Team: BLUE

:pregnant:Due in June::pregnant:

Username: bluebooties✔
Due Date: June 3
Swayed: for a healthy :ttcboy: bundle
Team: PINK

Username: Boysboys
Due date: June 6
Swayed: :ttcgirl: at first, then loosened way up by month 4!

Username: Dreamofpink✔
Due Date: June 7 (?)
Swayed: :ttcgirl:
Team:PINK

Username: Throwaway_panther✔
Due Date: June 9
Swaying: None

Username: Blueorpink83
Due date: June 13
Swaying: No swaying

Username: boyzmommy✔
Due Date: June 15

Username: yogi&booboo✔
Swayed: light :ttcboy:

Username: Djmommy
Swayed: Girl, but stopped

Username: Mommymachine✔
Due Date: June 26
Swayed: no swaying

Username: 2Sweetboys
Due Date: June 27

Username: ktshan
Due date: June 29
Team: yellow

:pregnant:Due In July:pregnant:

Username: Boom
Due Date: July 4

Username: has2gentlemen
Due Date: July 7

Username: Netti02
Due Date: July 10

Username: luvmyfam
Due Date: July 14th

Username: Fiya
Due Date: July 14

Username: Foxcubblue
Due Date: July 15
Swayed: :ttcboy:

Username: Violet Winter
Due Date: July 30

:pregnant:Due in August:pregnant:

Username: Mammacass
Due Date: August 4

Username: Hopper
Due Date: August 6

Username: Poptart32
Due Date: August 9

Username: Justhangingouthere
Due Date: August 16

Username: Missiz
Due Date: August 18th

Username: Milybaby
Due date: 26th of August
sway: :ttcgirl:

Usernane: Mamato3?
Edd: 27/08/16
Swayed: boy
Team pink

:Angel:Angels::Angel:
Username: twointow83
Username: ksmom
Username: magical22
Username: Julia16
Username: Signingmommyfor3

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bluebooties
May 15th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Beautiful cake boyz.
Hope u have fun at ur shower yogi !
As for me i am trying to best rest as much but its just not possible with the kids and my chore list. Need to report to work tomorrow too 😧 i wish baby were here already ! I am tired

Boyzmommy
May 15th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Thankyou blue. I m sorry u are having trouble with so much on ur plate. [emoji8]

Mom to two princes
Princess in belly

TaytumJ
May 15th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Love the cake, Boyz! Glad you had fun!

Not too much longer blue! Can't wait for all the babies!

Successful blue sway in May of 2016! Thanks so much Gender Dreaming! [emoji170]

mommymachine
May 15th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Thanks for starting the new thread!

Throwaway_panther
May 15th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the new thread!

Passed my mucous plug today and had on and off contractions all day. Pretty constant low back ache like I'd get with my period... I know baby's low, but I'm starting to wonder if I'll even make it to June?!

Hoping to go the Taytum route of FTM of under rather than over anyway, haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Boyzmommy
May 15th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Yay throwaway panther. I hope u have safe and easy delivery. I ll be stalking

Taytum enjoy ur new born. He is going to grow very fast

Mom to two princes
Princess in belly

mammacass
May 16th, 2016, 12:40 AM
How exciting throwaway Panther, sounds promising!!

Boyzmommy
May 16th, 2016, 12:45 AM
I just saw panther was due in june. And she lost her plug.U never know I might b next [emoji85][emoji12]

Mom to two princes
Princess in belly

Boyzmommy
May 16th, 2016, 12:45 AM
I have a question ladies. Should I start taking epo. Is it safe? I m 35+4 days

Mom to two princes
Princess in belly

missiz
May 16th, 2016, 04:52 AM
thanks for starting the new thread :)

goodluck panther, i hope it all goes smoothly for you xo

I am only 26 weeks but really struggling right now :( been feeling off and breathless, just have no energy for anything. and I am helping my parents move atm, so I suppose that is adding to the stress. I have my glucose test this week which I'm not looking forward to, and also my hospital booking in appointment.

Throwaway_panther
May 16th, 2016, 06:58 AM
I have a question ladies. Should I start taking epo. Is it safe? I m 35+4 days

Mom to two princes
Princess in belly
My midwife said it's fine after 36 weeks 3x a day with food (and that there's no evidence taking it vaginally works better). I lost my plug 3 days after starting it :O

TaytumJ
May 16th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Throwaway - I lost mine on Thursday and had lots of back pain, then went into labor on Monday!! Hope that happens for you...do lots of walking!

Boyz- thanks so much...enjoying every second with this little guy!

Missiz - I bet moving is throwing you off as well. I hope your glucose goes well this week. Take it easy on yourself mama!

netti02
May 16th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Missiz have you had your iron levels/stores checked lately?mine were really low and my hb had dropped a little and that was why i was feeling breathless often. Ive been taking x2 supplements a day for a month to bring it back up.

Best of luck panther.

Glad to hear all is well taytum

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Boyzmommy
May 16th, 2016, 12:21 PM
@missiz i was like you missiz and my iron levels were pretty low. Get checked. My parents are moving end of this month too but i feel guilty for not going over and helping them out. [emoji17]You r strong but take care of urself hun. Hope ur glucose test is gud.

@ panther. I m just afraid to take it orally. I m taking so many multi already. Should i start it 🤔

Mom to two princes
Princess in belly

Boyzmommy
May 16th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Taytum did u use any methods to speed labour up. Which week did u give birth to LO

Mom to two princes
Princess in belly

Bluebooties
May 16th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Boyz did u get csections due to labour not starting spontaneously ?
For me the prolonged standing and all day walking is what always jumpstarts things.

Ladies when u say passed mucus plug do u mean just plain mucus or mucus with blood. I have been passing thick creamy mucus blobs for days now but they r not at all blood tinged so i am not looking much into it. I have a doc check in 2 days. Getting back and pelvic pains as if menstrual cycle was to start and strong braxtons that take my breath away

Bluebooties
May 16th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Pineapple and unripe papaya r also know to worl but i dont know there safety

Throwaway_panther
May 16th, 2016, 06:15 PM
@Blue: Mine was boogery. Blood tinged can happen too, but with or without, it still means the plug is coming out.

@Boyz: If you do take it vaginally, make sure you wear a pad!

@Taytum: Thank you!! I've been trying to walk a ton. Had an NST today (unrelated to the prelabor) and all the nurses were talking about how crazy low baby is now -- I'm having the hardest time walking, but I keep waddling on (and doing weighted squats!)

TaytumJ
May 16th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Boyz: I had baby at 37+2, and I didn't do any methods besides walking, doing stairs and being as active as I could. And I ate pineapple at breakfast, but not a ton of it by any means.

BB: mine was mucus with dark brown. It also happened for days and was on and off with the dark brown in it. I also had back and pelvic pain like I was on my period! Hoping you're getting close!

Throwaway: that's what everyone kept saying to me! That baby was SO LOW! At my 36w u/s she said he was so low she'd be surprised if he stayed in for another 2 weeks.

Can't wait for you ladies to have your little ones!

Bluebooties
May 16th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Ah ok ... yes on my 36 week sonogram she couldnt get head circumference because the head was below pelvic brim and difficult to access.
These flase labour pain r miserable. I am sooo ready for baby to be out !

missiz
May 16th, 2016, 08:20 PM
@netti and boyzmommy - yea when i go in for my glucose test I am also getting iron studies done to rule out if thats why im feeling extra tired.

@taytum - with your bub born at just over 37 weeks, was there any concerns about "premmy baby" health issues, like were his lungs ok and everything when he was born? Because my DS2 was born at 38 weeks and I had to have steroid injections to "mature" his lungs and they made it sound like it was quite serious. I was just wondering whether my Drs were a little over cautious or if it was a standard thing.

