PDA

View Full Version : Using rephresh, and ph strips

flomama
May 18th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Hi pink swayers,

Ok, sorry this is probably TMI, but when using rephresh....do you find it comes back out of you during the day quite a lot ? I am struggling to get all of it out of the applicator , so I squeeze the rest out and use my finger to put in the rest..any tricks how to get it all out? I shake that applicator like I'm doing an arm workout......

Also, can I use the ph strip designed for urine, with my cm? Is it more accurate? Do you take from undies or straight from the source?...[emoji5]

Thanks ladies .....the questions we need to ask hey....!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XXforhubby
May 19th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Many of us no longer use Rephresh or test pH, since they both aren't getting good results swaying wise. Rephresh and other lines have been found to really prevent conception, and pH has been notorious for causing plenty of opposites to suggest it doesn't sway one way or another at all. That being said, what you describe with the Rephresh is totally normal. Regarding the pH strips, either use your finger to gently capture some CM to place on the test strip or you can use a Q-tip to capture some to place onto the strip. Be aware that frequent testing of pH can irritate the vagina and cervix.

Like I said, many of us have stopped worrying about pH and Rephresh since they haven't been getting good results like diet 12+ weeks, cardio 60 min. 6-7 days a week, one attempt in the fertile window, and coffee and alcohol.

I would drop Rephresh if you don't get your BFP and pH if you experience any irritation.

FX and GL to you!!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

atomic sagebrush
May 19th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Yes, that's totally normal. I think most people tend to put it in at night with pad on to prevent that. It's ok if it comes back out again. The important thing is that it gets all over inside so too much is actually good.

I swear they make those applicators so you waste half of it. :/

Yes most people use pH for urine strips. Don't test your urine though. I used a combo of methods when I was testing depending on how much CM I had (It did NOT help me get my desired gender, though) and I have an essay here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/2065-how-check-ph-dh-dw.html

atomic sagebrush
May 19th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Many of us no longer use Rephresh or test pH, since they both aren't getting good results swaying wise. Rephresh and other lines have been found to really prevent conception, and pH has been notorious for causing plenty of opposites to suggest it doesn't sway one way or another at all. That being said, what you describe with the Rephresh is totally normal. Regarding the pH strips, either use your finger to gently capture some CM to place on the test strip or you can use a Q-tip to capture some to place onto the strip. Be aware that frequent testing of pH can irritate the vagina and cervix.

Like I said, many of us have stopped worrying about pH and Rephresh since they haven't been getting good results like diet 12+ weeks, cardio 60 min. 6-7 days a week, one attempt in the fertile window, and coffee and alcohol.

I would drop Rephresh if you don't get your BFP and pH if you experience any irritation.

FX and GL to you!!

[emoji170]DS1[emoji1379], DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602][emoji170]
[emoji166]One last pink sway 2016[emoji166]
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/579920)

:agree: pH has sadly not proven effective for us, BUT, I do understand how it's hard to just skip the whole thing. The "anti-pH" essay is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/11684-ph-pickle.html

flomama
May 20th, 2016, 04:55 AM
Thanks girls.....I know it's so hard to ignore when I hear all the time about ph levels, douching etc.....I swear I think there were more girls produced back in the 70's and 80's because of douching.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Do you have statistics to back this up?? Because the gender ratio is about 50-50 all the time!