PDA

View Full Version : UK Gender selection ladies anywhere???

amo
May 9th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Are there any ladies from UK on this forum who have done gender selection anywhere? I have literally only just started seriously considering this option and know nothing about it so any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Babygirlquest
May 9th, 2016, 10:26 AM

nuthinbutpink
May 9th, 2016, 10:35 AM
We have tons of people on here from the UK. Most everyone can be found in the dream member section. If you become a dream member, you will have access to all previous cycle diaries and info on clinics. You will have to travel being that you live in the UK. There are a few international options but most options for IVF with gender selection are found in the United States. Depending on which clinic you choose, your odds of success will vary. Proven fertility is not a great indicator when doing an IVF cycle for gender selection

nuthinbutpink
May 9th, 2016, 10:36 AM
If you click on the link in my signature and read the guide, it will help you get started.

weeziewoozles
May 9th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Yes there are loads of Brits on here. Most choose to go to HRC in California or to Genesis in Cyprus. Have a read on the pages about starting the HT journey and as NBP says, if you become a member (which isn't much money) you can access more info including people's cycle details and discussions on hotels, insurance etc etc

amo
May 10th, 2016, 06:01 AM
Thanks everyone. I will invest in a membership I think.