TaytumJ
May 16th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Funny you should mention this - no one really even batted an eye that he was early. They gave me some handouts on early babies and what to expect, but after I had him he was placed right on me for skin-to-skin and never once left the room. BUT, one of our nurses was really concerned about some wheezing he was making when he was sleeping. They ran all sorts of tests and even did a scan of his lungs and it all showed up normal. I mentioned it to our pediatrician today and she didn't seem concerned at all about it.

signingmommyfor3
May 16th, 2016, 10:28 PM
My 2 boys were born at 35+6 and 36 weeks. With boy of them at 30 weeks went into labor, was put on Mag to stop labor and given steroid shots. They both were wheezing and spent some Tim under a hood but we didn't stay any extra time.

missiz
May 17th, 2016, 05:17 AM
im glad to hear that he is ok now Taytum, they were threatening to take DS2 and put him in NICU if he didnt improve, so for the first 24 hours he was on my chest the whole time in the hopes that skin to skin would help, and thankfully it did.

TaytumJ
May 17th, 2016, 07:19 AM
Yes we did (and still do!) a lot of skin to skin.

He's developed this weird sound at night. Grunting/gurgling? But ONLY from like 12-4am. Not during the day or before that. So weird...I asked ped yesterday and she didn't seem concerned, just baby noises

Boyzmommy
May 17th, 2016, 08:14 PM
@ bluebooties i got a section with ds2 due to him breech. My ds1 was vaginal. Thats y my ob said i m a gud candidate for vbac.
I m getting a lot of braxton hicks but no pelvic pain or back pain yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boyzmommy
May 17th, 2016, 08:20 PM
I m thinkin of starting epo from tom. But i dont want to go earlier than 37 weeks which is 27th of May.
Is it too early to start that?i m drinking rrlt twice a day to tone my uterus
But i m still confused about evening primrose oil

netti02
May 17th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Im not too sure boyz ive never taken anything to help prepare the body for labour.

Taytum i wonder if your little one has gas hence the noises. Though newborns make an awful lot of little noises too so it could be that.

Ive been having some burning pains in the lower abdomen as well as cervical area pains, i think it might be my cervix softening up though i haven't passed any mucous plug yet. Still 7 weeks to go so i don't mind cooking this one longer 😂

Boyzmommy
May 17th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Thankyou netti. I just want to go in labour b4 ob decides to operate me.

TaytumJ
May 18th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Hopefully your body is getting ready so when the time comes it goes quickly netti!

I also wondered if gas, but he's pretty quiet during the day and if I let him sleep next to me before putting him back he's silent. [emoji848] He also has some mucus/boogers, but the nose sucker is too big for his nose so maybe that's some of it too

Boyzmommy
May 18th, 2016, 09:38 AM
My sons were always making wheezing sounds at night. They did couple of tests but every thing was pretty normal[emoji106]
I have my ob appointment in an hour. She is going to check my cervix today. Lets see what the situation is?

luvmyfam
May 18th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Boyz you can probably start the EPO now. All it does is soften your cervix.

Bluebooties
May 18th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Taytum try nose frieda for the boggers and very very important is to use a humidifier at night for little ones

Bluebooties
May 18th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Does he have symptoms each time he sleeps/naps or only at night ? Does he spit up a lot ?
If each time he sleeps then this could be a case of acid reflux and u could benefit from placing him in an incline position/head elevation each time u lie him down. Mistly kids out grown reflux so shouldnt be a problem

Bluebooties
May 18th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Try tear drop humidifuers. Huge capacity, ultrasonic and soundless

TaytumJ
May 18th, 2016, 11:44 AM
It just seems to be when he sleeps at night. During the day he's quiet and it doesn't bother him. I will put out our humidifier though - good idea!! He's been sleeping in his rock and play, so it's in an incline position already - I was also wondering about reflux. He spits up sometimes, but I don't think I'd call it excessive? I tried the nose frieda too but it seems to be too far up there in his little nose?

Bluebooties
May 18th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Ok then just try the humidifier. Sometimes there nose gets stuffy from dry air and can give a wheeze type sound.

Boyzmommy
May 18th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Thanks ladies. I m starting epo today. I have been having extreme itching on hands and feet. My ob did run blood test and my liver enzymes may be elevated. My mom n sister had the same prob so its genetics[emoji85]called cholestersis
Did run some bile test in blood too. If thats the case. She ll perfome section after 38 week. Wont wait until 40 week for labour to start.
I wannna go in labour b4 c section[emoji1317]

Bluebooties
May 18th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Cholestasis is not genetic boyz but is due to estrogens causing ur liver and gallbladder to become sluggish.

Bluebooties
May 18th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Did ur cervical check go ok boyz ?
I go in for a check tomorrow hope i am making progress coz this is getting beyond uncomfortable now, cant sit, cabt stand ,cant roll in bed and the constant need to pee ... 😧

Boyzmommy
May 18th, 2016, 04:04 PM
I can imagine bb. Ob didnt check cervix. She said next week. My ob told me it runs in family too. Just like diabetes. With moms havin cholestasis daughters have high risk of getting it

yogi&booboo
May 18th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Hang in there ladies! I feel you Blue :( I was thinking the same thing in my mid sleep around 3am how uncomfortable I was and want this pregnancy to reach the end.

Good Luck Boyz! I hope you go into labor naturally. I'd try everything in the book if possible. With my second I was told they would allow me to go through labor naturally if my body did it on its own but i was stuck on 1cm for a good week :(. They never gave me the chance to try or bothered to induce me.

As for me I go in for my pre-operative appointment tomorrow. I was almost scheduled for 6/1 but was able to convince my OB to do it 6/8. I need a little extra time before the baby is here and so I can organize everything. The big days are almost here! I can't wait for all our baby's to make their grand appearances 😍

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Bluebooties
May 18th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Best of luck yogi !

Boyzmommy
May 18th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Yay good luck yogi. I m getting excited too. But i m scared for my lo health as well. I m 36 weeks and it seems too early to me to deliver [emoji33]
Yogi we share same due date[emoji4]i hope i can make it to 8 th as well. But i m so unsure right now[emoji848]
Yogi why r u having a section?

mommymachine
May 18th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Yay you guys I think I'm dilating!!! TMI but I'm losing globs of mucus and I don't think I ever have this early (34 + 3). I'm hoping this means I'm well on my way. Maybe I'll go into labour naturally this time! You never know! I'm sure in reality I still have weeks left.

Mommy to 5 with number 6 due in June!!

XXforhubby
May 19th, 2016, 03:49 AM
This happened to be Mommymachine, but I was 38 weeks. Then I had bloody show for 2 days after I lost the last bit of the plug. I went into labor at the end of the second day of bloody show!

FX for you!!!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

XXforhubby
May 19th, 2016, 03:50 AM
I'm so excited for you Yogi! I'm definitely going to be stalking....[emoji170][emoji4]

missiz
May 19th, 2016, 03:53 AM
oh goodluck mommymachine, i hope for your sake it might mean going into labour on your own :)

I had my glucose test today, gah, nasty drink that is! and I also hate blood tests so the whole experience isnt great lol I will find out in a few days whether I am iron deficient or not and also if i passed the glucose test. Has everyone already done their glucose tests? anyone not do one?

Fiya
May 19th, 2016, 05:34 AM
Hi ladies,

Oh, for so many of you, the due date is approching. That's so exciting! I hope labour will be fast and easy for all of you :)

@Taytum: how is your sweet baby boy? And how do you feel physically and emotionally? Not too tired?

Here, everything is just fine! I had an US on Tuesday and our little girl (confirmed for the 5th time) is doing great in there. My cervix is totally normal and she's growing just fine. I had a smaller baby (2890 grams) and a larger one (3925 grams), but she'll be probably in between (3200-3400 grams).

And this is my 32-week belly. It's huge!

TaytumJ
May 19th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Mommy - I hope that means your body is getting ready! I hope your little one cooks for a few more weeks, but is coming sooner rather than later! I lost my plug and four days later I was 100% effaced!

Your baby will be here before we know it Yogi!! Can't wait!

I did mine missiz and honestly I didn't mind the drink (I had fruit punch). It reminded me of Hawaiian Punch lol.

