PDA

View Full Version : GRRRR!!

melissalynay
September 21st, 2011, 09:05 PM
If you would have asked me 9 years ago if I would have three boys I would have laughed at you and said no I am having one boy and one girl....Why can't life work the way I want it to.

I always imagined 2 kids but when DS#2 was born I though its ok I will just have one more. I never thought DS#3 could be anything but a girl I mean the odds had to be in my favor right....Wrong was I.

So here I am again but this time planning to sway as mother nature doesn't see that my family is off balance. 4 kids oh my gosh can I really handle another one. But that Gender desire keeps me producing them. I know that this one can be another boy but the thought of just maybe having another chance at a girl keeps my dream alive. All odds says it will be another boy but what if it isn't...I find my self pleading with god to please make me a princess....What am I not good enough to be the mother of a DD....My mother was horrible and so was my childhood enough to where I don't talk to her anymore....
All I want is that mother daughter bond so why is it the almost impossible dream, why do I keep spitting out children I never intended to have just to fulfill this need....It is almost like I drug.

Ok, so I am done with that rant. I would like to point out I love my three boys....There are my everything and am very blessed they are in my life I just wish they had a little sister to share....So here I go for the last time, fingers crossed that its my turn. Thanks for listening.

Mommy to three (ages 9,4, and 1 year).......:bigboy:
Hoping and praying to add my sweet baby:babygirl:

Please lord grant me this one wish....the desire is so deep in my heart!!!

TTC5
September 22nd, 2011, 04:34 AM
Just wanted to send you some cyber hugs xoxoxoxoxo

puppydogstails
September 22nd, 2011, 06:30 AM
Chin up honey! Wish i had something better to be able to say to you but..Your not on your own! I and many others know the pain your feeling. :( Vent anytime. and keep positive. You have as much chance as anyone to have a little girl next. :)

thirdtimelucky
September 24th, 2011, 06:15 AM
I could have written your post hun! Would you consider HT? I pray whichever way you go number 4 is your little girl.

xx

shouldihope?
September 24th, 2011, 09:45 AM
I totally get it. Fx'd for a pink BFP.

melissalynay
September 24th, 2011, 10:30 AM
I would love to go HT husband thinks the cost it's to high when have no problems conceiving.....he just doesn't get ....thanks everyone your the super

mummyof3boys
September 24th, 2011, 11:27 PM
yes i def could have written your post also!!!! I am trying to read up on swaying BUT if i do all that work and not get a girl i think i will be more dissapointed!!! I want tp HT maybe late next yr but my DH also thinks cost is to high he is happy to have another but if its a boy i will LOVE him like i do my 3 DS now BUT my STRONG gender desire will still be there! Good luck to u sending tons of pink dust x

melissalynay
September 25th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Its awesome to know we are not alone in our feelings.....I know if this baby turns out to be a boy I will love him but I am scared how I will feel after a year like I did with my last baby. I wish it didn't have to be so hard. Sending you some pink dust but you can't have it all since I need some of it.