PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, I need serious chart help please! I'm worried I got pregnant ALREADY

SweetLily
May 6th, 2016, 03:25 PM
5918a4 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5918a4)

FF can't find my O date. I had really high temps from day 8 to 17 since I was so sick, and that was when I was on IV antibiotics. I know I geared up to O but it didn't happen, then I geared up again and am just not sure if it happened. I know on cd 21 and 22 I had more EWCM than I've EVER seen and felt super 'ripe' like I do when I O.

Worse yet, DH and I NEVER use condoms and DID just to be extra cautious (I need 3 months of decent health the dr says before we can TTC and my blood work just came back good today so my 90 day count down starts NOW)

ANYWAY, I read putting lube in the condom makes it better for a guy so I got astroglide....and the condom astroglided right off and we didn't figure out til later and I had to fish it out!:rofl: OH--and that was the date maked with AM sex, cd 21....:worry:

If I make it out unscathed it will be very funny indeed, but I am getting pregnancy symptoms already that's had me wondering for the last 2 days WTF is WRONG with me...I thought maybe I had THE WORST PMS in history but af isn't starting and if I did O on 21 or 22 I'd be about 9 or 10 dpo. I'm way to scared to test. If it comes out bfp, I am going to be a wreck after what we just went through...and DH WILL KILL ME DEAD! I know..he knows its a 2 way street but we've only had sex TWICE since the loss, he's terrified of exactly this, me getting pregnant before I am healthy enough. he was actually going to ABSTAIN FOR THE NEXT 4 MONTHS or until he was sure I was ready!

So please, if anyone can venture a guess on O...I'd be very greatful. I'm pretty sure I did O, my cm has been super creamy for the last few days like after O so I think I must have SOME TIME.

SOMEONE PLEASE talk me off this LEDGE!

maidentomother
May 6th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Based on temps, I think that if you've Oed, CD28 looks most likely, though I think it's possible you haven't Oed yet at all. I think it is very unlikely you Oed much earlier than CD28 so your odds of pregnancy would be very slim from 7 days before. Funny story about the condom! At least the lube plus one attempt would sway pink! Plus all your recent health issues. Please keep us updated on ehen AF comes as I'm very curious!.

essnce629
May 8th, 2016, 03:23 AM
I agree with Maiden-- O day on CD28 or not at all yet. I think you need a few more temps to get a clearer picture.

SweetLily
May 10th, 2016, 02:32 PM
I agree with Maiden-- O day on CD28 or not at all yet. I think you need a few more temps to get a clearer picture.

Well IDK when I O'd but AF is starting so it must have been a couple of weeks ago? Not sure. My body USED to be exactly 29 days regardless of if I o'd on CD 10 or CD 20. It was just 29 days and that was it, for years. I gave up temping a few days ago, I got my son's cold since I have no immune system left and have had a fever. The spike would have thrown the chart no matter what.

I will temp again next cycle and see if my body is getting back to normal or what. Glad I am not pregnant in either case, I think my health is so bad at the moment it would be disasterous.

Thanks ladies :)

atomic sagebrush
May 10th, 2016, 07:08 PM
I'm not sure you did even O (since you got AF, you either Oed or having breakthrough bleeding) the seesawishness and weird inversion between the first part and second part temps make me think you may have not even ovulated and just had some breakthrough bleeding which isn't totally surprising given everthing your body has been through. :) Either way it's a "reset button" so onward and upward, let the 90 days begin. :)

SweetLily
May 11th, 2016, 01:09 AM
Well the higher temps in the beginning were when I was really sick on iv antibiotics and I was having all day sweats tho technically not a fever. But I agree, I may not have o'd at all.

Interestingly, both this cycle and the one before we're 34 days. I hope it is a reset and gets me cycling normally again.

But as you said, let the count down begin! I feel like physically I may need more than 90 days but we shall see!

Now to find the COURAGE to try again. This will be the hard part.

If I don't o again this month (pretty sure I didn't the last cycle either) will they do something to jump start o?

atomic sagebrush
May 11th, 2016, 02:41 PM
It depends on the doctor, unfortunately. Some docs are terrible "wait it outers" after a loss and they'll just let it go on and on without doing anything. Others are more proactive - it's a crapshoot as I know you are all too well aware. :/