Fiya - love your bump! [emoji7] So glad your little girl is doing well! Hopefully it's a smooth last few weeks for you!

We're doing well over here...he wakes up about twice at night, and aside from struggling to get him to sleep anywhere except being held, it works well. Last night I just let him sleep with me on the couch and he was so much quieter and slept so much better. I just hope he'll be able to transition to his bassinet in our room in a few weeks. I just hope I'm not creating a little monster who will sleep with us for the next 10 years!

yogi&booboo
May 19th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Yay good luck yogi. I m getting excited too. But i m scared for my lo health as well. I m 36 weeks and it seems too early to me to deliver [emoji33]
Yogi we share same due date[emoji4]i hope i can make it to 8 th as well. But i m so unsure right now[emoji848]
Yogi why r u having a section?

Hang in there Boyz The reason for me is because I have had three previous csections and my blood pressure has not been controlled. :( Maybe we can aim for the same date too! [emoji7]

yogi&booboo
May 19th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Omg I am do excited for you Mommymachine! Good luck and sending all positive thoughts and vibes your way!

Thank you XX 😍😘

Beautiful baby bump Fiya!😍

Throwaway_panther
May 19th, 2016, 02:16 PM
@Fiya, you don't look huge AT ALL. I think we all must be our own worst critics!

@missiz, I could go on forever about the glucose test (I have a thread on it here somewhere), so feel free to PM me with any thoughts.

As for me: just got back from my midwife appointment. I'm starting to measure behind now in my fundal exams and they said baby's head is definitely engaged -- one of the nurses even said, "I don't even know how she's staying up there!" A few weeks ago I was terrified of needing to be induced or have my membranes stripped... now I'm sitting here wondering if I'll even make it to June?! A slight little stress, too, is my DH saying, "Our most important project of the year is due Monday at work, and I have to be there for it! Don't go into labor before then" I can't exactly control it, haha!

Such a mixed bag of feelings right now! I'm so excited to just have my daughter because I truly feel I can do so much more for her OUT of me than in me -- inside of me, I'm a bag of anxiety and GD. Outside of me, I'm hoping I finally get the "forgetting my GD" feeling I've heard so much about... and also go full on "blue swaying" minus the sex, haha.
I freaked myself out with an OWT post on here that said having a child in May meant the next one would be a girl (versus having a child in June meaning the next one would be a boy) -- everybody talk me out of how dumb that is!!

Bluebooties
May 19th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Mommymachine i have been passing globs of mucus for a week now but no bloody show :( hope all starts soon ...

I had my check today. Opted not to do cervical check since i am already so sore down there.

Throwaway_panther
May 19th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Mommymachine i have been passing globs of mucus for a week now but no bloody show :( hope all starts soon ...

I had my check today. Opted not to do cervical check since i am already so sore down there.

That still counts as passing your plug -- definitely a good sign! As a doc once said to me, to get things moving, do things that make you as contracty as possible! Her recommendations were walking and sex!

netti02
May 19th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Panther that is silly 😂😂😂 i looked at that too inaccurate for me even the chinese calendar is wrong.

All the best yogi and fiya 😊

I agree bluebooties. I recall passing mucous with my last 2 in the 2nd trimester but still went to term. This one i haven't passed any yet.

I think this baby has finally moved down as its been very uncomfortable overnight and lots of pressure. I still have 6 weeks of work 7 until im due. Ive got most things ready incase this one decides to cook early 😂 just the car seat left

Boyzmommy
May 20th, 2016, 12:02 AM
@ panther i think thats a myth. Just imagine how easy it would have been then to have ur desired gender. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Netti hopefully u will cook lo a little longer.
Bb my cervical check is next week[emoji85]
@yogi i hope ur bp stay controlled and you make it until 8 th.
@fiya u look great. [emoji106]where have u been?

Fiya
May 20th, 2016, 01:44 AM
@Boyzmommy: I have been very busy with family and friends visiting us. We live in the south of France, but both our families live far away. Over the past weeks, my mum came over for 2 weeks, then my sister, friends and family and so on. My hubby's little brother is coming over for the weekend the 11th of June, but that'll be the last visit before birth. Except for my mum, who'll arrive the 5th of July, so I hope she'll be there to look out for the boys when I'll be in the hospital. I'll be 38+5 when she arrives and my boys were born at exactly 40 weeks and 39+2 weeks, so I hope our girl waits for my mum :)

Boyzmommy
May 20th, 2016, 09:55 AM
I see Fiya. Enjoy ur time hun. I think ur girl is going to share my birthday [emoji12]i m 16 of july

Fiya
May 20th, 2016, 10:12 AM
@boyzmommy: honestly, I hope she arrives the 6th, 7th, 8th or 9th of July, so my mum can enjoy her before leaving again. And also because July is very very hot in the south of France!

Boyzmommy
May 20th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Awww yeah I hope so too what ever is convenient and easy for u. I love july[emoji85]. May be bcoz we dont get so much summers in Canada. I m so excited for our girl to be coming in summers.

Boyzmommy
May 20th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Update on me: my ob called my liver enzymes r high. She is waiting for bile results and then we will go from there.
I m having very extreme itching on my palms and soles of my feet. Nothing really works. Only ice cold water[emoji16]

Bluebooties
May 20th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Boyz u might have HELLP syndrome !!! Baby will need to be delivered for safety reasons if so

Bluebooties
May 20th, 2016, 12:48 PM
How ur red cell and platelet counts ? I hope they rechecked those in light of abnormal liver tests

Boyzmommy
May 20th, 2016, 12:51 PM
I don't think so my ob tested my platelets and red blood counts. But she did run some test but didn't say anything about them. What is HELLP syndrome?

Bluebooties
May 20th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Stands for hemolysis (break down of red cells) elevated liver enzymes and low platelets. Purley pregnancy induced but can be fatal to health

Boyzmommy
May 20th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Ahhh that doesn't sound gud. I m sure my ob is keeping an eye but she haven't mentioned anything

Bluebooties
May 20th, 2016, 12:54 PM
I guess what i am saying is that unless they make sure ur red cells and platelets are normal u cannot rule this syndrome out.
I hope they r normal for u and its just the simple benign pregnancy cholestasis

Boyzmommy
May 20th, 2016, 12:55 PM
I ll make sure with my ob next time

Bluebooties
May 20th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Ur blood pressure has been ok right ?

Bluebooties
May 20th, 2016, 01:01 PM
I am not trying to worry u but a mom and a person in the medical profession i do hope they r checking to rule this out bocz f u have HELLP u cant wait, only treatment is delivery and as soon as possible esp if u r over 34 weeks and then u already had decresed placental flow issues.
But at the least they should closely monitor ur blood work and baby well being

When ur doc calls with more results do ask them about ur cell counts

Boyzmommy
May 20th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Thank bb. Yes my blood pressure has been ok. She did my complete blood count and called me yesterday and told me about liver enzymes but didnt say anything about platelets count but i ll ask on Wednesday
Thanks for raising it to me

Boyzmommy
May 21st, 2016, 03:09 PM
Knock knock ❗️❗️❗️so quiet in here

Throwaway_panther
May 21st, 2016, 03:50 PM
Knock knock ❗️❗️❗️so quiet in here

Haha, I'm in a weird place of really not knowing when I'm about to go! Baby is engaged and insanely low. Even my midwife suggested I take it easy to try and give baby until 38 weeks... I'm at 6 days post-plug loss and day of prelabor. Have had awful boob pain this week, tons of discharge, and yesterday and today have been so crampy in my lower back and abdomen with contractions. Getting odd leg pain today too, almost like growing pains?

Not knowing when this could actually happen makes me feel like I CAN'T rest because I have so much to get done!

