PDA

View Full Version : Swayed for a boy in 2016 and we are having...

atomic sagebrush
May 5th, 2016, 02:53 PM
kimiflo swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Little Pumpkin swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Mariam swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Blueplease swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Bluedreams swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Mrsellis swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Jamieleesa swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
amelia swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
bre cooper swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
instant swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Babyboysway swayed :DS: and is having :DS:
Foxcubblue swayed :DS: and is having :DS:

GaGirl swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
Spottybear swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
Julia16 swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
Burkoam swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
Baby2016 swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
Honu swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
CNburke swayed :DS: and is having :DD:
faith swayed :DS: and is having :DD:

atomic sagebrush
May 5th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Results should start coming in now!! Anyone need to be added??

Due to lack of time I am going to skip the pending sways, only add known results.

Little Pumpkin
August 2nd, 2016, 07:25 AM
Sorry took me so long to update but we swayed boy and are having a boy! Dd sept 26th:)

atomic sagebrush
August 2nd, 2016, 10:02 AM
Excellent!! I just had a feeling for you Pumpkin!!!

Little Pumpkin
August 2nd, 2016, 10:00 PM
Thanks! Everything from time of year, moon phase, Chinese calendar on top of diet and supplements were perfect for a boy that month- our attempts were a little crazy due to me getting sick but I'm glad I stuck with it and didn't abandon the sway:) who knew I'd get preggo the first month trying!?!! I feel very lucky and blessed as it took us awhile with our first - but I knew my body really well this time around so in sure that helped a bit:)

Thanks again for all your help and answering my questions so quickly!

ChezIBY
March 27th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Hey Pumpkin,

Huge congratulations on your successful sway :) Very exciting to see someone succeed, particularly someone who gave it their all, like you :)

Can I pick your brains a tiny bit concerning your sway? Just a small question – I am not sure I believe that a hundred percent, but you know, one might as well go ahead and have all the cards on one’s side – which Chinese calendar did you check?? I have seen various versions online and some are rather confusing.. please help XD

agmegs02
March 27th, 2017, 02:27 PM
I agree...I have seen two different versions of the Chinese chart...so which do we go with or do we TOTALLY DISREGARD? Insight anyone? What months are recommended for boy swaying? I'm age 36 (37 in August) if it matters. Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
March 27th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Re the Chinese chart:

If the Chinese had any secret ancient info that allowed them to get girls or boys, there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls.

PLEASE you guys, don't do the CG. It doesn't work and makes you end up skipping months which can cause excess weight gain. You very likely may end up skipping months you were boy friendly!

We have done tons of polls and threads on this, I've taken every possible variation of the Chinese Calendar on the planet and it is always about 50-50. For me, it's either 3 correct and 2 wrong or 2 correct and 3 wrong, invariably.

atomic sagebrush
March 27th, 2017, 04:34 PM
I agree...I have seen two different versions of the Chinese chart...so which do we go with or do we TOTALLY DISREGARD? Insight anyone? What months are recommended for boy swaying? I'm age 36 (37 in August) if it matters. Thank you!

Re the months, I have a thread on that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/1693-seasons-swaying.html

ChezIBY
March 28th, 2017, 12:31 AM
Ok boss, you're our voice of reason here :) thanks for the link for the thread about seasons, very interesting!