PDA

View Full Version : That's it! Enraged! You've got me for good. Had enough!

PlanB
January 9th, 2011, 01:33 AM
You might not want me because I am a bit grumpy but I cant stand that bloody crew over at in-gender.

I just have to find my credit card.

One day I will try and leave my gd experience behind me and stop visiting this site but I want to see more Aussie international BFPs first.

grasshopper
January 9th, 2011, 03:00 AM
You have me intrigued...am scanning for an idea of what you are referring too. Yay that you're here.

grasshopper
January 9th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Trying to anyway...no sign of a monkey yet just running sssooooo sssllooooowwww.

Persuing Lacey
January 9th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Welcome Plan B, this site is much better! Just look at how quick we can respond to each others messages, plus there is chat, and no monkeys!

ruby
January 9th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Hi Plan B. For what its worth I thought FL was pretty rude to you !

atomic sagebrush
January 9th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Hi and welcome!

PlanB
January 9th, 2011, 07:23 PM
They deleted the thread. Probably a good thing really because I got a bit emotional. I've calmed down now.

Bee Shine
January 9th, 2011, 11:44 PM
welcome! Yeah the thread looks to have been deleted. I was trying to respond last not via my iPhone but it wasn't working. I was trying to add that it is NOT only the monkeys that are driving people nuts but that some of us have paid money to IG to be gold members and our memberships have not been renewed yet our money was kept.

grasshopper
January 10th, 2011, 09:48 PM
I couldn't find it anywhere...gotta get in quick I guess before things are wiped out of existence. Shame to hear you were treated rudely...especially considering you have always been such a postitive contributor over there.

xnicolax
January 11th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Well I missed it. Im intrugued as to what went on now.

My Fabulous Children
January 11th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Welcome