Boyzmommy
May 21st, 2016, 04:24 PM
Yay panther atleast u r getting close. These last weeks seems like ages[emoji13]
I m havin contractions and lower back pain. Other than tht nothing. I want to keep her cookin atleast until 38 weeks as well

Bluebooties
May 21st, 2016, 05:14 PM
And i am dying to go 😄 38+1 and counting

Boyzmommy
May 21st, 2016, 05:37 PM
I can imagine bb. I m having a lot of pressure today. Hopefully she can stay a little longer

mommymachine
May 21st, 2016, 05:39 PM
Excited for you ladies who are so close! I'm 34 + 6 today and my hips are falling apart!!!!

Boyzmommy
May 21st, 2016, 06:53 PM
Mm when do u usually deliver ur babies

Bluebooties
May 21st, 2016, 07:00 PM
Excited for you ladies who are so close! I'm 34 + 6 today and my hips are falling apart!!!!

😂 i can very well relate

mommymachine
May 21st, 2016, 07:47 PM
All induced because of high blood pressure plus DS2 had IUGR so he had to come sooner.

DS1 - 38 + 4
DS2 - 34/35
DS3 - 37 + 2
DD1 - 37 + 5
DD2 - either 36 + 6 or 37.

has2gentlemen
May 21st, 2016, 09:00 PM
I'm still around ladies, struggling really badly recently with some anxiety and ptsd from my last son's birth. So far all my testing and things look just fine, but they also looked just fine up until my last boy was born! I'm 28 weeks though and my OB is hopeful I'll make it to 35 weeks. Excited to start seeing some more beautiful babies coming along though!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160522/3464bc0551e62749686e5a2f4543a722.jpg

Boyzmommy
May 22nd, 2016, 12:44 AM
@mm thankyou. How many days ur ds2 stayed in nicu?

Boyzmommy
May 22nd, 2016, 12:45 AM
Has2gentlemen. U look great. Fresh [emoji106]

mommymachine
May 22nd, 2016, 02:56 PM
You look great Has2!!!

Boyz - He was in the NICU for 11 days

Boom
May 22nd, 2016, 05:44 PM
Taytum so glad you are enjoying the early days. If you google 4th trimester it's totally normal that baby will only want to be in your arms for the first 12w and it is highly unlikely to cause a 'bad' habit.
Re the sleeping - at the risk of sounding preachy (someone once blasted me on FB because I offered this same info), it's far safer to do planned co-sleeping in bed than to sleep with baby on the sofa. Please search online for safe co-sleep tips. I hope you know that comes only with love and care xxxxx

Boom
May 22nd, 2016, 05:49 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160522/8d00e2beeefb4a754f5a7d608935bcd3.jpg
This is my 33w bump. 34w tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't posted much - am still struggling with grief and anxiety on top of all the normal life, kids, pregnancy stuff.

I do read all the posts though and hope everyone is well

Boyzmommy
May 22nd, 2016, 06:28 PM
I m itching like crazy girls. I bled myself on feet from constant itching. I hope my ob has some answers until next appointment on Wednesday. I m taking icy cold feet bath n ice in hands. Thats wht is helping. I hope its not serious cholestasis. I wanted to keep her inside atleast until 38 weeks

Boyzmommy
May 22nd, 2016, 06:29 PM
Boom u look so gud. I love ur bath tab as well[emoji85]

Bluebooties
May 22nd, 2016, 06:32 PM
Boyz if its simple cholestasis or acute fatty liver of pregnancy then u need not worry and the OB can prescribe something to help with itching

Bluebooties
May 22nd, 2016, 06:32 PM
Boom u look great !
U mentioned dealing with grief ... did i miss something ?

Boyzmommy
May 22nd, 2016, 06:44 PM
Thankyou bb. I think she is going to prescribe me urso.
Yeah actually i was thinking the same as what grief boom is talking about

Bluebooties
May 22nd, 2016, 07:18 PM
Urso is a good choice ! Hopefull once ur on it it will ease ur symptoms

Boyzmommy
May 22nd, 2016, 07:19 PM
Thnkyou bb. I appreciate u answering my concerns

netti02
May 23rd, 2016, 12:28 AM
Hopefully your ob can give you something boyz.

Looking fantastic boom not long now.

I had horrid lower pelvic burning last night. Not sure if it was from coughing as i have a cold or because i was sitting on the floor sorting out some stuff. It did settle and i managed to get to sleep. Braxton hicks have been happening on and off and this little one keeps getting the hiccups.

Sometimes i wonder if ill make it to 40 weeks but ive thought that before 😂😂 and always made it there. Which is good as im still working up to 39 weeks and im having a small baby shower in a few weeks. Nothing like i have had before just a few close people over for nibblies. i just can't face some of the comments i know i would receive like oh its another boy. Wow 5 boys you will be busy. Are you going to have anymore. You shouldn't have anymore etc etc etc

Boom
May 23rd, 2016, 06:08 AM
Blue and boyz - I had a HT daughter last year but she was born at 28w and died 4w later from a hospital infection. We never got to take her home and her brothers only saw her twice. It has made this pregnancy a very terrifying experience and bittersweet

TaytumJ
May 23rd, 2016, 09:31 AM
Boom - thanks for the tips! I'm definitely enjoying the baby snuggles and so is my husband. The hardest part is just at night - we actually have a sectional couch that's leather so it's not a squishy couch and I put the feet leavers up and I sleep closest to the back of the couch. We have a little bed bassinet, he just hasn't really been as into it as we are haha. We're still working though! He sleeps in his rock and play mostly right now next to me. Going to start swaddling and putting him in his crib more. So much to learn as a FTM!

Your picture looks beautiful! Love your bump!! I'm hoping that once you have this little one you'll feel a sense of peace too, so sorry to hear about your little girl. Lots of hugs and love - I'm sure that must have been so hard.

Boyz - I hope you find some relief soon!! I thought extreme itching of palms and bottom of feet was a real concern? I had some itching, but my dr said unless it gets to my palms or bottom of feet there's no concern. I really hope you get some relief - I couldn't imagine!!

Netti - I hope you are feeling better today! I also am hoping your shower coming up is way better than you imagined. I know people don't really understand GD when they open their mouths, but I think it's so cool you've got a house of boys! You're always the queen! [emoji6] I know the grass is greener on the other side, but I'd really love to give my little guy a brother!

Bluebooties
May 23rd, 2016, 10:18 AM
Boom sorry to hear that i didnt know ... prayers and hugs

Boyzmommy
May 23rd, 2016, 11:59 AM
Sorry to hear boom. I knew about the little girl. Please dont be stressed out.

yogi&booboo
May 23rd, 2016, 12:14 PM
My heart goes out to you boom. I am extremely sorry for your loss. Big hugs to you!

mommymachine
May 23rd, 2016, 12:47 PM
Boom I am so sorry that you had to go through such tragedy. Prayers for your healing and a healthy rainbow baby.

atomic sagebrush
May 23rd, 2016, 12:56 PM
Hugest hugs Boom, I think of you often. :heart:

netti02
May 23rd, 2016, 07:44 PM
So sorry to hear boom hugs.

Thanks Taytum. Most days are good but i still have some days where its hard. But i definitely feel spoilt woth all the boys in the house 😊

missiz
May 23rd, 2016, 08:32 PM
I have thought of you often boom, I hope each day that passes takes away a small amount of that anxiety, i cant imagine how scary this must be for you xx oh and your baby bump photo is just gorgeous :awe:

I got the results back from my glucose test and I passed, so thankfully I dont have to worry about that for now. I also got my iron levels tested and they are still within normal range but lower than last time she checked them. about a month ago they were 20 and now they are 15. So the Dr may up my intake but isnt concerned about it for now. hoping all you ladies are going well xx

Boyzmommy
May 23rd, 2016, 09:23 PM
Good to hear missiz u r doing fine. [emoji106]on passing ur glucose test.
My iron levels were 10 last when she checked. I m taking my pill but i guess its not absorbing well.
Please take care of iron level they can drop drastically over 2 months time

Bluebooties
May 23rd, 2016, 10:47 PM
Yayy on passing ur test missiz !

Its best to take iron with OJ and absolutely nothing with calcium not even MV to enhance absorption

mommymachine
May 24th, 2016, 11:51 AM
You are so close Bee! When have your other babies come?

mommymachine
May 24th, 2016, 12:13 PM
I hope it's soon for you!!!

