- daily

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
It decreased from a starting point of 19.5 to 18, so I was slightly underweight at O. I lost a total of 10 pounds, which is 10 lbs less than my preconception weight with each of my boys.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I started off doing cardio 6x a week, then hurt my foot around week 8 and ended up taking 3 weeks off. I picked up an exercise routine again a week and a half before our attempt wih a mix of cardio and HIIT classes with more strength training.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Unknown
Any VG potions used? Sylk

CM pH at attempt
Unknown
DH pH
Unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
We had our attempt a few hours after positive OPK, so I'm guessing it was about a day before O.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Multiple
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
We ended up having too long of an abstain (over 12 days) as we got closer to our attempt, so DH released once a few days prior to our attempt. So we ended up having a 3-4 days abstain instead of 7, as we had planned. After our attempt I layed wih my hip propped slightly for 5 min, then jump and dump...so I guess it was a delayed jump and dump? Idk
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid
Fiber

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
-
Moon Phase during conception?
Waxing Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
None
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
The fact that I was on the diet for a decent amount of time. My body looked more lean and much less muscular, so there were definite physical changes.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
The fact that my exercise was not as consistent as I would have liked. Even when I was doing the cardio, it was not incredibly intense. Also, the fact that I added back a more "boy friendly" exercise routine before our attempt. It makes me slightly nervous that we conceived on our first attempt as well, since we did the same with our other children.
Things worth mentioning:
Overall, I did a very bare bones sway. I felt like I tackled the things I was confident I could stick with and cut out a lot of more drastic sway tactics because I knew that if they delayed conception for too long, the diet and exercise portion would be hard for me to maintain. Hoping it was enough to at least give the X swimmers a fair shot;) Fingers crossed!!

Here you go!

Babygirlquest
May 26th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Omg littleboyblue!!! Thrilled to hear your news is coming soon! Good luck doll!

Pbn3
May 26th, 2016, 03:54 PM
I think you did a fantastic sway!! Cant wait for your update!!

Beautifulrainbow
May 26th, 2016, 04:04 PM
My midwife is coming to see me on Sunday. I just made a start on filling my maternity notes in

Princess Mom
May 26th, 2016, 08:46 PM
So my mom makes me feel awful saying I shouldn't of had another child, I just been depressed :(

Princess Mom
May 26th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Yay BR

Littleboybluex3
May 26th, 2016, 09:25 PM
31424You guys!!! Oh my goodness, I'm in shock!! We did it!!!! We're havig a girl! I seriously can't stop crying big happy tears!!:XX::giggle::omg::running:

ksmom
May 26th, 2016, 09:38 PM
AHHHHH!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! :cheer::cheer:

XXforhubby
May 26th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Huge congrats!! So super excited for you! You give me hope!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

Littleboybluex3
May 26th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Thank you so much XX and ksmom!! I'm feeling good vibes for this group:pregnant:! Fx for bundles of pink all around!!

Pbn3
May 26th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Omg lbb3!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎀🎀🎀 I'm so happy for you!!! Wonderful news!!

Beautifulrainbow
May 27th, 2016, 02:11 AM
So my mom makes me feel awful saying I shouldn't of had another child, I just been depressed :(
No body has a right to make you feel like nobody has the right to tell you how many kids you can and cannot have.
It's the 1st thing I told my father when I told h I was pregnant. When his reply was "oh another one thought you said your not having any more"