Boyzmommy
May 24th, 2016, 12:28 PM
You r almost there bee. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]good luck hun

Bluebooties
May 24th, 2016, 03:48 PM
I hear u bee ... i need this baby out ASAP my SPD and anemia are killing me !

TaytumJ
May 24th, 2016, 05:18 PM
So close Bee!! I'm going to be stalking now!

Boyzmommy
May 24th, 2016, 05:36 PM
I had my acupuncture treatment today to induce labour. I booked two more next week. Lets see if it kick start things. I had some cramps during treatment but it subsided afterwards. I m 37 weeks tom.

yogi&booboo
May 24th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Best of luck Boyzmommy! I hope this will jump start your labor!

Boyzmommy
May 24th, 2016, 07:34 PM
I hope so too. But i wasnt expecting this to be immediately

Bluebooties
May 24th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Boyz r u taking EPO ?
I am not doing much to start labour since normally it starts on its own for me but my OB did the formality of talking about options if incase i go over dates and that got be thinking what if i go over dates

Boyzmommy
May 24th, 2016, 10:15 PM
I didnt take it from last two days. I m thinkin of atleast keep her inside until next week. So she is 38 weeks. I got cramping today after acupuncture and thought she is going to come today.

Boyzmommy
May 24th, 2016, 10:16 PM
I m thinking of taking it easy and made acupuncture appointments for next week instead of this week.

missiz
May 24th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Goodluck Bee, I hope bub makes an appearance for you soon xo hang in there xo

@Boyzmommy - I had acupuncture with my DS1, I did it at around 2.30pm and I had achy feelings in my belly which then eased off, but at midnight that night my waters broke and I went straight into established labour! it can be quite effective :)

as for me, I am going to my hospital booking in appointment today and I also have to get my anti-D injection for being rhesus negative. Does anyone else have that too?

mommymachine
May 24th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Yup missiz, I've had to have it every pregnancy. Except they call it WinRho or rhoGAM here.

Boyzmommy
May 24th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Thankyou very much missiz. I should have asked u girls before going ahead with it. And they were actually electro acupuncture. I am crazy. Now i am hoping little bub can stay inside for another week at least. I got a scare today.
And is it normal to get sore on points of needles?

Boyzmommy
May 24th, 2016, 10:53 PM
I never had anti d injection[emoji848]educate me what is it

Bluebooties
May 24th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Its given to RH negative blood group moms so that incase there baby is RH positive blood group there wont be a maternal to fetal blood transfusion reaction kind of a thing to explain it in simple terms

Boyzmommy
May 24th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Oh i see. I got it.

netti02
May 25th, 2016, 03:33 AM
I also need to have my 2nd anti d injection at my appmnt next week. Feeling very uncomfortable at times but i love this stage 😂 im going to miss it so much. This baby is the biggest squirmer and always has the hiccups 😊

Throwaway_panther
May 25th, 2016, 05:49 AM
I just got acupuncture too but no dice :( Lost more mucous plug two days ago, have on/off Braxton Hicks. Am almost 2 cm dilated, 70% effaced, baby's at -1.

38w tomorrow. Just petrified of getting to 40w because a maternal fetal medicine doctor threatened induction because of some of my hormonal issues (NONE of which have had effects in my pregnancy so far!), and my midwife and I are hoping that doesn't happen. The nurse at my midwife's office thinks I can't have more than a week left since she's so low...

I just want to get this over with!!

TaytumJ
May 25th, 2016, 07:06 AM
I was Rh negative too and got one rhogam shot around 30 weeks and one after I gave birth (I'm O- and he's O+). Not the most fun shot in the butt! [emoji12]

Getting so close for you ladies!! I hope you're getting close throwaway! Especially if baby is low.

Hope you're feeling better Boyz!

has2gentlemen
May 25th, 2016, 09:44 AM
No rhogam shot for me. I get progesterone injections in my behind once a week and I've heard that the rhogam is worse, so I don't envy you ladies at all!

Boyzmommy
May 25th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Bile acid test came borderline elevated. She is going to recheck again in a week. Ob said i m all gud to deliver any time now if i go in labour on my own. She is going to give me full 40 weeks to go in labour as she think everything seems gud.

Boyzmommy
May 26th, 2016, 09:01 AM
How r u ladies doing?

Bluebooties
May 26th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Just hangin in there 😊

Boyzmommy
May 26th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Same here

yogi&booboo
May 26th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Almost ladies!! Only a few more days to go!

yogi&booboo
May 26th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Thought I'd share my fun fun fun 😑 bi-weekly view (NST) for 1hour +

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160526/c00f46690e017c939717cec0d9a64bbe.jpg

Throwaway_panther
May 26th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Baby is now verified as so low that the head midwife gave me a hug before I left because she doesn't think I'll be in next week!! 😅

Bluebooties
May 26th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Good for u panther ... i am 39 weeks tomorrow and going to work each day is torture !! They sooner vaby comes the sooner i can go on leave ...

Bluebooties
May 26th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Panther ur FTM right ? All the best dear ! Prayers for a safe and easy delivery

Boyzmommy
May 26th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Good panther you r almost there. I m 37 weeks today

Throwaway_panther
May 26th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Panther ur FTM right ? All the best dear ! Prayers for a safe and easy delivery

Yup, FTM! Thank you, and thank you guys! All of these signs (especially hours of cramping every night) are driving me crazy though!

netti02
May 26th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Oh my all this talk of being almost there and im still 6 weeks away 😂😂😂 started getting low cramping and cervix pains so im waiting to lose some of my plug gradually.

I feel you on the work side of things bluebooties i still have 5 weeks to go 😑😑😑 feels like forever

I was only thinking to myself this morning what are the chances of having 5 boys 🙈 surely there has to be a something in one million chance i need someone to do the math 😂😂😂

has2gentlemen
May 26th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Netti, I've still got possibly 11 weeks (Aug 11th)! I highly doubt I make it to full term with my history, but my oldest was an overdue baby, so I suppose it is possible.

Boyzmommy
May 26th, 2016, 09:01 PM
My both sons born before 38 weeks. So i m on count down n

netti02
May 26th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Wow 😣😣 all the best has2. I think 6 weeks is long 😂 but enjoying what is possibly the last baby 😑

TaytumJ
May 27th, 2016, 05:20 AM
Good luck throwaway!! I can't wait to hear about your little girl!! [emoji166] How exciting you're SO CLOSE!

mommymachine
May 27th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Are any of you ladies doing EPO? Do you take it vaginally or orally? How many do you take a day? And is it everyday?

Boyzmommy
May 27th, 2016, 04:44 PM
I m taking epo. Orally n vaginally. 500 mg thrice a day.
Vaginally 500 mg at night

mommymachine
May 27th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Are you noticing that it is doing anything boyz?

Throwaway_panther
May 27th, 2016, 07:54 PM
I'm taking it orally 3x a day, each 500 mg. My midwife says vaginally has no proven edge.

I'm a FTM who was at least 70% effaced and 2cm dilated before 38w, so I imagine the EPO could be contributing to that? I'm cramping every day, too.

Boyzmommy
May 27th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Mommymachne i think it is contributing to some contractions i m having. But I stopped it couple of days ago to give little one another week inside me. I ll start it on Monday again. I feel vaginally its making me slippery n soft

has2gentlemen
May 27th, 2016, 09:05 PM
I took epo with both my previous births, 500mg per day starting at 32 weeks, then 1000mg per day at 34, and 1500mg per day at 37 weeks. With my oldest, I was dilated 3cm without any contractions at 39 weeks, but my youngest I lost my mucus plug and my water broke at just shy of 34 weeks, so I don't know if it was related. This time I'll start at 37 weeks (no sooner) with red rasp leaf and epo.

Boyzmommy
May 27th, 2016, 09:09 PM
I think it does contribute in dilation. My ob gave me a go ahead. Rrlt is good for uterus toning as well

mommymachine
May 27th, 2016, 09:10 PM
So has2, when you start at 37 weeks how much will you take? I will be 36 weeks on Sunday and I think I'll start on Monday.

has2gentlemen
May 27th, 2016, 09:12 PM
I'll start at the 1500mg as though I've worked up to that point- I just don't want to do anything until I'm full term this time.

Boyzmommy
Mm i think u should start with 500 mg as it can give u diarrhea. And increase it to 1000 thrice a day gradually

Boyzmommy
I m going to take 500 mg thrice daily

Boyzmommy
May 29th, 2016, 12:14 AM
I m having some cramps n pressure down there. Hope she can stay couple of days more. I m 37+3 days today.

luvmyfam
May 29th, 2016, 04:04 AM
Hi girls! Seems like everyone is doing ok. I honestly can't believe how fast this has gone and I'm 33 weeks already! 7 weeks left of work! I usually go overdue andl I told them I don't want to work past my due date so I'll be done with work on my due date.

I'm going through a lot right now as my Grandma who is in end stage alzheimers took a huge turn for the worse and is actively dying. I've actually been praying for God to end her suffering but she is fighting very hard and it is so hard to see. On Wednesday night they told us she had a couple of hours to live and then she got a "second wind" and was alert and talking for 2 days. Friday evening when I grabbed her hand and said hi she said my name to me which she hasn't done in over a year.

Thinking about all of you girls that are so close! Good luck!! Hope you have great deliveries!!

Throwaway_panther
May 29th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Hi girls! Seems like everyone is doing ok. I honestly can't believe how fast this has gone and I'm 33 weeks already! 7 weeks left of work! I usually go overdue andl I told them I don't want to work past my due date so I'll be done with work on my due date.

I'm going through a lot right now as my Grandma who is in end stage alzheimers took a huge turn for the worse and is actively dying. I've actually been praying for God to end her suffering but she is fighting very hard and it is so hard to see. On Wednesday night they told us she had a couple of hours to live and then she got a "second wind" and was alert and talking for 2 days. Friday evening when I grabbed her hand and said hi she said my name to me which she hasn't done in over a year.

Thinking about all of you girls that are so close! Good luck!! Hope you have great deliveries!!
I'm so sorry luvmyfam ♡♡♡♡

yogi&booboo
May 29th, 2016, 11:08 AM
How exciting Boyz! Best wishes if your close to labor😘

I'm truly sorry Luvmyfam😭
I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. My prayers are with you all.

TaytumJ
May 29th, 2016, 11:29 AM
So sorry luvmyfam. I can't imagine how hard that must be for you and your family. Hopefully though that's a great memory you have at the end that she was able to know you again. Lots of prayers, love and hugs to all of you. ❤️

Boyzmommy
May 29th, 2016, 02:04 PM

I m so sorry luvmyfam you are going through this. May God give peace to ur grandma.

Boyzmommy
May 29th, 2016, 02:07 PM
I m 37+4 today. Count down is on. My ob is asking if i m gud she can do a sweep on Wednesday. I ll b almost 38 weeks. Should I do it?

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2016, 02:37 PM
If they do the sweep before you're ready it won't work and you run the risk of breaking your water.

Babies are supposed to cook till 39 weeks at least IMO so I would not do anything to bring on labor till after that point.

Boyzmommy
May 29th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Thankyou Atomic. I will refuse to get a sweep. Thanks a lot for ur input. I m not in a hurry to bring her before she is ready. I m actually enjoying last couple of days[emoji39]
Obs should refrain to offer it. She is sayin she can only wait until 39 weeks and will schedule a section[emoji17]

Bluebooties
May 29th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Headed to L&D ladies !

XXforhubby
May 29th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Yay! I'm going to be stalking Bluebooties! I'm [emoji1317] everything goes well! I can't wait to see pics when you settle in [emoji4]!

Throwaway_panther
May 29th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Good luck bluebooties!! A little jealous, too!

Looks like I'll be here forever with prodromal labor every so often :(

mommymachine
May 29th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Yay blue!!!! Can't wait for an update!

XXforhubby
May 29th, 2016, 06:13 PM
It's totally normal Throwaway Panther! I had false labor for 6 weeks before my DS1 finally came! He came 8 days past my due date. My OB swept my membranes that morning at 9:00am and had my first REAL contraction at. 9:00pm. He was born 6 hours later [emoji4]. I always say he needed a little coaxing. He still needs a little extra praise to this day!

FX for you!

Boyzmommy
May 29th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Prayers ur way bb. [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]
I m gettin excited yay[emoji322][emoji322][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323]

Throwaway_panther
May 29th, 2016, 06:57 PM
It's totally normal Throwaway Panther! I had false labor for 6 weeks before my DS1 finally came! He came 8 days past my due date. My OB swept my membranes that morning at 9:00am and had my first REAL contraction at. 9:00pm. He was born 6 hours later [emoji4]. I always say he needed a little coaxing. He still needs a little extra praise to this day!

FX for you!

I'm dreading needing any sort of intervention :( :( and SUPER bummed that everyone in my midwives' office has gotten my hopes up! The nurse I really like even excitedly said, "Sunday! I bet it'll be Sunday!"

I was just hoping after so much stress and drama this pregnancy that going early could be the thing to save my memories of this... the baby is literally RIGHT THERE in terms of positioning, what gives?! [emoji58]

mommymachine
May 29th, 2016, 07:02 PM
I know there is a lot of scary info out there about induction etc. but all 5 of my babies had to be induced and all 5 came before 39 weeks and they are just fine! The only one that has asthma/respiratory problems is my 34/35 weeker.

So you can definitely take home a healthy happy baby even if you need intervention or need to be induced.

Boyzmommy
May 29th, 2016, 07:04 PM
I m sorry panther. I cant recall abt drama. What happened hun?please be calm n hopefully u ll b fine. We r all here to listen if u need some ears

TaytumJ
May 29th, 2016, 07:32 PM
I was just telling someone yesterday I'm almost a little sad and miss being pregnant. I never got to the totally uncomfortable spot and he came so unexpectedly that I never really got a chance to be over it. And I didn't do anything to bring on labor - I miss my belly!

So excited for you blue!!! Good luck - stalking so much!!

Just keep an eye on it throwaway - I never started true contractions, my water broke but he was so far down it was just a trickle and had I not had an appt already I would have assumed I just peed myself! Sounds like she's really far down too. I hope though that you have that little girl soon!

We got our newborn pics back: here's one just because I don't think I ever posted about the little guy!
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160529/9ecc030156d390ea97b6841ee6c16bf3.jpg

Boyzmommy
May 29th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Taytum he is so precious. Love the pic
U know i already know that i m going to miss being pregnant thats why sometimes i want it to be full 40 weeks [emoji85]but dont want a section as well. But i know where u r comin from taytum. Pregnancy is a miracle.

mommymachine
May 29th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Awe Taytum!!!!!! What a sweetheart.

XXforhubby
May 29th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Oh is he GORGEOUS!!! Look at those chubby cheeks! Give him a kiss for me [emoji4][emoji170]!

Bluebooties
May 29th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Thank u ladies !
Delivered a healthy 6 lbs 5 oz baby girl a few hours ago. We r both doing good !

Handsome fella taytum !

mommymachine
May 29th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Blue I am so so incredible happy for you! I hope when you're not so busy you can post a birth story!

has2gentlemen
May 29th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Congrats blue!

TaytumJ
May 29th, 2016, 11:48 PM
Congrats Blue!!![emoji175][emoji175] I can't wait to hear all about it and see the little girl!!

missiz
May 30th, 2016, 01:31 AM
sorry to hear your going thru such a sad time luvmyfam, I am glad you got a moment where she remembered you, its a special memory to have xo thinking of you xo

SO happy for you blue!!! congrats on the safe arrival of your precious bundle xo enjoy the newborn cuddles

such a beautiful Taytum, he has quite dark hair! :P

Mamato3?
May 30th, 2016, 02:07 AM
Congrats Bluebooties!!!

Throwaway_panther
May 30th, 2016, 05:12 AM
Congrats blue!!!

Canon is sure a cutie, Taytum!

Mommymachine, thank you for your advice. I wish I could be positive in that way, but I just can't. And to end up needing induction after doing so much work to get baby in position AND finding out I'm ahead of the curve as a FTM would be a real blow for me.

Boyz, the drama was mostly a mixture of GD and gestational diabetes trigger setting off my eating disorder. A drama I didn't share before was that I also cut out my father from my life because of the abuse he did to me as a child. I feel like the last 9 months has been the biggest psychological test I've ever gone through...

Throwaway_panther
May 30th, 2016, 05:21 AM
I was just telling someone yesterday I'm almost a little sad and miss being pregnant. I never got to the totally uncomfortable spot and he came so unexpectedly that I never really got a chance to be over it. And I didn't do anything to bring on labor - I miss my belly!

So excited for you blue!!! Good luck - stalking so much!!

Just keep an eye on it throwaway - I never started true contractions, my water broke but he was so far down it was just a trickle and had I not had an appt already I would have assumed I just peed myself! Sounds like she's really far down too. I hope though that you have that little girl soon!

We got our newborn pics back: here's one just because I don't think I ever posted about the little guy!
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160529/9ecc030156d390ea97b6841ee6c16bf3.jpg

Ahh, can you elaborate on the leaking Taytum?! I have this but thought the test was to see if it filled a pad.

Boyzmommy
May 30th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Congrats bb. Waiting for her pics and labour story. Lots of congrats to u.

netti02
May 30th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Congrats blue

Gorgeous bub taytum

Think of you tp

Ive developed some sort of cold. Between work and that its abit crazy atm and im.certainly looking forward to mat leave.

Me and hubby are going out this Saturday night though for dinner and a movie and my niece is babysitting so very much looking forward to that 😁

has2gentlemen
May 30th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Throwaway- when my water broke with DS2, they said to empty my bladder, lay down on my left side with a pad for 20 minutes, then stand up. When I did that, the pad was wet so they told me to come to the hospital and they did an internal exam and a test strip to see if it was amniotic fluid. It was, so I had to be given antibiotics and induced to reduce the chance of infection. I never filled a pad the entire time I was leaking, just enough to make my underwear damp all the time.

TaytumJ
May 30th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Congrats blue!!!

Canon is sure a cutie, Taytum!

Mommymachine, thank you for your advice. I wish I could be positive in that way, but I just can't. And to end up needing induction after doing so much work to get baby in position AND finding out I'm ahead of the curve as a FTM would be a real blow for me.

Boyz, the drama was mostly a mixture of GD and gestational diabetes trigger setting off my eating disorder. A drama I didn't share before was that I also cut out my father from my life because of the abuse he did to me as a child. I feel like the last 9 months has been the biggest psychological test I've ever gone through...

So sorry you've gone through all of this the past 9 months. It is such a mind bending experience being pregnant and then when you add on outside stressors and events, it's 10x more stressful. I hope that you were able to work through everything in your mind. I have no doubt you'll get your little boy next! Those gestational diabetes tests are crazy - my nurse told me if I did eat so many hours before I would fail, regardless of what I ate. Nuts!!

Basically it was just a trickle down my leg (and it wasn't steady either). Mostly it would happen when I laid down then stood up, but I didn't have enough to soak a pad and when she checked me she said the head was so low it was hard for the fluid to come out the way it should. She checked me with those little strips first too - so if you're wondering you can always have them check, really simple!

luvmyfam
May 30th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Congrats blue!!

Taytum your little man is adorable!!

Bluebooties
May 30th, 2016, 09:49 AM
I started out with intense but irregular contractions at 2am. They didnt get regualr till about 4pm when my water broke. Got an epidural ( it needed to be redone bcoz my rt side was number than my left so i technically got 2 epidural 😥) and baby came about 4 hours later. Other than pain at the epidural sites and the uterine cramps i am going good

Bluebooties
May 30th, 2016, 09:50 AM
She has got tons of think black hair just like her sisters and mom 😊 💝

Throwaway_panther
May 30th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Thanks guys -- I have an NST tomorrow anyway, so maybe I can ask then? I really don't think that's what I'm having then :/ I think it's just, uh, droplets of pee... sigh. I still have frequent discharge, but it's definitely discharge -- I feel like I'm checking my toilet paper as often as I did during the 2WW!

And thank you in general Taytum! I love any and all positive boy affirmations for me, haha.

And Bluebooties, your daughter is BEAUTIFUL. So glad you're feeling good!

Boyzmommy
May 30th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Aww bb ur daughter is a cutie. Look at those thick black hair. Look how alert she is. [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

XXforhubby
May 30th, 2016, 01:23 PM
She is BEAUTIFUL, BB!! So alert! I'm so glad you both are doing well [emoji4]!

mommymachine
May 30th, 2016, 01:28 PM
What a gorgeous baby girl!!!

foxymrsg
May 30th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Beautiful girl, congratulations

Bluebooties
May 30th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Thank u ladies !

Just hang in there ladies ur almost there, soon u all too shall have ur little ones to snuggle with

Boyzmommy
May 30th, 2016, 02:58 PM
I lost a part of my mucus plug. What do u ladies say. How long does it take to start labour

mommymachine
May 30th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Was there blood in it at all boyz?

yogi&booboo
May 30th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Congratulations Blue! and many blessings to you, your new baby and family😍😘

Boyzmommy
May 30th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Mommymachine there was brown color to it. But no red blood[emoji270]

Bluebooties
May 30th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Its depends but for me normally it means 12 to 48 hours. Do u have a docs appointment soon ? They could tel how much dilated effaced u r

Boyzmommy
May 30th, 2016, 08:18 PM
I have an appointment coming up on 1 st of June. She ws suggesting a sweep. But i wont opt for it.

Boyzmommy
May 30th, 2016, 08:18 PM
I have an acupuncture appointment tomorrow. May b it can kick start things

has2gentlemen
May 30th, 2016, 09:09 PM
I lost brown and red blood mucus plug from Saturday until Tuesday with my oldest. Contractions started Sunday night, got regular Wednesday afternoon and he was born Thursday morning. So I guess around 4-5 days for me? I lost my plug Sunday night with my second and my water broke on Tuesday night.

Boyzmommy
May 30th, 2016, 09:32 PM
I lost brown and red blood mucus plug from Saturday until Tuesday with my oldest. Contractions started Sunday night, got regular Wednesday afternoon and he was born Thursday morning. So I guess around 4-5 days for me? I lost my plug Sunday night with my second and my water broke on Tuesday night.

Thankyou. I m also hoping it will take some days.getting excited but seems like time wasnt enough. So much stuff left to do[emoji16]

Throwaway_panther
May 30th, 2016, 10:15 PM
I lost a part of my mucus plug. What do u ladies say. How long does it take to start labour

In my case, 2+ weeks ;(

missiz
May 30th, 2016, 11:31 PM
I think i lost my plug around Thursday and had acupuncture on the Sat avo and then full labour started at midnight, DS1 was born 10am the next morning.

Has anyone got a planned c-section? I will have my risk assessment with the OB in a week or two and im fairly certain they will want to do another c-section.

yogi&booboo
May 31st, 2016, 01:19 AM
I am missiz scheduled for next Wednesday. Good luck on your appointment. :)

netti02
May 31st, 2016, 07:05 AM
Ohh best of luck yogi

I lost my mucous plug on and off but don't remember labour starting anytime soon after. I am up to ds4 though 😂😂

I had my 34 wk check up today. Baby is head down not engaged. Fundal height 37cm so im hoping thats just some error 😶 they may do an iron infusion if my hb is low next appmnt which i would prefer.

Lots of braxton hicks today and pressure could really deliver this baby now im sure he is already 3kg ++

Im hoping to book an induction for the 13th of July if he hasn't made an appearance by then and thats MIL's bday so that would be nice.

As much as this part of pregnancy is so uncomfortable i love it the same 😁

TaytumJ
May 31st, 2016, 07:09 AM
Blue: oh my word she's beautiful!!! That hair and beautiful skin!![emoji7][emoji7] Big congrats!!

Let us know what they say today throwaway. Let them know you've had discharge and want to know if it's amniotic fluid. It's an easy test!

Boyz: mine had brown blood in it and I started losing it on a Thursday and had him on Monday, so a few days for me too. Sounds like you're close!!

Edit: we posted at the same time Netti [emoji4]. Glad he's head down and that you at least have a date set. I would have loved that! Glad you're enjoying the last few weeks!

Bluebooties
May 31st, 2016, 08:23 AM
Thank u taytum 😊

Boyzmommy
May 31st, 2016, 05:45 PM
Had an acupuncture treatment today to induce labour. Nothing so far. Just some here n there braxton hicks

Boyzmommy
May 31st, 2016, 06:38 PM
I have an ob appointment tomorrow. I ll update how she want to proceed. I am having severe itching on my hands n feet. Its getting worse day by day. [emoji30]

Throwaway_panther
May 31st, 2016, 08:10 PM
Well, all of my panicking over that dumb "month your child is born in predicts the gender" is clearly for nothing. Doesn't look like I'm getting a May baby afterall!

Boyzmommy
May 31st, 2016, 08:14 PM
Throwaway panther. Yeah those stuff cant predict hun.
I am actually hoping for June baby. [emoji13]i guess i m going to have that.

Throwaway_panther
May 31st, 2016, 08:20 PM
Throwaway panther. Yeah those stuff cant predict hun.
I am actually hoping for June baby. [emoji13]i guess i m going to have that.

Haha I know, I just think it's funny I even worried about having a baby in May period, particularly when here comes June and this baby's still in here, despite her head practically hanging out...

Boyzmommy
May 31st, 2016, 08:21 PM
[emoji23][emoji85]

Boyzmommy
May 31st, 2016, 08:26 PM
Losing parts of mucus plug and having back pains

TaytumJ
May 31st, 2016, 09:20 PM
That's how mine started Boyz!! Yay!!

I know what you mean throwaway. It's hard not to be paranoid no matter how stupid you know it is! I found this thing online where you put in your due date and birthdate or something and it gave you a prediction and mine said baby would be a girl born on May 16th. I worried about it for a while because we were team green! I feel your pain!

Ladies who had early babies: do you think developmentally they were on track or more on track with their due date? I feel like C is on track for his birth date (3 weeks early), but everyone keeps saying, "He's basically only a week old." So...these past 4 weeks he hasn't been adjusting and growing?

Boyzmommy
May 31st, 2016, 10:27 PM
I had my ds2 at 37 week and he is totally fine. Not behind or anything but i have noticed he had a bad immune system. He gets sick easily. He is petite but so is his dad n me. But my ds1 is bigger than him n growth wise a little ahead of him

Boyzmommy
June 1st, 2016, 10:20 AM
Obs appointment in an hour. Will
Update ladies. I have been having cramps and pressure all
Night.

mommymachine
June 1st, 2016, 10:34 AM
Can't wait for your update Boyz!!

Bluebooties
June 1st, 2016, 10:37 AM
Yay boyz keep us updated !

Boyzmommy
June 1st, 2016, 11:29 AM
Waiting at obs clinic. Hope so i ll have some update.

Boyzmommy
June 1st, 2016, 12:16 PM
Ladies i m 3 cm cervix is thinned. Ob want me to have a bio physical due to decreased fetal movements. I m at triage waiting to be hooked

mommymachine
June 1st, 2016, 12:29 PM
3 cm is great!!! Hope the test shows baby to be happy!

Bluebooties
June 1st, 2016, 01:01 PM
I was 3cm and 80% effaced at starting too. That is good boyz. Baby is on her way !! Yayyy

Hope biophysical goes good

yogi&booboo
June 1st, 2016, 01:51 PM
Good luck and best wishes Boyz! I'm super excited for you 😍😘

Boyzmommy
June 1st, 2016, 02:04 PM
Bb how long does it take to fully dilate.

TaytumJ
June 1st, 2016, 04:29 PM
I was 3cm and 100% thinned when they sent me to the hospital. Good luck!! Sounds like your princess will be here soon!

Boyzmommy
June 1st, 2016, 04:54 PM
They monitored me. Baby wasnt moving so much so they did an ultrasound. Every thing looks gud. She is measuring 7 lbs. but a little lethargic. They sent me home saying if contractions are close together or if i bleed. Or baby isnt active after drinking something cold. Come back.
So ladies i m hanging in there. I ws hoping today was her birthday
1/6/16 but i guess she is not ready yet. [emoji39]what can i do to speed up

Bluebooties
June 1st, 2016, 10:36 PM
Boyz going from 3 to 5 cm is the main thing from there on it only took like an hour b4 i was fully dilated. I was 3cm ato 5cm in about 2 to 3 hours after water broke and contractions became regular. But i had strong irrgular contraction for almost 7 hours b4 that.

Bluebooties
June 1st, 2016, 10:37 PM
With my DD2 the 11 hours of irregular contractions alone lead to full dilation at home and i nearly delivered her in the car so this time i went in early

Boyzmommy
June 1st, 2016, 10:44 PM
Thanks bb. I appreciate ur help and answering my concerns. Its been 12 hrs since my ob checked my cervix but nothing so far. I m bouncing on ball. Walking etc

Bluebooties
June 1st, 2016, 11:35 PM
Yeah walking is best. If for any reason labor is slow in progressing will ur ob augment labor with ARM or Pitocin ?

All the best and i hope u get ur vbac and soon !

yogi&booboo
June 1st, 2016, 11:49 PM
Have you tried sex Boyz? Maybe that will give it a little kick start😍

Bluebooties
June 1st, 2016, 11:53 PM
Taytum how is ur LO sleeping now ? If bedtime is still a struggle have u considered a baby swing ? This along with a good pre-bed massage and a good swaddle have always done the trick for me

Bluebooties
June 1st, 2016, 11:55 PM
As for me i loving my short time off work and enjoying each and every sec of it with my girls !

Boyzmommy
June 2nd, 2016, 12:08 AM
Pitocin is not an option as for vbac they dont induce with drugs.
Dh is not interested in sex at all from last couple of weeks[emoji17]

Boyzmommy
June 2nd, 2016, 12:09 AM
With ds1 my water broke some hours after having sex. But this time around dh is not even interested in some intimate time

Boyzmommy
June 2nd, 2016, 12:09 AM
[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Boyzmommy
June 2nd, 2016, 12:10 AM
As for me i loving my short time off work and enjoying each and every sec of it with my girls !

Bb how much time do u have off?

Bluebooties
June 2nd, 2016, 12:31 AM
Pitocin is not an option as for vbac they dont induce with drugs.
Dh is not interested in sex at all from last couple of weeks[emoji17]

Then what about ARM ?

Bluebooties
June 2nd, 2016, 12:32 AM
Bb how much time do u have off?
4 weeks from the day she was born.

Boyzmommy
June 2nd, 2016, 12:33 AM
4 weeks from the day she was born.

Ahhh thats not enough hun. Are u feeling ok to go back to work?
You must be in usa as they have 4 weeks mat leave[emoji17]

Boyzmommy
June 2nd, 2016, 12:34 AM
Then what about ARM ?

What is ARM

Bluebooties
June 2nd, 2016, 01:01 AM
Ahhh thats not enough hun. Are u feeling ok to go back to work?
You must be in usa as they have 4 weeks mat leave[emoji17]
Yes i am feeling great other than the epidural site that still hurts a bit.
Yes i am in usa. I could get 12 weeks (6 paid 6 unpaid) but i am saving some to travel out of country for a grandparents meet and greet with new baby 😊

Boyzmommy
June 2nd, 2016, 01:03 AM
I see. Hope ur back feels better. I m lucky to be getting a year off from work. Even that seems less to me[emoji16]